Doing one of these things may get something else flowing (other than her vinyasa):
1. When you want to do something with her, be sure to end your question with, “you down, dog?”
“I feel like saving the world, you down, dog?”“Let’s plant organic carrots in a community garden, you down, dog?”
2. If you get in a fight and she tells you to leave, look her in the eye and sweetly say, “Nah-imma-stay.”
3. Tell her you like the way she makes your chakras feel.
4. Instead of whispering “sweet nothings” in her ear, try softly chanting: “Om nimaya shiva, baby” or “Shanti, shanti, shanti, om, sweetheart.”
And when things start to get more serious than a yoga teacher in a Bikram class on a full moon:
5. Give her a yogi pet name, like [little] Ganesha (reminding her that she helps remove all obstacles in your life) or [beautiful] Warrior (letting her know she’s the girl that helps inspire you to stay strong).
Like elephant journal on Facebook.
Assistant Ed: Andie Britton-Foster/Ed: Brianna Bemel
hot on elephant
Elephant Journal’s Holiday Gift Guide 636 shares A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 519 shares Waylon’s favorite Ethical Gifts. 9 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 27 shares Trevor Noah just won my Respect. 2,532 shares December Forecast: Letting Go of 2016 & Leaning into 2017 with Love. 6,133 shares Year of the Fire Rooster 2017: What to Expect. 586 shares How to Say Goodbye to that almost-great Love. 1,457 share For the Women who are Trying to Do & Be Everything to Everyone. 2,982 shares How to Say “F*ck it” to Fear & Anxiety (& Start Living your Life!). 827 shares