8 Ways to Know your Angels are Present.

The Elephant Ecosystem

Views 10
Shares 10
Hearts 1.0
Comments 5.0
Editor's Pick 0.0
Total Ecosystem Rating 0.0
15 Do you love this article? Show the author your support by hearting.
108
436k

Photo courtesy of author.

There are two things that I am certain of in this life that have nothing to do with taxes, nor death.

The first is that angels definitely do exist, and the second is that they will answer when asked.

Angels can help you take action on your new ideas, find romance, resolve arguments, live your purpose and guide you to your absolute best life possible. If you communicate with them through breath and gratitude, if you trust, and listen your life will transform.

I have been guided to jobs, homes and resolutions with the help of my angels.

The angels play a magical, assured role in my life, and I want you to be able to say the same, if you so desire.

If you doubt angelic presence, know their response can be subtle, and they show up in many different ways. I give infinite gratitude to my angel team, and I often find myself pouring my heart out to them. I used to doubt their presence, and wonder if anyone or anything was actually listening.

Then one day I didn’t, and my life forever changed.

There is no better way to help you understand angelic presence, than to share the following eight signs my angels give to me:

1. Butterflies.

They come at the most random times—in season, via pictures and even printed on things. A few summers back I was resisting to move forward, and asking for my angel’s guidance, I noticed a woman with a butterfly on her shoulder and I followed her through a park. The butterfly faced me, and the woman never knew the butterfly was on her shoulder. I felt such a sense of peace. Not too long after, my mom mentioned she saw the shadow of a butterfly with no actual butterfly creating it.

2. Feathers.

I am often left with white feathers on my path. Sometimes I pick them up to save them for later, only to find that they simply disappear. Just last week, I had a feather stay on my windshield for twenty miles on the freeway. When I arrived home, I went to pull it off thinking that it would be stuck, but it came off with great ease.

3. Sound.

One of the most common ways that I know my angels are present, is a high pitched ringing in my ears. When I saw the butterfly on the woman’s shoulder, I heard the ringing first. That is what prompted me to look around, and I then noticed the butterfly.

4. Clouds.

I have seen clouds shaped like angels, wings and feathers. The picture below was sent to me by my dear friend. She captured two consecutive pictures of clouds in the shape of feathers, and immediately knew that her angels were with her on a road trip. I was also traveling that weekend and saw a feather cloud when I arrived to my destination.

Photo: Courtesy of author.

5. Music.

Angels will give you messages in music either on the radio, through live instruments, or sometimes be surprising and come out of nowhere. I remember being in a place of fear and asking the angels: “Will everything be okay? Am I all good?!” They sent me Bob Marley’s “Three Little Birds” song three times that day—on the radio, in a store and with a live band that I just so happened to be walking by. It truly has been all good!

6. Animals.

Have you ever noticed an animal appear to you in calmness, when you have really needed support or had a lot on your mind? The animal may even stick around and hang with you for a bit. Angels show me their presence through wildlife, birds and even my own puppy all the time. A few weeks ago, I was in a conversation with my angels when my puppy came running in the house from outside bringing me a feather in his mouth.

7. Sparkles.

Seeing little sparkles out of the corner of your eye or in your peripheral vision can be angel sparkles. For the longest time, I would call the angels my sparkle buddies, because this is how I saw them—as little sparkles!

8. Color.

Each Archangel is associated with a color. I am conscious of what color I am drawn to wear before each meeting with clients. Typically, I will wear the color of the angel coming through for that person. Nine out of 10 times they show up with that color on as well!

Keep the faith that your angels are with you, because they are. If you doubt it for even a moment, stop, breathe, ask and then listen. They want to work magic in your life, but you must ask. If you invite them in they will work miracles in the most unexpected ways.

I would love to hear about the different ways your angels have shown up for you! Please feel welcome to share here in the comments, or visit me on Facebook.

If you are wanting to connect with your angel team more, I have a great gift for you; my angel connection guided meditation. Just write to me, with Angel Meditation in the subject line.

Sending light, love, and angel sparkles your way!

Relephant Read:

My 2-Year-Old’s Message from the Angels.

