Venus Retrograde 2015: Relationship Karma goes full Frontal.

Via Crystal B.
on Jul 14, 2015
get elephant's newsletter

couple beach love lovers waves sand summer

Things are about to heat up and relationships are going to be the front and center theme.

Love will be at the core but how we value it and what it really means in our lives will come along for the ride.

If you’ve been questioning a connection (or non-connection) of any kind—these thoughts will likely ramp up as we get closer to the end of July. New love, old love, unrepairable love, love that’s really lust, love between friends, lost love, the absence of love and everything in between will be some of the themes in play.

All the intimate connections we have with others are about to take on a whole new meaning.

The reason behind it has to do with the pretty, little planet called Venus. She will be entering her rare retrograde phase on July 25th, 2015.

Astrologically, a Venus Retrograde period is one of the most important times for matters of love. It happens every 18 months to two years and every time Venus does her backwards dance, relationships end up being the topic on everyone’s minds.

Karma also plays into this period, which makes it all the more special. Anyone we meet or come head to head with may come with a new discovery or lesson. Having some awareness of the people we’re encountering during the Venus Retrograde period will be important. Some of us could feel like we’re burning through some karma. Others will be intertwined with people we’re deeply and karmically connected to.

These influences can play out in many different ways. Some of us will have the opportunity to meet someone totally unexpectedly and fall madly in love. Others could go through the process of repairing broken love. Lovers of the past can suddenly come back into the picture and new connections can take form. People that we never thought we’d connect to suddenly seem more attractive. The impossible becomes possible during this time.

It’s not all fairytales though, so let me be straight.

Discovering new connections can be difficult to absorb—especially if we’re not looking for them. Heartstrings have the tendency to be pulled and lots of questions about the love we have in our lives can also surface unexpectedly. Hard decisions may have to be made about whether second chances are really possible.

Love will take on a new façade and it may push some of us to explore new territory. The temptation to sway and cheat on our partners, in order to see if the grass is really greener, will be looming. Venus is the planet of love but she’s also the planet of desire. She wants what she wants and sometimes that creates the temptation to taste the forbidden fruit.

Our values are going to be a part of the equation too. Sometimes things align that help us see the beauty and value of what we already have .

This rare period will begin on July 25th, 2015. It will last for approximately six weeks and peak on September 6th, 2015. Interestingly enough, there will be a solar eclipse taking place shortly after Venus moves forward again. This means that many people are embarking on totally new cycles as the summer comes to a close.

For some that could manifest in the relationship area of their life.

We’ll be encountering lots of twists and turns through the rest of the summer. A Supermoon will be thrown into the mix as well—just to add a little extra dazzle.

As an astrologer, I’m eagerly awaiting the new type of energy that’s about to come into play. It’s a switch that’s needed and one that I’m reminding people about—especially those wrapped up in relationship turmoil. New connections are about to be formed and old ones discarded. Surprises are bound to come of it.

There are some other things to be aware of during Venus retrograde periods. While relationships are the focal point, there are other ways that this energy can manifest.

Reassessment about our looks can come out. Thoughts about getting a new look or doing something different with ourselves—façade wise—will ramp up. The energy at hand can help us take steps to restore confidence in the self-image department.

Astrologically, I’d recommend waiting till after September 6th, to do anything drastic (botox, plastic surgery). Beautifying results of this kind of nature can fall short of expectations while the planet of beauty moves back.

It’s also a good time to bring beauty back into our lives as well as into our surroundings.

A push to literally look around and see what truly makes us happy could surface. Adding new beauty elements (such as art or new decorative features) in our homes is something we could be prompted to do.

Venus also has connections to our health. Her retrograde period is a good time to look at whether or not we’re taking care of ourselves in the way we should. Maybe we’ve been caught up in helping others and started to neglect ourselves. This upcoming period is going to be a great time to focus on our health.

Money is another theme associated with Venus. Some of us may end up reassessing its value in our lives, during this period. Questions surrounding our worth and whether or not we’re getting properly compensated could begin to crop up.

So go ahead and mark your calendars: July 25th through September 6th 2015.

Get ready to connect and be entranced by all that Venus will be helping us discover, throughout this period.

