Your Turn to Give It Up & Bring It On.
Give It Up
• Burn up what’s holding you back.
• Turn your back on misgivings, doubts and fears.
• Chuck the regrets.
• Empty out tired old tales.
• Say sayonara to worry.
Bring It On
• Bring on wonder and possibilities.
• Embrace your greatness.
• Capture your own inner fire.
• Grab onto your everlasting essence.
• Dance for gratitude for the life that runs through you.
Today is an opportunity to shed what feels small and to gather abundant joy. On this radiant day, I give thanks for you and our co-existence.
Editor: Malin Bergman
Like elephant journal on Facebook.
hot on elephant
The 4 Stages of a Good Divorce. A Letter to my Children: You do not come from a Broken Home. These People are Rare Gems—Keep Them, Fight for Them, don’t Give Up on Them. Mom, can I Call her Mom, Too? Jon Stewart makes first appearance since retiring—”it’s not your country.” Waylon shares 10 transformingly beautiful Quotes about Love. My Marriage had to End—for my Life to Begin. 40 Things I’ve Learned in 40 Years. Why your Yoga Goals are (Probably) Irrelevant, if not Downright Dangerous. The Day I Stopped Running.