Biking is Fun. {Wow Video}

Via on Oct 13, 2012

Warning, video autoloads! Watch your volume!

Bike Party

Reminds me of Bicycle Magic. Or the original classic. Or this.

About Waylon Lewis

20 Responses to “Biking is Fun. {Wow Video}”

1. meatpietatters says:

TIme trialer dude!

2. yeah I do agree that biking is fun. So be sure that you have a reserve bike too. replace the old equipment to a new one..

3. [...] four years of perfecting the bicycle, it is about to be mass-produced and sold for 20 dollars a piece. “I was always fascinated by [...]

4. i can't wait to see what you have come up with!! i'm sure its gonna be way cooler than others. Thank you for sharing

5. I just knew how to bike but i can't still go biking on the streets because I am afraid that there might be something or cars that will hurt me.

6. repellent says:

Pretty much a great page you've shared in here. Thanks a lot for sharing.

7. Online Slots says:

This bike is similar to my personal one, and I am grateful for getting this information in time.

8. some useful buyer tips that may help you to find the perfect catamaran for you.

9. Nice tricks. My attempts was ending badly.

10. Josephine says:

yeah of course. I do agree with you that Biking is really fun and I wish that something was up right there.. I love it here.
    Thanks,

11. hazelmae89 says:

yeah I know that biking is really fun and yes i have to realize that i can get better biking to soon.
    Thanks,
    spring yard care tips

12. Me, I enjoyed watching adults who are fun in biking, it is one way to be stay healthier. .

13. I don't need a video to tell me that. I've enjoyed biking around the neighborhood for the past 20 years.

14. Melanie says:

oh well, i am sure everything would be then so fine. I guess everything will be what i an always do.
    thanks, causes of tooth staining

15. mark says:

Wish I had 1% of this guy's courage or talent to do what he does. WOW! I'm drooling…

16. Biking is really fun! Love your website Thanks for everything shared.

17. I like biking too. Thank you for your wonderful and unic website.