We are very excited to highlight our new Community Workshop Series, called Pod Evolve!
We are so blessed to have such high quality asana here in Boulder. And yet, it can be difficult to find other yoga practices like pranayama, meditation, kriya, etc., that are accessible, inclusive and culturally applicable.
The Pod Evolve Community Workshop Series offers so much more than just asana!
Pod Evolve gives you BOTH the opportunity to study uncommon yoga topics and develop a regular combo-yoga-practice of asana, pranayama and meditation.
The beauty of this program is that it’s not an overwhelming time commitment and it’s inexpensive.
Registering is like signing-up for elective classes in college. You pick what elective workshops you want to take and you have a “home-room” class that meets once a week to build community – we call this satsang. Experience your powerful workshop on Sundays and develop a regular and habitual combo-yoga-practice during satsang.
Satsang is 90-minutes on Wednesday evenings and offers a real bonus because it includes asana, pranayama, meditation, tea, and quality social time with your community!
There are so many reasons why this program can be such a great experience:
- You desire more inspiration in your life.
- You want to get more out of your asana classes.
- You love to learn & are curious to try new things.
- You want to get to know those wonderful yogis with whom you practice.
- You recently did a yoga teacher training & are asking yourself “What’s next?”
- You love how asana has changed your life & you are open to more amazing life-changing experiences.
- Something in the back of your head says there’s more out there & you know that following your intuition will take you to places you’ve only dreamed of.