Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ~ Anaïs Nin
Warm up, rock some Sun Salutations and heat your core with these high-energy tunes!
1. You Are My Sunshine by The Soggy Bottom Boys
2. You Are The Sunshine of My Life by Stevie Wonder
3. Light My Fire by The Doors
4. Sun is Shining by Bob Marley
5. Heatwave by Martha and the Vandellas
6. Going the Distance by Cake
6. Sonny Feeling by Wilco
7. Fire by Jimi Hendrix
8. Hot Dog by Led Zeppelin
9. Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones
10. Everybody Loves the Sunshine by Seu Jorge and Almaz
11. Feelin’ Good by Nina Simone
12. The Unforgettable Fire by U2
13. Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles
14. Sunrise by Norah Jones
A sweet tune for savasana.
Like elephant yoga on Facebook.
Ed: Sara Crolick
hot on elephant
July’s Full Moon in Capricorn: The Heart wants what it Wants. The 4 Stages of a Good Divorce. A Letter to my Children: You do not come from a Broken Home. Our Soulmates are Rarely Who We Expect. Men, Let’s Stop Fooling Ourselves: Size Matters. To the One Who Tried to Break Me. Mom, can I Call her Mom, Too? An Open Letter to the Fixers. How your Stored Memories in the Amygdala can lead to PTSD. Jon Stewart makes first appearance since retiring—”it’s not your country.”