The below is excerpted via Cornerbirch.com:
“I’ve posted before about my admiration for Michael Pollan. Here is a list of simple eating tips:
- Don’t eat anything our great grandmother wouldn’t recognize as food.
- Avoid food products containing ingredients that are a) unfamiliar, b) unpronounceable, c) more than five in number, d) high fructose corn syrup. avoid food products that make health claims.
- Shop the peripheries of the supermarket and stay out of the middle.
- Get out of the supermarket whenever possible.
- Eat mostly plants, especially leaves.
- If you have the space, buy a freezer.
- Eat well-grown food from healthy soils.
- Have a glass of wine with dinner.
- Do all your eating at a table.
- Don’t get your fuel from the same place your car does.
- Try not to eat alone.
- Eat slowly.”
For more like this, check out Cornerbirch.com.
Read 4 comments and reply