Scorpio New Moon: It’s Coming For You. ~ Jillian Locke

Via on Nov 2, 2013

eclipse-solar

On November 3rd, the New Moon/Solar Eclipse is one of deep, intense watery transformation.

We can no longer turn our backs on the changes that have been beckoning to be made. The more we push them down, the harder they’ll push back. They’re ready to emerge, and they’re rocketing upwards with a beautiful, powerful, energizing vengeance.

We can decide whether that vengeance will come calling with new light, new love, new breath and the new way of life we’ve desperately been seeking (which has been here all along, just waiting for us create the necessary space for it by releasing our old, outmoded patterns and blockages), or we can feed into the negative aspects of this Scorpio-fueled metamorphosis and create a raging, harrowing, bang-your-head-against-the-wall vengeance with the help of our old friend we hate to love…

Resistance.

“If you’re experiencing the negative pole of Scorpio—resentment, stubbornness, fear, blame, jealousy, suspicion—you’re on the wrong track; cut it. Regroup and align to Higher Power. Discipline means practicing in every moment.”

~ Patricia Liles

The most important thing we need to remember is to be in this process. Be here, now. Pay attention. Give it the focus and energy it deserves, because whether we like it or not…

Life is happening all around us.

Are we really here? Are we doing everything to appreciate this gargantuan gift we’ve been given? Or are we too busy complaining, worrying, stressing, planning…are our minds filled with so much static that we’ve become deaf to everything that truly matters?

Noticing these patterns of stress and worry are the first steps back to gratitude. When you realize how much you’re taking for granted by simply losing yourself in negative, critical and often times abusive thought patterns, I would hope the next thought that crosses your mind is, “Fuck. Wow. I’ve wasted a lot of fucking time stewing on shit that really, truly doesn’t matter.” And you know what? If it does, it’ll find a way to work itself out, if you just focus on the positive aspects of the situation and let the rest go.

“Only one thing has to change for us to know happiness in our lives: where we focus our attention.”

~ Greg Anderson

Let it the fuck go.

Let it all go. Give it up. Focus solely on the silver lining, the things that generate and awaken feelings of appreciation, positivity…something, anything to zone in on what will derail your downward spiral.

Those who say that’s easier said than done are right. They’re also typically the people who repel those who don’t feel like getting pulled into a vortex of soul-sucking energy. These people repel those who choose to see what’s up—those who choose to acknowledge the light rather than dwell in the darkness.

Grow some balls. (Wo)man up and get over yourself.

We’re way too mind-driven. We’re drowning in angry tidal waves of fear and confusion that are waging a war within the ribbed walls of our skulls. It’s like a whale’s belly; we’re lost inside, screaming bloody murder. Screaming into space. Screaming into an empty carcass, surrounded by the harrowing echoes of our own desperate, lonely cries.

We’ve become trapped, dislodged, disconnected, drowning in the narrowing tunnels of analysis and statistics and fear and suspicion and lack.

Free yourself.

Reconnect. Wake up. See yourself, see your partner, see your friend. Really look and notice things. Strive to notice things that have become invisible to you. Set the intent, every day, to be aware; aware of your surroundings, your words, your energy.

Be aware of your existence.

Be mindful of your contributions and their impacts. Think before you act. Practice the lost art of listening. Stop caring what other people think and redirect that energy towards being the most authentic human being possible. The greatest gift you can give to anyone in this life is simply being yourself. Wholly, completely, unabashedly yourself.

Fuck the rest. You know it doesn’t matter.

You also know what does matter. Pour your energy towards that—whatever wakes you up, energizes you, excites you, inspires you, motivates you—go towards that light. If you’re not happy with who and where you are, it’s because you’ve been spending too much time on the things that don’t matter. We all do it—don’t beat yourself up over it.

Simply change your direction.

Try it. Even if just for a day, and notice all the miracles that happen.

Rinse, wash, repeat.

Keep this cycle of miracles going. Keep your energy flowing to all the right places. Witness and become one with this truly epic process of transformation.

Step into yourself. Really plumb your depths and throw all your focus and discipline into recovering those pearls that have been anxiously awaiting discovery in the lost caverns of your belly. Take the next two weeks to be with yourself, nuture yourself, be honest with everything that comes up and realize how much better you and your life will become once you let go of all the extra baggage and ghosts that have been weighing you down.

Be gentle, yet firm.

Acknowledge and give thanks to everything that comes up, knowing that you wouldn’t be who and where you are right now without it. Who and where you are right now is the perfect spring board to who and where you’ve always wanted to become and go, so harness the immense transformative powers of this New Moon/Solar Eclipse and become the you that you know resides inside.

Be patient, but be strong.

Become the best version of yourself. Be the love you need to step onto this next level, this new plateau of existence, because remember: once you become better, everything and everyone in your life becomes better, too.

Now…go forth and be fucking excellent!!

Want 15 free additional reads weekly, just our best?

Get our weekly newsletter.

Ed: Bryonie Wise

About Jillian Locke

Jillian Locke is a writer, explorer and obsessive risk-taker. She's here to shake things up, shake things out, move up and move on. She's a lover of nature - no, she IS nature - and someday, she will actually become one with the mountains...and then the stars. Today, she finds herself striving for balance through adventure, radical change and living her life authentically and to the fullest, maybe for the first time. Follow her at radiantdevotion.wordpress.com and find her on Facebook.