~

Relephant bonus // Walk the Talk Show with Waylon Lewis: Which Buddha Family are you?

~

Author: Gina Nicole Rossi

Volunteer Editor: Kim Haas / Editor: Catherine Monkman

Photos: Courtesy of author.

The Elephant Ecosystem

Views 10
Shares 10
Hearts 1.0
Comments 5.0
Editor's Pick 0.0
Total Ecosystem Rating 0.0
15 Do you love this article? Show the author your support by hearting.
108
436k

Read the Best Articles from October
You voted with hearts, comments, views and shares.

See Who Won

Gina Nicole Rossi

Gina Nicole Rossi is a Feng Shui Practitioner, Angel Intuitive, and Intuitive Counselor. She thrives on interpersonal communications of universal love, and has a deep passion to help others live their best life now. After overcoming her own personal challenges in the areas of health, career and relationships, she has dedicated her life to help you do the same. Gina is committed to working in a place of light, love, gentleness and integrity. Her intention is to remain uplifting and sincere, while supporting you to create a mental and physical energy space that will allow you to forgive your past, love your present, and manifest the future beyond your wildest dreams!

Gina was trained as a Feng Shui Practitioner at the BTB School of Feng Shui, and certified through the Feng Shui Interior Design program at the New York Institute of Art and Design. She is a licensed Certified Angel Card Reader ®, Tera Mai Reiki Practitioner™, and a Certified Intuitive Counselor™. She holds a Master’s Degree in Recreation and Leisure Studies, a Bachelor’s Degree in Commercial Recreation and is a Certified Meeting and Event Planner.

You must be logged in to post a comment. Create an account.

anonymous Apr 7, 2016 12:50am

When I was reading this my heart skipped a best when you mentioned “three little birds”; my father passed two years ago and ever since that song will play, at random, in random places, whenever I’m in distress or when my brother and I are together! My father loved Jamaica and was a Marley fan so I know that that’s his message to the two of us. I definitely have received many a message through song.

anonymous Mar 31, 2016 8:17pm

I usually see sparkles of light out of my peripheral vision in my house, sometimes the lights being white, sometimes yellow or blue, sometimes a combination of blue and yellow or a combination of blue and white. On occasion, there may be a sudden flash of yellow light in my house. In addition, on one occasion, after I had an operation and was in a lot of pain, as the air conditioner was not working well, I went to bed with no blanket on me, as it was a very hot June evening. Although I live alone, when I woke up, I had a blanket on me, that was neatly tucked in on my sides, and my arms were neatly folded on my chest. There have been times I may get a high pitch humming sound in my ears. Also, the other night, I woke up in the middle of the night, however with my eyes still shut, I felt heat above my face, and believe I saw a yellow light to the right of my bed even though my eyes were shut. The above if but a sample of the types of things I have been experiencing in my house. If indeed angels do actually exist, can anybody confirm if any or all of the above, clearly indicates that angels are present ? Thanks !

anonymous Mar 21, 2016 1:21am

I am new to accepting love snd guidance through angels, I currently am at a standstill in life and not really sure what my purpose is. I constantly pray snd ask for guidance, I do too get those shivers that many times bring me to tears. Hoping that eventually I find a career I can be fully self expressed in as well as being a contribution to others. I find feathers, buttetflies and many times songs that tell me angels are near. Thanks for the post.

anonymous Mar 21, 2016 7:08am

Thank you for sharing Jordan! Remember to keep your intentions present and affirmative. If you invoke from a place of lack, "I need," "please give me," "please show me," you will stay in state of lack. Try keeping your invocations in a place of gratitude. "Thank you angels for …." This can be much more affective! Love to you! XO

anonymous Dec 19, 2015 12:28am

Lovely, thanks!

anonymous Dec 18, 2015 3:31pm

I really would like to know more about Angels and how to connect with them.I need help in my life right now so it would be wonderful to know there is help out there.
Thanks Michelle.

