Bringing together thousands of people from myriad backgrounds, Wanderlust provides the opportunity to enjoy the freedom of live music and the spirit of adventure in a spectacular outdoor setting, all the while cultivating a vibrant community of like-minded seekers.
Attendees will enjoy yoga, music by top performers, organic food and wine, an inspirational speaker program, meditation, and outdoor activities like paddle boarding, hiking, biking and running.
- A-list Yoga Talent: Get your “Om” on with international yoga superstars like Baron Baptiste, Shiva Rea, Seane Corn or master your downward dog lead by some fresh, local instructors.
- Exhilarating Musical Performances: Dance underneath a blanket of stars listening to today’s hottest acts like Michael Franti, Moby, Thievery Corporation, ALO and more.
- High-Altitude Adventure: Enjoy an outdoor excursion by hitting the hiking trails, paddleboarding, kayaking and more. Family-friendly Wanderlust also offers plenty of unique fun for the little ones in the Wanderkind program.
- Guiltless Gourmet: Delight your taste buds with Wanderlusts’ Farm to Table dinners, locally sourced organic produce paired with a blissful glass of Winderlust.
- Breath-taking Scenery: Bliss out in North America’s premier skiing and beach resorts, drinking in all the natural wonder and sunshine Whistler Blackcomb has to offer.
Music talent includes:
Moby, Trombone Shorty, Femi Kuti, Gramatik, Random Rab, Quixotic, Sarah Neufeld, East Forest, Caravan Palace, MC Yogi, DJ Drez and Fabian Alsultany
Between the yoga, the music, the scenery, the outdoor activities and the guiltless gourmet food, I have no doubt this will be an absolutely amazing experience.
I’ll be there, with my Om on!
What about you? Are you going? What are you most looking forward to?
Jennifer Spesia is a yoga teacher, world traveler, psychotherapist, philosopher, seeker, practitioner of Eastern spiritual traditions, Returned Peace Corps Volunteer (Cote d’Ivoire, West Africa), human companion to three amazing dogs and eternal student. She will complete her PhD in Psychology in 2013 and is looking forward to having the time to read books for pleasure again soon. You can connect with Jennifer via her Bhadra Yoga Facebook page or her blog.
Like elephant yoga on Facebook.Ed: B. Bemel
hot on elephant
The 4 Stages of a Good Divorce. A Letter to my Children: You do not come from a Broken Home. These People are Rare Gems—Keep Them, Fight for Them, don’t Give Up on Them. Mom, can I Call her Mom, Too? Jon Stewart makes first appearance since retiring—”it’s not your country.” Waylon shares 10 transformingly beautiful Quotes about Love. My Marriage had to End—for my Life to Begin. 40 Things I’ve Learned in 40 Years. Why your Yoga Goals are (Probably) Irrelevant, if not Downright Dangerous. The Day I Stopped Running.