Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ~ Anaïs Nin
Warm up, rock some Sun Salutations and heat your core with these high-energy tunes!
1. You Are My Sunshine by The Soggy Bottom Boys
2. You Are The Sunshine of My Life by Stevie Wonder
3. Light My Fire by The Doors
4. Sun is Shining by Bob Marley
5. Heatwave by Martha and the Vandellas
6. Going the Distance by Cake
6. Sonny Feeling by Wilco
7. Fire by Jimi Hendrix
8. Hot Dog by Led Zeppelin
9. Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones
10. Everybody Loves the Sunshine by Seu Jorge and Almaz
11. Feelin’ Good by Nina Simone
12. The Unforgettable Fire by U2
13. Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles
14. Sunrise by Norah Jones
A sweet tune for savasana.
Like elephant yoga on Facebook.
Ed: Sara Crolick
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 344 shares Visual Yoga Blog: Refresh your Eyes the Yoga Way. 160 shares Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? 364 shares Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. 956 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 2 shares The Benching Mind-F*ck: Worse than Ghosting. 1,391 share The Fourth Kind of Love. 0 shares What Teens need from their Parents. (Hint: It’s not Grounding & Punishment.) 0 shares 5 Ways to Kiss & Make Up for your Mercury Retrograde Mishaps. 499 shares “I’d look her right in that fat, ugly face of hers.” 1,249 share