We are Manifest Collective and the 10 signs your Yoga teacher has a hangover come from real life. We hope you laugh! ~ Caitlin and Sarah.
Let’s get right down to it.
1. She walks into the studio and sighs.
2. Class takes twice as long to begin.
3. The lights are off. The entire class.
4. She states today’s class will focus on stretching and breathing.
5. She keeps repeating twist poses… “Twist and feel all the toxins leaving your body….aahhhhhh.”
6. Proclaims a ‘free flow silent yoga class’ and instructs you to ‘listen to your body.’
7. She puts you in easy pose, has you close your eyes, pops in a Deepak Chopra CD and crashes in savasana.
8. She still has the Kundalini chakra pants and Wanderlust T-shirt from yesterday’s AM flow class.
9. She wears sunglasses the entire class.
10. You catch her slamming kombucha and huffing peppermint oil.
Caitlin L. Smith and Sarah Gunnin are the creators of Manifest Collective—a healing arts collective rooted in the beautiful Appalachian mountains. We inspire to teach and help other’s heal through our passion of yoga, dance, music, and holistic health. We incorporate all of our passions into our collective and produce healing arts events. We also teach yoga classes six days a week at East Tennessee State University and our studio Tuco O Tapa. We focus on being the change we wish to see in the world and spreading the love!
Please check us out, you know, in an appropriate manner. We’re honored to be a part if the awesomeness that is Elephant Journal.
Read 9 comments and reply