To view more Romney ads, go to his channel on youtube.
Just this week, according to The Huffington Post:
The disparity, with Republicans spending $41.7 million and Democrats spending $23.5 million, illustrates a strategic gamble on behalf of the GOP presidential nominee to bury President Barack Obama and burn past him during the closing weeks of the campaign.
1. Romney campaign: $17.7 million
2. Obama campaign: $16.5 million
3. The Karl Rove-started American Crossroads: $7 million
4. The Romney supporting super-PAC Restore Our Future: $6 million
5. The Obama supporting super-PAC Priorities USA: $4.2 million
6. The National Rifle Association: $1.3 million
7. The conservative American Future Fund: $400k
What will turn the tide, and make the difference for Obama? Two more debates, youth turn out, female turn out, and continued domination of small internet donations.
Don’t want to “just” donate? Like me, you can “shop.”
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 434 shares September’s Black Moon: The Rare, Powerful, Feminine Goddess Lilith. 57,336 shares Will & Grace are Back after 10 years & it’s the Funniest 10 minutes of Election Commentary Ever. 16,321 shares October Energy Forecast: Prepare for Limitless, Unconditional Love. 7,615 shares The Fourth Kind of Love. 2,582 shares How Open-Hearted Men can Show Up for Strong, Independent Women. 3,574 shares What Teens need from their Parents. (Hint: It’s not Grounding & Punishment.) 2,032 shares I am Who I am Thanks to You—The 5 Most Important People we Meet in Life. 2,079 shares 10 Good Reasons Not to Contact your Ex. 867 shares Stop Euthanizing Pets. 1,145 share