Sh*t Foodies Say. <> Via elepal Alex Hanifin!

Via elephant journal
on Jan 16, 2012
get elephant's newsletter

Let’s make fun of Michael Pollan groupies!

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/35109314[/vimeo]

About elephant journal

Comments

9 Responses to “Sh*t Foodies Say. <> Via elepal Alex Hanifin!”

1. Lorin says:

Forwarded to the foodies at Elephant Food Facebook and Twitter.

Lorin Arnold
    Blogger at The VeganAsana
    Associate Editor for Elephant Food
    Co-Editor for Elephant Family

2. Aborn says:

It's not making fun. it's the truth! :/

3. anon says:

cute, but i don’t buy it =)

you really gotta want to be a foodie lady

4. Alex Hanifinalw says:

Groupie… Really? Come on!

5. elephantjournal says:

I'm a Michael Pollan groupie, speaking personally… ~ W.

6. Liz says:

Bahahaha! Of course, I don't think that's foodie (people who love to cook yummy things, which, duh, includes things with dairy and gluten!) as much as it is obsessed-with-tendy-healthy-eating-ie. Like me 🙂

7. […] Sh*t Foodies Say – (Thanks, Glenn!)http://www.elephantjournal.com/2012/01/sht-foodies-say-funny-video–alex-hanifin/ […]

8. stacialowe says:

Ha! So . . . maybe I am currently reading The Omnivores Dilemma and am developing a secret crush on Michael Pollan but I still thought the video was funny! The truth is most of those statements are running through my money mind when I shop or try to order out. Even worse on the few occasions I eat out I am one of "those people" who shamelessly orders a meal and asks the waitress to hold the cheese, and the bread . Can I replace the bread with lettuce? Can I have veggies instead of fries? Please also no dressing on the salad but can I have oil and vinegar on the side? All this followed by an apology, a big thank you and a generous tip!