NSFW language: not for children.
I’m vegan, but I don’t love self-righteousness, pre-judgment, or aggression, or evangelicalism, even in fellow vegans. It hurts our cause, if anything. ~ Waylon
1. I’m vegan ’cause I’m nice and you’re a selfish asshole and you know it.
I’m vegan ’cause I can eat a healthy diet with lots of protein and have a ton of energy without killing animals. I don’t like killing animals, even if they taste good (sorry, bacon and sausage, I miss you).
2. I’m vegan ’cause I like being a pain in the ass in restaurants.
I’m vegan despite the fact that I don’t like noisy righteous mean vegans, I don’t like calling myself vegan, I don’t like describing myself as vegan in restaurants (I don’t like being a picky pain, generally) and I like to eat out a lot, and that means being vegan all I can ever eat out is, like, salad or a bowl of, um…fruit.
3. I’m vegan ’cause I want to live longer than you.
I’m vegan because meat isn’t healthy, actually. Fish is so bad for all of us that pregnant women aren’t supposed to eat it in all 50 states, now. And meat is, you know, flesh, and animals eat all kinds of crazy things and are fed crap diets and, speaking of crap, living in little cages and are tortured and separated from friends and family and walk around in their own sh*t their whole life. And then you eat them. That’s kinda gross.
4. I’m vegan ’cause meat is basically just cut up burned flesh from tortured animals that’s then frozen and shipped around in plastic and you buy it in groceries, so unless you hunt there’s nothing macho or tough about eating it, and you’re a fat loser.
I’m vegan ’cause those who work in the meat industry are generally those who are the most horrified by the notion of eating hot dogs. I was hanging with a meat-packing-plant-working college kid the other day that said he still loved burgers, but that a lot of the meat that he worked with was disgusting, and if you eat hot dogs, you’re an idiot. This was coming from a guy who looked like he was a pale version of Jersey Shore’s Situation.
Okay, speed round.
5. I’m vegan ’cause I’m better than you are.
6. I’m vegan ’cause chicks dig compassionate guys.
7. I’m vegan ’cause I’m smart and educated and you’re not.
9. I’m vegan ’cause I didn’t want that delicious amazing hand-rolled goldent buttery croissant with my Americano for Sunday brunch.
10. I’m vegan ’cause I don’t like having fun delicious barbeques with my friends.
Fuck…I’m giving up this vegan bullshit.
PS: on a serious note, whether we’re vegan or not, boycott conventional meat that hails from factory farms. That shit ain’t cool, clean, healthy, kind. It’s bad karma, broooo.
hot on elephant
Narcissistic Men & their Mothers. 2,060 shares I Love You. I Want You. But I am Not Ready to Be with You. 2,910 shares How being an Empath can lead to Adrenal Fatigue, Insomnia & Exhaustion. 0 shares The Day She Just Gave Up. 4,368 shares It’s not Sex Older Men want from Younger Women. 337 shares I want you at 3 a.m. 10 shares I Know what Fake Love looks Like. 511 shares Watch: Donald Trump refuses to shake Angela Merkel’s hand. 1,349 share New Ruling Allows Mother Wolves & Pups to be Killed on National Wildlife Refuges. 880 shares Answering these 5 Questions can help put us on our Right Life Path. 252 shares