We’ll feel much differently about certain relationships and ourselves by the end of it.

Venus is gearing up to help all us realign our awareness on love, relationships, what we value and what we’re worth. It’s a mystical, magical and important period that doesn’t come around all that often.

Take advantage of it and look forward to the surprises she has in store for each and every one of us.

Karma is calling in this summer of love.

~

Relephant:

How to Love a Cancer.

~

Hear him out:

~

Author: Crystal B.

Editor: Ashleigh Hitchcock

Photo: pixoto

About Crystal B.

Crystal B. is the Astrologist and Astro Therapist behind Crystal B. Astrology. Her creative and musical mind helps her share the picture language of Astrology in a fun and easy way. She also connects deeply to art and showcases many artists in her work. Her office is based in the metro New Jersey/New York area but she connects with people all over the world. To date, she has had consultations with people in over 27 different countries. She offers private & group readings, astrology classes, and parties/events. Astrology has always been part of her life since her dad is also an Astrologer. Connect with her and all her astrological insights on FaceBook, YouTube and Instagram. Sign up for her Free Monthly Newsletterand find out more about her "Modern Astrological Insight With a Twist", monthly horoscopes, and simple learning tools all on crystalbastrology.com.

Comments

86 Responses to “Venus Retrograde 2015: Relationship Karma goes full Frontal.”

1. Minie says:

I have venus at 10 degrees virgo in 11th house in my birth chart. I am a libra rising with saturn. Do you think I can successfully make changes to my diet during this time?

2. j says:

What can I expect for a long ago first love? We’ve remained in touch for 14 years so far.

I’m Feb 14,1986 and he was born Feb 2,1982.

3. Larry Kosch says:

Hello,
    My name is Larry. I’m an Aquarius born on Jan 25. My wife Diane is a Virgo. She was born on Aug 30. We have been married for 12 years now. In the last couple of years I have been battling a medical condition. Recently I have been feeling better and have made much improvements. In the early hours of July 25, which is today, we had what could be our best sex in our married life! Could this Venus retrograde been a coincidence or what? We had great sex when we first met. In the last two years it has off course, on the sidelines. Now it is like WOW!! Wondering if this will continue until Sept 6th??

4. ljkosch65 says:

Hi Chrystal! My name is Larry. I'm an Aquarius, born January 25. My wife Diane is a Virgo, born August 30. We have been married for 12 years. Early this morning, July 25, my wife and I had probably the best sex session in our 12 years together. With Venus going into retrograde on the same day, is this a coincidence or what? When we first met, the sex was great. In the last couple of years, I've been struggling with a medical condition. Needless to say, our sex life went down the chute, sent to the sidelines. Recently I have begun to feel better and has improved greatly. My next question: Will this continue until Sept 6th, when the retrograde ends? We are planning a vacation trip to Yellowstone National Park in the third week of August. Can I expect our romantic interludes to be intensified? Anything different I should plan for our trip?? Thanks for a great informational article about the Venus retrograde and for your help!! Larry

5. Jessica says:

I’m struggling with my relationship right now and the tension is so overwhelming. At the same time, my long lost admire started to contact me again, but I don’t think I can take it seriously. I’m just hoping my crisis would end, whether we’re going to take different paths or fixing the relationship. I’m a Cancerian and I’m wondering whether it gives effects on other people too.

6. jen says:

Hello my birthday is 7/26/74 I have searched and wanted true love. My picker seems to be broken. I am living with someone and thought it was great until the 24th when we broke up unexpectedly… Basically said sorry when I said I love you I meant it but I changed my mind…

7. Susan says:

It’s a shame a read this a day after it started. Yesterday, my problems began. I’m on close watch now that I know what’s going on. I’m hoping for the best. I wish I knew what I can do to bring back trust in the relationship. The day was so great, then it went downhill at night.

8. crystal b. says:

Julie, Venus retros are notoriously known for people not only straying on their partner but also finding out. The whole "Ashley Madison" site hack is a prime current example of this effect of Venus retro in motion.

