If the American dream is to be your own boss, the American yogi’s dream is to own your own studio. Polished hard wood floors, floor to ceiling mirrors, maybe a little boutique up front. But what if (like me) numbers and balancing budgets and managing spreadsheets isn’t your cupoteasana? Well then, you’ll oughta look into MINDBODY Online, the virtual manager/accountant for your mini yoga/pilates/fitness/spa/dance empire.
Interested? Check ’em out here. Or check out the facts (culled from a press release of theirs) below.
1. MINDBODY software is used by 3,200 businesses in 42 countries, and services over 7 million people worldwide.
2. In the past 12 months, 3 million people have booked a service online using MINDBODY. That amounts to 8,000+ per day.
3. MINDBODY’s mission is to leverage the internet to improve health and wellness. Other than providing online business management software to businesses in the health and wellness industry, they strive to achieve this mission in the following ways:
– MINDBODY’s offices in San Luis Obispo, California are LEED Gold certified (more info here).
– MINDBODY offers its employees a corporate wellness program which supports our local clients.
– 1% of all setup fees are donated to the client’s choice of either YouthAIDS or Trees for the Future.