anonymous Nov 18, 2015 11:13pm

I remember this one morning when I was 14. My brothers and I woke ourselves up for school and were running a little behind and had to hurry to the bus stop. we walked outside we saw that it had lightly snowed as we walked past my moms car we saw a perfectly shaped drawn angel on her hood. We took a pic and sent it to my mom. We didn’t think anything of it and went to catch the bus. We thought we were late but when we got there the bus want there and people were still waiting. I bus showed up 10 mins late and our mom texted us saying that the Angel was a sign they were with us and watching over us. We thought our mom was silly but thinking back to it now she was right. I’ve also noticed a butterfly once when I was at the river and it had no shadow and it even let me hold it on my finger then flew away and came back and stayed around me. I also get a ringing in my ear and random chills on my back! So thank you for making me realize my mom was right.

anonymous Nov 22, 2015 7:26am

Awe I love this!! Yes Danielle! Your mom was right on the money. I LOVE this story. I could almost vision the picture. This is so awesome. Your angels are always with them! XO

anonymous Nov 18, 2015 7:31am

It’s always nice to come across someone else passionate about the presence of angels in our lives. 🙂 I’m in the process of publishing a book about the benefits & importance of embracing the existence of angels. Many blessings for the work you’re doing to further this important message. Love & light!

anonymous Nov 22, 2015 7:24am

YES!! I would love to hear about your work and Ashley, and share share share!!! XO Thank YOU for doing what you do!

anonymous Nov 18, 2015 2:11am

Hi Gina, I’ve tried emailing you but it kept saying the captcha was wrong. So I decided to write you on here hoping it’ll go through.

I would like to know more about my “Angel Team” I’ve been dealing with a lot of different sounds, different mood changes in my 3 dogs, myself of course, and would like to know if maybe I’m just hearing, and feeling things or if I do have Angels surrounding me. Thank you Gina for reading this. I hope to hear from you soon

anonymous Nov 17, 2015 1:59pm

I feel truly blessed for reading your article today! I’ve always believed in my guardian angel but it had been a long time since my last conversation with my angel… until last night when I felt that need! Just before I felt that need I heard that noice you wrote about! Until know I realized it was a sign!!! Thank you!!! 🙂

anonymous Nov 17, 2015 4:03pm

Bless Laura! Thank you so much for sharing!!! Sending you so much love and angel sparkles!

anonymous Nov 17, 2015 1:23pm

I was caught in a blizzard while driving my car. The car broke down and I managed to get to the side of the road. Visibility was zero and I saw no one on the road for a bit. I was getting quite cold. Then out of nowhere, a freight truck passed me slowly and then stopped just yards away. A man dressed in a flannel shirt and jeans, no coat, walked back to my car. He asked to pop the hood and he appeared to fix whatever was wrong with my car. The car started up, and he told me to drive to the first exit and then get to the first gas station I saw. Then he got into his truck and drove away into the blizzard. I did just what he said and as I drove into the station my car again died. The service man commented on how he couldn't figure out how I drove the car at all because it had a broken coil. My angel saved me, I am sure.

anonymous Nov 17, 2015 4:02pm

WOW! I got chills when reading this and literally had a tear come to my eye. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story! I kept getting visions of Archangel Michael when I was reading it! Sending you so much love!

anonymous Nov 17, 2015 11:50am

Angel meditation…Thank you!!!

anonymous Nov 4, 2015 7:58am

This is quite interesting. A few nights ago something like this happened. I have always been drawn to German Shepherds for some reason. I am home with a 2 year old almost every night, and one of my older girls has been borrowing my car. I am very good about keeping the doors locked while I'm home and had been noticing odd things like screens ajar, little things that make you question has someone been here or did this just get popped up. One night around 8 pm the baby and I were playing and heard a large dog barking in our yard. So we went out to look, and the dog wagging his tail ran inside our house as if he always lived there and kissed the baby. It started to rain and i thought this beautiful dog, someone will be sick losing him. I called the sheriff and let him know I would keep the dog safe until his owner was located so he wouldn't have to go to a shelter. We played with the dog for several hours then went to bed. About 3 am I heard the dog growling downstairs and i thought, oh no he cornered our cat because I wasn't watching. I went downstairs to find my locked door had been pryed open and only the slide Chan was on. I secured the door, but something told me that dog was a godsend and he probably saved our lives. The owners called the next day. We found out his name is storm.

