10 New #Mindful Instagrammers to Follow.
Here’s elephant journal’s first list of folks whose photos will open up and blow your heart and mind. Here’s some new stars in my daily view.
1. @chelseamoll: (horse photo above is hers) Taste. Precision. Clean shots. Creative, fun. Love her photos.
2. @stitchandhammer: amazing taste, style, best ever. I have no idea what to say—her photos are mind-gapping. Just follow her, trust me!
3. @simransethi: a green heroine of mine, tasteful and lovely and interesting.
4. @waylonlewis: my feed is interesting, some green tips, some amazing people in it (I interview lots of heroes and heroines), some travel, and tons of dog photos (my half-hound Redford is the source of any popularity my feed experiences). A few tasteful simple shots in there, too, and plenty of humor and making fun of myself. There’s so much to make fun of, after all.
5. @elephantjournal: run by a secret special yogini friend out of NYC.
6. @annabrones: a green heroine of mine, she’s wonderful, fun, adventurous, and a foodie.
7. @amyippoliti: sweetest cutest (okay, beautifullest) yogini ever. Worth following.
8. @natgeo: needs no introduction. Best photos ever.
9. @matadornetwork: not their photos, but amazing and from all over the place.
10. Your turn. Who’s your favorite? Say in comments.
I’ll add more photos from the above stars in a bit. Gotta go hike with the hound and Jeanne and take photos of things instead of just enjoying them.
hot on elephant
The 4 Stages of a Good Divorce. A Letter to my Children: You do not come from a Broken Home. These People are Rare Gems—Keep Them, Fight for Them, don’t Give Up on Them. Mom, can I Call her Mom, Too? Jon Stewart makes first appearance since retiring—”it’s not your country.” Waylon shares 10 transformingly beautiful Quotes about Love. My Marriage had to End—for my Life to Begin. 40 Things I’ve Learned in 40 Years. Why your Yoga Goals are (Probably) Irrelevant, if not Downright Dangerous. The Day I Stopped Running.