Romney supporters try to explain why they support Romney.

Via on Nov 6, 2012

Ah, Bullshit Mountain.

I admire this man for getting a little dialogue going, for his poker face—and for his ability to converse and smile through it all.

Obama: that Buddhist, Muslim, atheist Communist who hates Americans so much and is so divisive:

About Waylon Lewis

15 Responses to “Romney supporters try to explain why they support Romney.”

1. Alicia says:

where do they find these people??

2. kimberly says:

scarey

3. Stephanie says:

When you've got nothing else, blame it on the Buddhists!

4. Korumaze says:

OMG!!!

5. shannon jacobs says:

The Buddhists? Really?

clueless millennials and baby-boomer conspiracy theorists

Im sure whoever was piloting that drone was cracking up at all the fat white folks worshiping mr mitt

6. tit for mitt boob for bama says:

Oh, Buddha, take their wheel!!

7. Ben Ralston Ben_Ralston says:

Difficult to know whether to laugh or cry.
    Imagine if aliens came down to earth and this was their first contact with human beings…

8. Jaime says:

Oh my, this was disturbing to watch.

9. elaine says:

These people are supporting Romney because, like him, they don't know what they're talking about.

10. Vision_Quest2 says:

Somehow, I can't imagine ever thinking or saying what these people say in this video … under ANY circumstances; including wealth. When I'd been a lot younger (and knew less), I used to say "I'm a centrist: me and personal wealth of just $250,000 more (probably close to $1 M "poor" millionaire chicken feed in today's dollars) than what I have now (low 5 figs), and I'd be a Republican for sure."

Now… never!! Centrists cannot exist in this climate, for obvious reasons.

11. Vision_Quest2 says:

Yipes … after 90 minutes of yoga practice … my mat time never compromised by listening to election returns or any news … I can feel these people in the video. They are scared.

I don't agree with what they do to go about dealing with their fears. And, obviously, they are birthers and have conspiracy theories that feed into their actions …

12. Timmy_Robins says:

He is all three!!! Lol

13. Signe says:

These people certainly do not inspire confidence in me, but I am sure the same video could be made with Obama supporters. I also think that both parties have adherents who can knowledgeably and eloquently explain why they support their candidate. I think that Obama supporters need to temper their victory with compassionate and Romney supporters need to adopt an attitude of cooperation. I am striving to understand why people voted for the "other candidate" because I feel strongly the need to shift honestly to middle ground with my fellow citizens. This video does not inspire in me compassion for the side I am trying to understand. If feels like mockery

14. Sera L says: