This recipe is not only delicious and decadent—it’s also good for you and super simple!
It only takes five minutes to prepare, and you only need five ingredients.
- One cup coconut oil
- One cup unsalted crunchy peanut butter
- Two cups raw cacao
- One cup dates (pitted)
- One to two pinches of unrefined sea salt
- Soak your dates in hot water for about 20 minutes to make them soft and sticky.
- If the coconut oil is solid, put it in a jar and place the jar in hot water to melt the oil.
- Place all ingredients except the peanut butter in a high-speed blender and blend until soft and well combined.
- Add the peanut butter at the end to keep the crunch.
- Spread evenly in a tin or container.
- Place in the fridge for about one hour.
Want more recipes like this one?
elephant journal readers can download a free copy of the Happy & Healthy People recipe book here.
Like elephant food on Facebook.
Editor: Michelle Margaret
Image courtesy of the author
Read 8 comments and reply