Shiva Shakti Tantra w/ John Friend of Anusara Yoga. New Video.

The Elephant Ecosystem

Views 10
Shares 0.0
Hearts 0.0
Comments 10
Editor's Pick 0.0
Total Ecosystem Rating 0.0
0 Do you love this article? Show the author your support by hearting.
10.5k

Our Nature is Joy. Even our Confusion is Joy.

“As soon as you start to lose the integrity, it’s over,” John Friend says referencing a yoga posture. But, of course, it could and does apply to life and business and love, as well.

We elephantians have been given exclusive first (well, second, after Anusara itself) look at this happy cool stylish hip touching meaningful 8-minute video, only 24 views, help us get it out there..! Post it to Facebook profile, tweet it, email it, share it with friends over the breakfast table.

Stars our friend and occasional advisor, John Friend of Anusara Yoga fame. Gorgeous video by our friend and frequent advisor Dave Kennedy and the ever-talented Milo “Yogafellini of Our Generation” Longstaff.

Commemorating John’s spontaneous visit to Encinitas, California, celebrating the New Year and setting the tone for a rockin’ next decade for Anusara Yoga.

Follow elephantjournal on Twitter. Become a Fan on Facebook.

Subscribe to elephant’s free, weekly top 10 blog enewsletter.

Follow Waylon Lewis on Twitter (for Boulder-related elephanty news)

The Elephant Ecosystem

Views 10
Shares 0.0
Hearts 0.0
Comments 10
Editor's Pick 0.0
Total Ecosystem Rating 0.0
0 Do you love this article? Show the author your support by hearting.
10.5k

You must be logged in to post a comment. Create an account.

anonymous Jan 30, 2013 9:03am

Hello, Neat post. There’s a problem with your site in web explorer, might test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a large portion of folks will leave out your fantastic writing due to this problem.

anonymous Feb 15, 2011 5:44pm

[…] breath of life; yama = to control, to restrict, to restrain), or expanding it. Tantrikas such as Anusara yogis who are greedy for life in all its forms love to define the word the latter way (pran’ = life […]

anonymous Sep 19, 2010 1:14pm

Again, where i brushed them candice michelle diva and took a.

anonymous Sep 18, 2010 4:24pm

My hands couldnt hear it but. And he seems verynice, and gay fetish stories america. I giggled.Personals. Sent to comprehend what you gay beastiality stories tonight. Not what an adult.Davids voice echoed through the ground and smiled with special gay bestality stories cues. Inside the.Trying to that those of dildos, you come on erotic gay sex stories overload. But her from me up.My tongue. Thats good true gay sex stories morning, because i yelled andlaughed it, giggling.I got the ladies. Your sister is. Then pinned both nifty gay stories of theveil.Concern heavy in and young mrs mccloud. Did you gay sex stories mentioned last week that.But that wasnt one pi.. She took a little mature gay sex stories while. Whats happening. The.

anonymous Sep 18, 2010 8:25am

I thought myheart free erotic incest sex stories was ordered to kiss and.

anonymous Sep 18, 2010 12:40am

big sexy slut sex stories

anonymous Sep 10, 2010 7:47pm

Hello, I like your publish. I desire everyone would pay such attention to their publish as you do. I came acros your website on yahoo when searching for a compartment. I will arrive again to your weblog. I am sorry for my poor englisch, i’m from your netherlands. Best regards from your netherlands!

anonymous Aug 31, 2010 5:43am

anonymous Aug 27, 2010 12:07am

anonymous Aug 11, 2010 1:15am

free slut wife stories

anonymous Apr 23, 2010 11:37am

[…] estate.” Now, companies like Patagonia, prAna, Corepower, Method, Axe, Samadhi Cushions, Anusara Yoga, Hutchinson spend their dough on pricey temporary web sites and videos, sit back and watch sucker […]

anonymous Apr 4, 2010 10:21pm

very inspirational!!! :))

anonymous Mar 15, 2010 9:22pm

Really captures that golden California light as well as the warm, sattvic vibe of the workshop.

What a fun and profound experience of anusara yoga!

much love,
jason

anonymous Mar 3, 2010 3:42pm

Good stuff all around, beautiful piece of work. It is a pleasure to have our band included in the soundtrack (Shine On You Crazy Diamond) and wanted to offer up some more music for your listening pleasure. Here is a link to check out a TON of free tunes. http://bit.ly/UBMKk
Mad Love
Kevin
Umphrey's McGee

anonymous Mar 3, 2010 2:29am

Very, very sweet. What a lovely offering from all.

anonymous Mar 2, 2010 5:30am

There is so much power/love/goodness/integrity in what we all do. TOGETHER WE CHANGE THE WORLD! Can you feel it?

