The Fool is the first card in the Tarot Deck—and when he shows up he can either be auspicious or the most foolish card in the deck (depending on how we look at it).
He is my favorite card because he represents bravery, courage, and the willingness to take risks.
A fool always—
1. Takes leaps into the unknown with full trust that things will always work out no matter what.
2. They are always up for a challenge or new adventure.
3. They are spontaneous and full of life.
4. They perceive new ways of looking at things.
5. They have confidence that they are heading in the right direction.
6. They allow themselves to be vulnerable in relationships to create intimacy.
7. They seek out unexpected opportunities out of the blue.
8. They un-attach themselves from outcomes and go with the flow.
9. They take risks with child-like optimism and innocence.
10. They embark on new journeys with reckless abandonment.
11. They leave the past behind them to try something new.
12. Fools live to the fullest.
I am a fool are you?
Love elephant and want to go steady?
Editor: Rachel Nussbaum
Photo: elephant archives