Your Turn to Give It Up & Bring It On.
Give It Up
• Burn up what’s holding you back.
• Turn your back on misgivings, doubts and fears.
• Chuck the regrets.
• Empty out tired old tales.
• Say sayonara to worry.
Bring It On
• Bring on wonder and possibilities.
• Embrace your greatness.
• Capture your own inner fire.
• Grab onto your everlasting essence.
• Dance for gratitude for the life that runs through you.
Today is an opportunity to shed what feels small and to gather abundant joy. On this radiant day, I give thanks for you and our co-existence.
Editor: Malin Bergman
Like elephant journal on Facebook.
hot on elephant
Elephant Journal’s Holiday Gift Guide 636 shares A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 516 shares Waylon’s favorite Ethical Gifts. 7 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 27 shares Trevor Noah just won my Respect. 2,530 shares December Forecast: Letting Go of 2016 & Leaning into 2017 with Love. 6,042 shares Year of the Fire Rooster 2017: What to Expect. 522 shares How to Say Goodbye to that almost-great Love. 1,413 share For the Women who are Trying to Do & Be Everything to Everyone. 2,936 shares How to Say “F*ck it” to Fear & Anxiety (& Start Living your Life!). 819 shares