9. crystal b. says:

Minie for specific charts info you would need to check out my member horoscopes or contact me directly to look at the specifics of your chart. However, what I can tell you is that in general I like Venus retro for dieting. But what I like EVEN MORE than Venus retro is the fact that Jupiter is about to enter Virgo and that is going to be GREAT for being disciplined and goal oriented. Check out my site for my upcoming August Astrology Update for more details. It will be released by the end of the week.

10. crystal b. says:

Dante the answer really depends on the happenings of your specific chart. But in general this period could certainly reveal the reasons why. I'd keep my eye on the Full Moons in particular which really heighten awareness. There's one coming on 7/31 and then one at the end of August which will actually be a Supermoon. Check out my site for my August Astrology update which will be released at the end of the week.

11. crystal b. says:

Perhaps additional insight into the nature of your relationship. The specifics would really depend on the happenings of your astrology charts. If anything, just wait and see what the next month and a half reveals.

12. crystal b. says:

Larry this is a great question and intimacy is something that really comes up during this period as well. I can't look into the specifics of your charts here on this Q&A but I invite you to check out my site and see the resources I have available there. There were other combinations happening on 7/25 which also likely tied into this shift for the both of you. My upcoming August Astrology update is going to be released at the end of the week and there's important insight to be aware of since you're thinking of particular times. Something else to make note of is that Virgo is about to start a whole new 12 yr cycle and a positive time awaits them. This could certainly play into your relationship and help. Good luck and enjoy!

13. crystal b. says:

Jessica, I can totally appreciate that this is a difficult time and feel for your struggle. Take it one day at a time right now and keep strong. The venus retrograde absolutely has different effects on everyone. It all depends where it's playing out in your personal astrology. I'm sending you all the best.

14. crystal b. says:

Jen, I'd focus on you right now rather than your relationship. The next month and a half could reveal some important insight and rather than grieve for what is gone – perhaps be hopeful for what's to come. Take it one day at a time right now and try to do little things for yourself to get through this period. What you discover might surprise you. All the best.

15. crystal b. says:

Hang in there Susan. When the Venus retro is over you may actually be in place of understanding your relationship better. Take things one day at a time for now and keep strong — it does all eventually all come together.

16. Elle says:

Hi Crystal,

This week I met the man who I believe is my soulmate and the man who I am meant to marry. We met on Thursday, 7/30 and are dating. Tonight someone at a party today told me it will not work because I met him when venus is retrograde. I really feel like he’s the one. Can you please shed some light as to if this person is correct in what she told me? I’m a march 10 1974 pisces and he’s an aquarius, January 25 1970. Thank you SOOOOO much.

17. lc60607 says:

Hi Crystal,
    This week I met the man who I believe is my soulmate and the man who I am meant to marry. We met on Thursday, 7/30 and are dating. Tonight someone at a party today told me it will not work because I met him when venus is retrograde. I really feel like he's the one. Can you please shed some light as to if this person is correct in what she told me? I'm a march 10 1974 pisces and he's an aquarius, January 25 1970. Thank you SOOOOO much.

18. leroy says:

Thank you for your article! You are really insightful. I have a question – In my astrological chart, Venus is in Scorpio and in retrograde. What does that mean for this period?

I feel really strange the past few weeks, like I can’t breathe sometimes…Everything just seems so intense… I also just met someone new who is turning my word upside down…

19. crystal b. says:

Hi Elle,
    I can't look at personal charts but I can shed some insight for you. I think it's unfair of anyone to take hope away from someone feeling such strong feelings. However, it'll be important for you to not make any big decisions about the relationship itself until after September 6th. There's still more to your story that's unfolding and you won't really be able to fully comprehend it till after that point. Enjoy your time right now and see what the next month delivers! Good luck!

20. crystal b. says:

Hey Leroy!
    Thank you for your kind words. People with Venus retrograde natally can feel this period stronger especially in the beginning and the end of the phase. However, I would bet that you're feeling some other planetary influences along with the effects of this Venus retro. Check out my site, facebook/twitter and you'll see there's a lot going on right now. Keep strong and take it one moment at a time 🙂 All the best!

21. sapphire g says:

I am Libra rising and my Venus is in Libra in my natal chart. Also, Libra is in my 12th house. Venus Retrograde is here so what does this mean for me?

Thanks.