anonymous Nov 4, 2015 12:40pm

WOW Donna!! This is awesome! You are protected and guided. I hope you are thanking your angels for this love! Thank you for sharing this story. Another example of how they work in our lives!

anonymous Oct 23, 2015 1:07pm

Hi always felt some one or some presence near me, whem i was litle less than 5 year i fell from a tree and i didnt got hurt, as an adult one day i was driving and something hit my car and i felt the presence some onecontroling the car, last year iduring my sleep i woke au with a shining presence i think it was my grandmother who told me not to be afraid everithing was going to be ok that same day i have had a mild avc. Some times i want to get in toutch with them but i cant feel them, thank you for this article

anonymous Oct 24, 2015 6:55am

This lovely Teresa! Please email me and I will send you the angel meditation! XO

anonymous Oct 22, 2015 10:14pm

I love this, thank you so much for writing this article! My question is, how do I know if it’s an angel or a friend/relative who has passed that I am feeling? I feel someone around at various times, but it drives me crazy that I can’t tell who it is. I guess it should’nt matter but I would still like to know! I feel open to this. My Mom & I have such a strong connection that it freaks us out sometimes! We email each other at the same times, we text each other the same time about the same random things… I can feel her energy (I guess?) minutes before I hear from her! It’s pretty wild! Also I find pennies constantly in the weirdest places! Recently I’ve found feathers. In fact I was reading about Near Death stories & a feather literally came from nowhere & landed in my lap!! Crazy stuff! It’s so nice to be validated! I would still like to know if I am really someone who senses these things or if I am just going nuts! LoL!

anonymous Oct 23, 2015 6:47am

Hi Wendy! Thank you for receiving. Have you asked if it is an angel or a guardian angel? Surrender to it! You are someone that senses things. We all are if we want to be. It is just like moving our bodies however; we all have the ability as humans. Some of us go to the olympics, and some of us don't choose that path. Having said that, you of course share this magic. You would benefit on taking a program actually, and learning more. You have a "learned energy" about you at the moment, and you want to know more! I am writing a blog right now on knowing your angels name. It seems this topic is appropriate for you as well which makes me happy! I love and honor your vulnerability. It should be up the 28th on my blog at http://www.ginanicole.net/blog. XO

anonymous Oct 19, 2015 10:01pm

My mother passed away 2 years ago this November. Since her passing my life has been in a downwards spiral getting worse and worse by the day. I have come to notice more and more that our dog Enzo, that she and my dad got for my husband for Christmas a few years past, has been by my side just staring at me when I am at my lowest. I could be in bed hiding from the world and when I peek from under the covers there he is. Laying on the couch off in another world and I look over and there he is. If he’s close enough he will reach out and put his paw on me and just rest it there. I thought I was going crazy. When I look into his eyes his I dont see just my loveable dog I see something more like someone else. I think my angel is trying to come through him. Am I going crazy or is this where I need to start to get back on track?

anonymous Oct 20, 2015 7:37am

You are not going crazy. Animals hold energy for us in such a good way! It sounds like not only is your dog an earth angel, your angels are reaching you through him. Do you enjoy crystals? I am being urged to encourage you to wear a rose quartz crystal around your heart, and allow it to start receiving. Please email me at [email protected] with angel meditation in the subject line, and I will send you my guided mediation. Love to you!

anonymous Oct 19, 2015 8:36pm

I need an angel. I have no siblings no aunts no uncles one son ave 43 his wife don’t like me and since my mom died six yrs ago he doesnt call text or come see me. I have no

One but my husband. Life has bn so lonely. Just need an angel with me. I do listen for one but I guess no one wants me.

anonymous Oct 20, 2015 7:34am

Oh dear Linda EVERYONE has angels. You are not alone. Choose to live in the present for here and now. Do you meditate? That is such a good way to connect with your angel. Please email me at [email protected] and I will send you a guided meditation to connect to your angel. You are an intuitive and there is a great possibility for you to connect with enhanced intuition. Open your heart and mind to the love around you.

