10 New #Mindful Instagrammers to Follow.
Here’s elephant journal’s first list of folks whose photos will open up and blow your heart and mind. Here’s some new stars in my daily view.
1. @chelseamoll: (horse photo above is hers) Taste. Precision. Clean shots. Creative, fun. Love her photos.
2. @stitchandhammer: amazing taste, style, best ever. I have no idea what to say—her photos are mind-gapping. Just follow her, trust me!
3. @simransethi: a green heroine of mine, tasteful and lovely and interesting.
4. @waylonlewis: my feed is interesting, some green tips, some amazing people in it (I interview lots of heroes and heroines), some travel, and tons of dog photos (my half-hound Redford is the source of any popularity my feed experiences). A few tasteful simple shots in there, too, and plenty of humor and making fun of myself. There’s so much to make fun of, after all.
5. @elephantjournal: run by a secret special yogini friend out of NYC.
6. @annabrones: a green heroine of mine, she’s wonderful, fun, adventurous, and a foodie.
7. @amyippoliti: sweetest cutest (okay, beautifullest) yogini ever. Worth following.
8. @natgeo: needs no introduction. Best photos ever.
9. @matadornetwork: not their photos, but amazing and from all over the place.
10. Your turn. Who’s your favorite? Say in comments.
I’ll add more photos from the above stars in a bit. Gotta go hike with the hound and Jeanne and take photos of things instead of just enjoying them.
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 344 shares Visual Yoga Blog: Refresh your Eyes the Yoga Way. 160 shares Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? 364 shares Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. 956 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 2 shares The Benching Mind-F*ck: Worse than Ghosting. 1,391 share 5 Ways to Kiss & Make Up for your Mercury Retrograde Mishaps. 499 shares “I’d look her right in that fat, ugly face of hers.” 1,249 share 15 Cool Things Yoga has Taught Me. (Hint: None of them are Handstand.) 2,493 shares How to Quit your Job & Live in a Van. 2,633 shares