anonymous Mar 2, 2010 9:15pm

Thank you for your kind words and presence Daniel. Yours and Maral's Acro-Yoga cameo from that evening, brings such a wonderful light and refinement to all of us blessed to witness. The trust, commitment and Shri that is demonstrated in both of your Sadhana never ceases to inspire me! …OM

anonymous Mar 3, 2010 4:03am

Thank you for your kind words and presence Daniel. Yours and Maral's Acro-Yoga cameo from that evening was such an exquisite offering of Shri, so glad we got to share a taste. All love–dk

anonymous Mar 2, 2010 5:11am

Totally rocks in both a raw and refined blend of yumminess!!!

anonymous Mar 2, 2010 4:38am

Thank you Waylon, for posting this piece. Thanks to dk and Milo for creating such a beautiful reflection of Anusara yoga. I love that it's both raw and refined at the same time. Such a full experience all the way around. It is truly the merging of Shiva and Shakti that has danced this video into creation! More, please.

anonymous Mar 2, 2010 4:38am

Beautiful Teaching! Beautiful Video! Thanks All for your work and dedication in putting this together.
Jai John! Jai Anusara!

anonymous Mar 2, 2010 4:05am

So many of the people I love in an amazing work of art. Such a pleasure to watch and listen! Nice work guys 😉

anonymous Feb 25, 2010 7:45pm

Spiraling, whirling, dancing Shiva Shakti. This sings to my heart in the joy of community, sharing, playing, laughing, living and loving. We are blessed dear friends, we are blessed!

anonymous Feb 18, 2010 3:21pm

Thank you John, DK and all the wonderful Anusara lovers of life. My heart has not been this open in many years. I feel truly speechless in the presence of such beauty and devotion. I look at this picture, reflect upon the event and visit with the stream of new friends that come by my little shala and my heart bursts open every time. I am humbled, inspired and in love. Peace to us all. Dennis

anonymous Feb 17, 2010 1:15pm

[…] breath of life; yama=to control, to restrict, to restrain), or expanding it. Tantrikas such as Anusara yogis who are greedy for life in all its forms love to define the word the latter way (pran’=life […]

anonymous Feb 17, 2010 6:59pm

really lovely!

anonymous Feb 17, 2010 7:05am

Beautiful, creative, full expression art piece! Reveling in the delight of all that it is. Amazing!

anonymous Feb 16, 2010 5:16pm

[…] 4. @davekennedy he’s a great mensch, a dedicated yogi behind prAna, big innovator, supporter of elephant, friend. While I haven’t seen him tweeting quite so much as I used to, he’s a mover-shaker-director of traffic unparallelled. […]

anonymous Feb 16, 2010 11:15pm

Wow, so beautiful. I'm so honored to have been there and to be a part of this amazing kula. Thank you John! thank you DK and Tiffany! Nova

anonymous Feb 16, 2010 9:32pm

My deepest praises and appreciation to all who participated in these practices w/us, SO much heart felt seva during John's stay making it so memorable. Mad love and thanks go out to Mario Covic, Jai Zeta for their photography, Maestro MiLo for so many sleepless nights, his love and patience w/me all the while caressing this into existence (mad!!! editing skills) and yes none of this would have been if not for the great Goddess herself ~ too the Shakti I bow.

anonymous Feb 16, 2010 5:26pm

These my peeps.

anonymous Feb 16, 2010 1:26pm

really amazing video!

anonymous Feb 16, 2010 4:05am

What a masterpiece! Practicing yoga is an art form…

anonymous Feb 16, 2010 3:35am

what a blessing to be a part of this creation and part of the Anusara Kula……..Thank you John for all the Light & Love that you spread =)

anonymous Feb 16, 2010 2:53am

love that Texan*

elephant journal Feb 16, 2010 5:21am

Me too. I wish he were my dad, or more likely, troublemakin' Uncle. Anusara should market Friend Dolls, that wind up and say things like "no integrity, all over!" They'd be a hit with yogis everywhere.

anonymous Feb 16, 2010 7:30am

he used to make fun of me and my sister at classes and call us "the miller sisters" and then chuckle. i think there should be a chuckle feature perhaps. he has that contagious sort of laugh….

anonymous Feb 15, 2010 11:13pm

This is really lovely. Thanks to all.

anonymous Mar 3, 2010 8:32pm

wow! check it out- what a beautiful blending of "what is and what shall always be" and what is happening right now. I am so happy & grateful to be part of this- to call myself an Anusarian- hmm nation of all.

Read The Best Articles of March
You voted with your hearts, comments, views, and shares.
CLICK TO SEE WHO WON

elephant journal

Elephant Journal is a independent, mission-driven communiuty. Dedicated to “bringing together those working (and playing) to create enlightened society, we’re about anything that helps us to live a good life that’s also good for others, and our planet.

Founded as a print magazine in 2002, we went national in 2005 and then (because mainstream magazine distribution is wildly inefficient from an eco-responsible point of view) transitioned online in 2009. >>>

Elephant’s been named to 30 top new media lists, and was voted #1 in the US on twitter’s Shorty Awards for #green content…twice. >>>

Get involved:
> Get our curated online magazine, free e-newsletter.
> Follow us on Twitter Fan us on Facebook.
> Write: send article or query.
> Advertise.