10 New #Mindful Instagrammers to Follow.
Here’s elephant journal’s first list of folks whose photos will open up and blow your heart and mind. Here’s some new stars in my daily view.
1. @chelseamoll: (horse photo above is hers) Taste. Precision. Clean shots. Creative, fun. Love her photos.
2. @stitchandhammer: amazing taste, style, best ever. I have no idea what to say—her photos are mind-gapping. Just follow her, trust me!
3. @simransethi: a green heroine of mine, tasteful and lovely and interesting.
4. @waylonlewis: my feed is interesting, some green tips, some amazing people in it (I interview lots of heroes and heroines), some travel, and tons of dog photos (my half-hound Redford is the source of any popularity my feed experiences). A few tasteful simple shots in there, too, and plenty of humor and making fun of myself. There’s so much to make fun of, after all.
5. @elephantjournal: run by a secret special yogini friend out of NYC.
6. @annabrones: a green heroine of mine, she’s wonderful, fun, adventurous, and a foodie.
7. @amyippoliti: sweetest cutest (okay, beautifullest) yogini ever. Worth following.
8. @natgeo: needs no introduction. Best photos ever.
9. @matadornetwork: not their photos, but amazing and from all over the place.
10. Your turn. Who’s your favorite? Say in comments.
I’ll add more photos from the above stars in a bit. Gotta go hike with the hound and Jeanne and take photos of things instead of just enjoying them.
hot on elephant
A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 1,433 share Learn to Rock your Social Media & Write Mindfully with Waylon Lewis & Elephant’s Editors. 5 shares If you Love her, Don’t Destroy Her. 21,211 shares 2017 is The Year of Kali, Goddess of Endings & Beginnings. 29,689 shares The Best Marriage Advice from a Divorced Woman. 2,095 shares The True Meaning of Friday the 13th (isn’t what we think). 5,272 shares The Technique that helps me make Decisions under Pressure (& has Saved my Life More than Once). 522 shares The 6 Best Spiritual Teachings of Wayne Dyer to help us Get Over Ourselves. 1,893 share Use This Buddhist Practice to Overcome Self-Doubt. 448 shares Two Kinds of Love we all Experience in our Lifetime. 960 shares