anonymous Oct 18, 2015 11:28pm

I notice the presence of my angels/guides when i too see their figure in the clouds. Or I see the same number repetitively especially 44 and 1111. its amazing how when you truly ask, you are always answered.
once i was in a some what of a meditation and i felt like i was speaking to god, or a higher being, and i said i will believe it if i hear a certain song play on the radio. sure enough, within an hour or two that song comes up on the radio.
Our worlds can be filled with sychronicities if we allow them in.

anonymous Oct 18, 2015 7:37pm

Reading this gives me goosebumps in a good way because I have just experienced the presence of my angel just recently. I work in a company with a CEO with a big heart. The problem is, only the CEO is with the big heart. His wife and children is otherwise. I don't know what's with her wife's mind but she suddenly thought of making me here favorite. *rolls eyes* She's been bothering me for weeks. I tried to fight back at first but I thought otherwise but I'm afraid it will give me problem with my work and might get me fired. Then one day, while I was on my way to the office and I know that she will definitely come that day, I prayed to God to give me strength to face her and to make my fears go away. I don't know what came to me but I also decided to talk to my angel. We have this night show about an angel who came down to earth to guide the people because they forgot on how to be good people. So, I decided to talk to mine. I believe they are real and are always with us but I just didn't thought about talking with them. That time, I did. I asked my angel to protect me from their wrath, to vanish my fears and to give me courage to face her and fight her in a way that the respect will still show to not jeopardize my work. Surprisingly, what I asked was answered and what surprised me is I received more than that. She stopped bothering me all in all. And what I liked about it as that I didn't feel any fear at all when I was faced with her. If anything, I was at peace which is very shocking. After that, I thanked God and my precious angel. Whenever I need assistance, I know ask for my angel's help.

anonymous Oct 19, 2015 6:20am

This is lovely Moreen. Thank you for sharing and setting an example of what peace can look like. Loving you.

anonymous Oct 18, 2015 5:21pm

Since i have lost my son a few months ago. I've gotten many signs especially when I need him most. I've seen feathers, butterflies, lots of blue dragon flies which is his favorite color, I had a cardinal build a nest in my back yard bushes and it always came out to see me when i was outside, it would just sit there while i talked to it. Ive found many dimes & pennies. But the 1 that got me the most was when I was at the cemetery and was having an extremely vad day i asked my son to come to me that i really needed him. The wind blew & I got a very strong smell of his cologne that stayed around for a while. I totally lost it and started crying thanking him for coming to me. I've had many signs from him. I miss him every second.

anonymous Oct 19, 2015 6:18am

YES Karrie! I love this! My grandpa will always give me his cigar smoke! Funny that I look forward to the smell at random (and I do smell it at random times). It comes with the overwhelming feeling I know that it is him. I send you soooo very much love and celebrate you recognizing how your relationship has transformed with him. Loving you!

anonymous Oct 18, 2015 2:35pm

My angels answer me with pennies. I once received an email story about a wealthy man who picked up a penny. When asked why, he said that every penny has the words "In God we trust" and that every time he found a penny it was as if God was engaging him in a conversation.

After reading that and looking at pennies in a different way, they began to show up everywhere for me. I was going through a very difficult relationship breakup at the time and was grateful for my pennies. However I found myself walking with my head down looking for them. Once the worst was behind me they seemed to stop. As if to say "it's time to start looking up now". It has been awhile, yet I have no doubt that when I need my angels again the pennies will return.

anonymous Oct 18, 2015 5:52pm

I absolutely LOVE this Leesa!!! I too will begin to look at pennies in this same way! Sending you love! XO

anonymous Oct 18, 2015 2:07pm

Hi
I have believed in Angels a long time but I’m not sure I am listening properly,could you advise.and help with this?

