To view more Romney ads, go to his channel on youtube.
Just this week, according to The Huffington Post:
The disparity, with Republicans spending $41.7 million and Democrats spending $23.5 million, illustrates a strategic gamble on behalf of the GOP presidential nominee to bury President Barack Obama and burn past him during the closing weeks of the campaign.
1. Romney campaign: $17.7 million
2. Obama campaign: $16.5 million
3. The Karl Rove-started American Crossroads: $7 million
4. The Romney supporting super-PAC Restore Our Future: $6 million
5. The Obama supporting super-PAC Priorities USA: $4.2 million
6. The National Rifle Association: $1.3 million
7. The conservative American Future Fund: $400k
What will turn the tide, and make the difference for Obama? Two more debates, youth turn out, female turn out, and continued domination of small internet donations.
Don’t want to “just” donate? Like me, you can “shop.”
hot on elephant
Elephant Journal’s Holiday Gift Guide 636 shares A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 526 shares Waylon’s favorite Ethical Gifts. 9 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 28 shares Trevor Noah just won my Respect. 2,543 shares December Forecast: Letting Go of 2016 & Leaning into 2017 with Love. 6,331 shares Year of the Fire Rooster 2017: What to Expect. 715 shares How to Say Goodbye to that almost-great Love. 1,511 share These Tweets (and Retweets) actually Happened. 1,162 share For the Women who are Trying to Do & Be Everything to Everyone. 3,031 shares