29 Responses to “Scorpio New Moon: It’s Coming For You. ~ Jillian Locke”

1. Sandy says:

Fuck yeah!!!!!!

Needed to hear this, again. Thanks. :)

2. Proud to be a Scorpio – happy for positive change. fuck the bad!! I leave it in the past, where it belongs! Thank you for the reminder

3. Renee Marie says:

Excellent!

4. Megan says:

Fucking nailed it. <3

5. Rachel says:

YES!!!! <3 <3 <3 Thank you.

6. Drew says:

Fantastic! Thank you

7. Mary-Ann says:

I really needed to read this RIGHT NOW! Many thanks for posting <3 M :))

8. sabine says:

yeah…I was with you until the swear words…and then it all turns into the same hype of blah blah blah….
    if you wish to be profound – grow up and use grown up words.
    Respectfully and in peace.

• Jillian Locke jillianlocke says:

Growing up is finding your voice, and sometimes your voice includes profanity. I love profanity as much as I love delicate, gentle words. There's room for both.

Respectfully and in peace, thank you so much for reading, Sabine.

• Tamara says:

Yep, I agree, the swear words diminish the weight of this otherwise really good article. Superfluous and pointless.

9. judy b says:

Thank you, thank you. Lucky to be a Scorpio, lucky indeed.

10. Jillian Locke jillianlocke says:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Thank you all SO much for reading! Fucking ECSTATIC it resonated so deeply with all of you – this is what it's ALL about! XOX!

11. Rajni Tripathi says:

Bam!!!!!! Mad love to u & this article!

12. Yeeeeeeeeaaaaah buddddddyyyyyyy! SO amped about all the sharing and feedback!!!!!!

13. Mike says:

I’ve been mired in my own self perpetuated negativity for about 2 years. This was really the shot of reality I needed. Thank you.

• Jillian Locke jillianlocke says:

Thank you for your response, Mike. Really, really glad you found something of what you needed in these words :-)

14. Michelle says:

I have spent the entire day in my mind with continuous negative thoughts…….. I'm exhausted. Thankfully I came across your post! It is so true. I spend way too much time thinking as opposed to doing. Thank you for the very passionate reminder.

• Jillian Locke Jillian says:

Negative thinking is the most exhausting practice I've ever engaged in, and it's a family pattern I am currently working on breaking through. One day, one step at a time…remember, you're closer to your true self today than you were yesterday. I always need to remind myself to honor, appreciate and gracefully (trying!) to let go whatever shows up that no longer serves me. Glad to be a part of this process with you, Michelle! XOX!

15. Jon says:

So proud to be a SCORPIO!!! My time has arrived….Thanks for your support!!! As for the F-bomb….I was in a session with a therapist…..they wanted to know if I cursed….My Dad was in the Navy~what would you think?…..They asked for one word I used sometimes…..I replied "Fuck"….I was told to scream "FUCK' ten times…….I did and it did what it was suppose to do….Got lots of frustrations out!!

• Jillian Locke Jillian says:

I know there are a lot of F bombs in the piece, but I'm a firm believer in just letting whatever's flowing through you to flow…and sometimes successive F bombs just provide the necessary release!! There's all sorts of ways to do that, but I've literally been swearing since childhood, for better or worse haha, so this was my way of communicating the intensity! Thanks SO much for your response, Jon, and CONGRATULATIONS on YOUR release! :-)

16. @xxjeannexx says:

WORD. Authenticity is wonderful and letting go of things/people that no longer serve oneself is so freaking freeing. Hard, but worth it. Thank you.

17. Ellen says:

Yes, A great big Yes! But
    Is it really so much about fucking?

• Thanks Ellen! And I’m one of those people who has zero reservations about dropping copious F bombs. I love them, embrace them and utilize them to their utmost, most positive power and extent. They don’t work for everything, but clearly this time, they did. Thanks SO much for reading!

18. Heather says:

Funny thing, though I’m not a scorpio this article hit me hard. Since last year I’d been struggling with a horribly negative viewpoint of myself, being incredibly worried about “what others think” and the only relief I experienced from that was when I took an intense dance intensive combined with a mindfulness seminar… It had blown through all the negativity and bad self talk. I’ve felt myself slipping away lately, and this article was a lovely and well worded reminder of how to handle all that intense energy. Thank you.

19. Steve says:

sometimes the only first response seems to be wow. I met this amazing woman the night before Halloween, her birthday was the next day and mine the day after. have a chemistry that have never experienced before, such a sweet and deep connection, sitting and talking for 7 hours and feeling like it's all happening in one eternal moment. and over the last week we just keep going broader and deeper in our hearts, my chakras aren't spinning faster but they sure seem to be brighter and clearer. I'm not into astrology but believe in serendipity, in grace. she wondered what it would be like for two scorpios to be together, and now we find that the entire universe was waiting for us on tip toe. thanks for the encouragement and clarity as we explore this sweet and wonderful new beginning. love and prayers.

• Jillian Locke jillianlocke says:

Perfect. Beautiful synchronicity is the real magic in life, always. SO amazing to hear about your new, radiant connection! XOX!!