22. Thea says:

Wow we have the exact same birthdate and my boyfriends birthday is oct 5 1990 and I feel very similar to u that is sooooooooooooooo scary

23. T.H. says:

Hi Crystal! So I’m a Scorpio Female, and started a relationship with a Cancer Male around March of this year. We’re both just starting out in college (he’s a sophmore now, I’m a junior) and it was a really unexpected relationship because I’m in a military family and was to move during May. We decided that we were going to break things off until my family said I could move back to continue school. It was then that right before I left he decided for us to take a break because he was feeling overwhelmed, but he said he had this weird feeling before we even started our relationship. To give you a good idea, our relationship was absolutely amazing and we never really had any bad parts, our connection was strong, and so since he wanted a break I was quite taken aback. We’ve been apart all summer but have spent about every other week talking for a couple days. I’m about to move back and then we’ll see each other again and he was going to let me know how he felt about us at this current point in time, but I was wondering if the Venus retrograde would affect that since it talks about not starting new relationships, or does that not apply to a ‘break’?

24. Christ says:

Hi there, i recently (June 28), broke up with my boyfriend in a real confusing, abrupt, crazy manner. either way he is a libra sun 23 of sept, and away for work…….and U was wondering if because he is governed by venus. if he will come back to me? or try to communicate again?

25. Leroy says:

Thank you Crystal for your kind response!

26. Anne says:

My question is regarding my career and my dob is 8th Jan 1974. 00:55am born. Would like to know when I can expect to continue in my career as I have a break of 10 months

27. SHarom says:

I purposely have not read anything about Venus retrograde, but after my last two weeks, I had to get some insight. Thank you for the verification of what has been happening in my life since the end of July. Needless to say it has been tremulous, considering I am a Taurus and Venus is my ruling plant.

28. kerry says:

If i don't share my testimony then i will be selfish….stingy and an ungrateful woman.
    Dr Lucky the great brought back joy…happiness…into my life and took away tears..sorrow by bring back my marriage of 10 years with my husband with just on come and go reunion spell.
    i was a sad woman before i meet Dr Lucky but it took him just 24 hrs to change everything now am happy again because my man is always by my side. sharing this testimony so other people who are suffering from relationship problem can know that there is still hope with people like Dr Lucky around.
    pls contact him directly on : Email: [email protected].
    Mrs kerry wilson
    U.S.A.

29. tina says:

Just remember, its not summer everywhere and season doesn't really play a part in planets actions..as u should/maybe be aware of. DaaaaaAaAAAAA…So Venus retrograde does come to a close with summer end..omg…daaaaaAAaa…Aussie Spring is just starting….again …daaaaaaaaa

30. jananee says:

Iam Aquarius ..my boyfriend left me on 20 july …will he come back to me ?

31. Ella says:

Hi, I had been dating this guy off and on for 4 yrs. I was hoping in turned into something special, but he ended the relationship officially August 8th. He said he was interested in someone else and that he was going to pursue that path. He has been very mean and combative with me, despite him saying he wanted to remain friends as we work together. It this a symptom of venus retrograde or just a coincidence?

32. Beth says:

My BF for 3 years broke up with me on 7/26. He was very mean for about a month before and kept questioning my intentions. I’m sure this had to do with Venus retrograde. Sigh

33. Dena says:

I did the same exact thing and even started thinking, "My tubes are tied so I can't be pregnant, but what if I'm pregnant?? Why else would I feel such a strong need to clean and reorganize??"

34. Dena says:

A Pisces woman with an Aquarius man is just asking for a world of hurt, imho. I'm an Aquarius female and have caused so much pain for the Pisces people in my life; we are not built to offer the kind of ongoing emotional support you require. Aquarians can come on very strongly and make you feel like one of a kind with our curious and flattering attention, but this is only in the beginning until we become comfortable and go back to our other myriad interests and short-term obsessions.

35. anita wairimu wachira says:

I want to know if I will get back with the man I love or if we will ever solve our issues

36. Jenny lynn says:

I unexpectedly met someone in April long distance relationship but planning on moving where he was even before meeting him then suddenly a few months later everything fell apart I felt lost and still do at times I need to let go please help