Your Turn to Give It Up & Bring It On.
Give It Up
• Burn up what’s holding you back.
• Turn your back on misgivings, doubts and fears.
• Chuck the regrets.
• Empty out tired old tales.
• Say sayonara to worry.
Bring It On
• Bring on wonder and possibilities.
• Embrace your greatness.
• Capture your own inner fire.
• Grab onto your everlasting essence.
• Dance for gratitude for the life that runs through you.
Today is an opportunity to shed what feels small and to gather abundant joy. On this radiant day, I give thanks for you and our co-existence.
Editor: Malin Bergman
Like elephant journal on Facebook.
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 377 shares Visual Yoga Blog: Refresh your Eyes the Yoga Way. 165 shares Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? 384 shares Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. 993 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 9 shares The Benching Mind-F*ck: Worse than Ghosting. 1,715 share The Fourth Kind of Love. 2,092 shares What Teens need from their Parents. (Hint: It’s not Grounding & Punishment.) 1,663 share How Open-Hearted Men can Show Up for Strong, Independent Women. 2,510 shares “I’d look her right in that fat, ugly face of hers.” 1,379 share