Marry a Man who Touches You.

The Elephant Ecosystem

Views 10
Shares 10
Hearts 1.0
Comments 1.0
Editor's Pick 0.0
Total Ecosystem Rating 0.0
34 Do you love this article? Show the author your support by hearting.
1.5M

Bonus:

3726510297_3318c30efb_z

Marry a man who uses his strength, his sensuality, his softness and his sexuality to touch you…physically, intimately and deeply through your mind, body and soul.

Marry a man who touches you first thing in the morning, right before your body fully wakes, whose fingers entwine with yours during the day, and whose lips press kisses onto your eyelids as he brushes the hair from your face each night before you sleep.

Fall for a man who knows that grown men cry, and tremble at times, and that it is okay to feel scared about love, loss and loneliness. His vulnerability is what tenderly touches the hidden parts of you.

Marry a man who is not afraid to pull you close when a storm sets in, and one who knows his touch is a powerful force when blowing and moving black clouds.

Be adored by a man who touches your imperfections, a man who strokes the tangles free from your hair, who bites at the bones of your hips, the edges of your chaos, and magically heals deeply rooted wounds while slowly moving his hand over your scars.

Marry a man whose soothing embrace keeps you centred and safe. Wherever in the world you may be, whatever roads you may roam, whatever part of your journey you are on, his touch brings you home.

A man who is never too busy or too preoccupied to lie under the stars and talk about the mysteries of the universe. A man who finds wonder in how the stars need the darkness to shine and one who wants to touch the stories that lie within the vortex of your heart.

Explore life with a man who is free-spirited, fearless, carefree and wild; one who lives without boundaries, rules and regulations; one who cares about things that matter and who has no interest in the things that don’t. Marry a man who does not understand why the world lives by unwritten rules and social norms and expectations.

Someone who is not afraid to break down walls, tear down barriers and penetrate hard layers to get to your core.

A man who is genuine, real and authentic and who wants to touch the naked truth, while not being afraid of what he might find.

Marry a man who knows that he is a blend of masculine and feminine and that the process of alchemy mixed to create that gold. Marry someone who is happy to explore and express both sides, and who doesn’t question or doubt who he is when he is in-touch and in-tune with each aspect of himself.

Fall for a man who exquisitely touches your soul when he takes accountability for his thoughts, words and actions. The one who does not see his errors as flaws, rather as lessons required to make changes and adjustments.

Marry a man who will never try to tone your colours, file your sharp edges or dim your light—a man who knows that when you shine, his world shines too. Be touched by a man who is honoured to be the one who holds you tight, but knows you must be just far away enough so that you can spin like a lighthouse and view what’s around you with space and clarity.

Marry a man who has let go of baggage, heavy weights and painful past experiences, so that his shoulders are light and his arms are free to wrap fully around you so you can create new memories to replace the ones that used to haunt him.

A man who loses himself momentarily in the pleasurable sensations that arise in his body when he touches the woman at his side.

Most of all, marry a man who knows how to touch himself first; a man who knows that to love someone else, he first must know how to love himself. A man who knows that a woman is not a part of him, but an added bonus to his life. The man worth marrying is a man who sees himself as being one worth marrying, who is willing to give, but is also willing to take.

The man whose touch means the most is the man whose touch has the right intention when, how and where he touches you. The touch will be one that sends shivers through your body and mind and reminds you that the magnificent man at your side is the one who you choose, day after day, to be the one who has the privilege of touching you for life.

Relephant Reads:

When You Don’t Feel “Enough” or “Deserving of Love“—This Happens.

~

How to make relationships last:

~

Author: Alex Myles

Editor: Travis May

Image: Flickr/Richard Pflaume

The Elephant Ecosystem

Views 10
Shares 10
Hearts 1.0
Comments 1.0
Editor's Pick 0.0
Total Ecosystem Rating 0.0
34 Do you love this article? Show the author your support by hearting.
1.5M

Read The Best Articles of January
You voted with your hearts, comments, views, and shares.
CLICK TO SEE WHO WON

Alex Myles

Alex Myles is a qualified yoga and Tibetan meditation teacher, Reiki Master, spiritual coach and also the author of An Empath, a newly published book that explains various aspects of existing as a highly sensitive person. The book focuses on managing emotions, energy and relationships, particularly the toxic ones that many empaths are drawn into. Her greatest loves are books, poetry, writing and philosophy. She is a curious, inquisitive, deep thinking, intensely feeling, otherworldly intuitive being who lives for signs, synchronicities and serendipities. Inspired and influenced by Carl Jung, Nikola Tesla, Anaïs Nin and Paulo Coelho, she has a deep yearning to discover many of the answers that seem to have been hidden or forgotten in today’s world. Alex’s bestselling book, An Empath, is on sale now for only $1.99! Connect with her on Facebook and join Alex’s Facebook group for empaths and highly sensitive people.

You must be logged in to post a comment. Create an account.

SHAUNA JENSEN Jan 10, 2019 2:22pm

Beautiful, however changing the word “man” to “person” would have resonated with me a whole lot more. Not everybody wants to marry a man. ?

anonymous Apr 11, 2016 11:07am

This article describes all that I want in a relationship. I don’t think it’s too much to ask for; however, it seems unreachable and unattainable at this point. I’m starting to believe no such man exists… and if he does, he’s lucky enough to already be taken.

