All I really need to know, I learned from watching Yellow Submarine when I was four years old.
• Friendship can steer a lost submarine out of a sea of monsters.
• No one is a Nowhere Man…everyone has beauty.
• “It’s all in the mind you know.”
• Be kind to the elder Sgt. Peppers in your life. They know the way home.
• Love can reach and heal even the Bluest of Meanines.
• Laugh, sing and suddenly your world we be filled with blooming roses of all kinds.
Paula Gerardi is a practicing intuitive, teacher and an Interfaith Minister who is at home in Denver, CO. Her life as a spiritual seeker has taken her to the wisdom of yoga through Ammachi, Shamanism through her Celtic lineage and a more traditional degree from NYU. “I am living in gratitude for this life, my work, and the beauty all around us.” She can be found at http://www.shamanstar.com/ and she still loves The Beatles.
Editor: Jamie Morgan
hot on elephant
A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 74 shares A Relationship will only be as Good as the Sex. 10,094 shares The Most Powerful Moon of the Year: New Moon & Solar Eclipse in Pisces. 31,512 shares Welcome to Pisces Season: A Love there is no Coming Back From. 12,608 shares How Women ruin Good Men. 3,651 shares If You have to “Think About It,” then I’m Not the One for You. 4,016 shares What Rumi had to Say about Unhappy Love. 225 shares Not sure I thought I’d ever say this, but Ashton Kutcher is about to inspire you to tears. 2,239 shares A Cure for our Single Status. 514 shares How we can go to Heaven without Dragging Others with Us. 111 shares