:'(

anonymous Mar 31, 2016 8:13pm

Beautifully written and very much enjoyed.
After finally realizing that loving myself is fundamental to a successful relationship, I have now found both. The man in my life brings me more pure authentic joy, makes me smile more than ever, and I feel more warmth and love that makes my heart feel like it is expanding like never before. I am so thankful to have met this beautiful soul.

anonymous Mar 2, 2016 7:15am

Yes, this man exists in Candyland.

anonymous Jan 27, 2016 3:59pm

This really touched me! I love every word! I am so fortunate to have married a man who has always touched me! We have been through so much together and still I miss his company when we are not together!
Thank you for this piece!

anonymous Jan 23, 2016 11:12am

A man who defies social conventions doesn’t feel,the need to marry. ..

And this description seems a bit too utopian. Perhaps it’s what stops too many people from forming healthy and long lasting relationships, with or without papers: the expectations are too high.

I think that it’s important to find a man who’s not afraid of intimacy, psychical and emotional, a man who’s not afraid of commitment and who feels strong enough to have a strong woman next to him and also allow himself, as well as her, to be weak, sometimes.

Instead of looking for a perfect harmony, I would look for someone who’s not afraid of an argument or of hearing opinions different to his.

A man who can admit his mistakes and who is willing to forgive when you do the same.

anonymous Jan 21, 2016 12:45pm

This is very nice, idealistic and romantic. The same would apply to a man looking for a woman. However, I have some major discomfort with this view. It is nice to dream about such an ideal partner but setting our expectations so high only sets us up for disappointment. I ask everyone of you if you believe you could deliver all that to your life companion? Would it be realisic for your life companion to expect all this from you? All people have flaws, are you able to accept them and live with them as they are, or are you engaging with the expectation they have to change?

We can deliver a lot

anonymous Jan 20, 2016 2:12pm

This article totally describes me. I am constantly touching my woman, usually in the babymaker, sometimes in or around the bunghole. I'm quite the renaissance man. Did this piece win the Pulitzer Prize?

anonymous Jan 12, 2016 11:40am

I love this. I am this for a woman. It has been over two years and she is my goddess. But she was prepared for me to come along. She is truly beautiful inside and out. A mysterious creature. One that always leaves me wanting more. And I make sure to be that for her. But my point is, if you ask “do men like this exist”? Ask first, am I ready for this man to enter my life. I say everyone wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die. Are you preparing yourself physically, mentally, emotionally, to grab that man with your beauty? Yes, we all can accept all shapes and sizes and personalities. But, who would you have to become to be mentally, emotionally, and physically stronger than you have even been. When you are that, these men will be attracted to you like sharks in blood. Humans have instincts like sharks. But we smell beauty, talent, charisma, and inner strength. Don’t look for him. Look for you. My 2 cents.

anonymous Dec 18, 2015 1:40pm

Awesome heartfelt Truth!! Wonderful advice!

anonymous Dec 15, 2015 8:45pm

Damn, you’re good girl. And, finally, after finding myself, I found this man.

anonymous Oct 28, 2015 7:03am

where IS this man ???? Not in Melbourne Australia thus far !!!

anonymous Sep 23, 2015 2:14pm

Thank you for honoring the best in us men. For showing us the way to the nobility in our hearts with the grace of yours. May all men find such beauty in their souls and see it reflected in the eyes of an equally fine partner.

anonymous Sep 3, 2015 12:17pm

I have been really resonating with your writing lately. Such a gift. Thank you!

anonymous Aug 24, 2015 1:30am

Why marry, why not just be committed?

anonymous Aug 12, 2015 7:18pm

… if he recognized no boundaries, nor social expectations, if he were free-spirited & wild, he wouldn’t consider marriage or sticking around in the first place. If you were anything like him, you wouldn’t either :))) too much sugar & preservatives in this , so the few good ideas get stifled 😉

anonymous Aug 10, 2015 2:09pm

Amazing share thanks Alex

anonymous Aug 8, 2015 11:18am

Replace 'man' with 'person' and this is perfect for me 🙂

anonymous Aug 7, 2015 2:29pm

Brilliant! Very beautifully written. Thank you for sharing!
You just described my fiance!

anonymous Aug 6, 2015 1:23pm

Beautiful read. I know he is out there looking to connect with me and we will dance the dance of Gratitude for finding each other. I Appreciate, Respect, Love and Honor you wherever you are!

anonymous Aug 5, 2015 9:29pm

Thank you for this beautiful article. Your words brought a tear to my eye as i thought of my wonderful man. THank you, Thank you, Thank you. 🙂

anonymous Aug 5, 2015 6:31pm

This is exactly the kind of man I have found. We are blessed to have one another and don't plan on letting go.

anonymous Aug 5, 2015 3:22pm

"The type of man I would marry is one who knows that to touch a woman deeply he needs to first see her mind. Someone who is willing to look inside a woman, not just at her, and a man who knows how to make love to the mind and is able to seduce without physical touch." <3

anonymous Aug 5, 2015 9:32am

It’s nice to read, in this author’s opinion, I’m marriageable material. I felt a little bit uneasy reading the piece as this is so me. What she wrote is beautiful!

anonymous Aug 5, 2015 9:24am

When I least expected it, a man of this description came and swept me off my feet. He’s the one. I have never felt such a healthy wholesome love before. We motivate each other to be better people, we learn from each other and heal together…… I love you Nathan.

anonymous Aug 5, 2015 7:58am

Beautiful, beautiful text ! Thanks for sharing this 🙂

"The stars need the darkness to shine" 🙂

anonymous Aug 5, 2015 1:31am