anonymous Oct 18, 2015 5:51pm

Hello Gail! Most certainly I would love to help. Firstly … how are you asking? Angels language is breath. I am often times asked, “How do I know my angels are with me?” The first step is to simply ask for a sign and let them know you want assurance. Know that angels connect through breath, so breathe deep and talk silently or aloud. The second step is believe. Have faith that your angel team is around you always. Believe and give thanks to them for showing up, even if you have yet to see them. The third step, is then listening. Stop, be silent, and then be open to the signs and answers. This can look so many different ways, including those above! XO

anonymous Oct 18, 2015 10:43am

Great article! I find angels in hearts. Heart shaped rocks, moss, flowers, snowmelt, lakes, etc. The shape of a heart in nature is always my sign and I’m grateful to have friends that take the time to share their hearts with me too. It’s a beautiful experience to know we are all out there finding our own angels. They are there…you just have to be present and accepting. Thanks!! <3

anonymous Oct 18, 2015 5:49pm

We have a heart on our tree! I love seeing and finding hearts in everything; leaves, rocks, shadows, clouds. Love! Thank you for sharing and giving others hope and inspiration.

anonymous Oct 18, 2015 9:07am

Beautiful article, I can relate so much! When I was 19, taking my very first airplane trip across country, I had a rather Devine experience. I was terrified to say the least. I was literally convinced the plane would probably crash. You see one month prior TWA flight 800 had mysteriously blew up and crashed into the ocean. We were on a TWA flight at the time. I had been in line to board the plane with my then boyfriend, who was trying to reassure me to no avail. A man approached me out of no where. He was neither behind me, nor in front of me in line. He now stood beside me, however. Almost as if he were my travel companion. He was in his late 50’s and well, as silly as this sounds…kind of looked like Morgan Freeman. He said to me, “There is nothing to worry about, this is the safest time to fly, because TWA is on very high alert for mechanical errors”. He then went into how he flies ALL the time, and never feels worried or afraid. He told me “you are safe”. His smile alone was just really comforting. I instantly felt a sense of ease. We boarded the plane, and for some reason I kept looking back to see where this gentleman was. His presence made me feel better. When we landed in our layover destinatioin, and began to de-board the plane. Standing in line to get off the plane I looked back to find my travel friend, to tell him thanks, that I really felt no fear now, but he wasn’t there. He wasn’t on the plane, I looked and looked but unless he ran off before me, that man was NOT on that plane. Till this day, I still truely believe that my Angel appeared to me. He knew I needed him, and had to make the ultimate show, coming in human form. I will forever be grateful to him! They are real, I know it for fact!
Thanks again for your post, it was beautiful!

anonymous Oct 18, 2015 5:47pm

Thank you for reading and sharing! I can so relate to this story. I was a flight attendant for 4 years, and I used to be terrified of flying. I have some amazing moments where angels helped me through travel, similar to yours. This is such a gift! Sending so much love!

anonymous Oct 18, 2015 9:01am

I never saw these signs unfortunately, but maybe i have to pay more attention?

The one truly amazing thing that happened to me is when i was about 12. I was home alone because my mother had left to another city to solve some things and she was going to come back the next day. But at noon, I was looking out the window and I saw my aunt passing by. She waved at me and I waved back, then I rushed to the door to let her in. However, when I opened the door there was nobody there and the street was empty. A few days after that happened I asked my aunt if she was in my neighbourhood, but she said she wasn’t. It’s still a mystery to me what truly happened or if it was some sort of a sign, but for sure I will never forget it.

anonymous Oct 18, 2015 5:46pm

Surrender and allow yourself to just be sweet Bianca. You are indeed a sensitive being, and I bet that if you let go of "trying" you would have more memories from your childhood about the magic that happened. Thank you for sharing your story! Breathe, ask your angels to send you a sign, and then notice. Don't have any expectation! XO

anonymous Oct 18, 2015 3:17am

Angels are a very Christian/Abrahamic religion motif. What about Hindus and Buddhists? Do we have no “archangels”? And why do you call them Archangels in the first place…that term makes the whole idea even more narrow and Christian centric. In Japanese Buddhism, we have shoten zenjin, the powers of the universe that protect us. Maybe that’s what your narrow terminology of “angel” really means, as opposed to a blonde white robed winged and very Caucasian human figure. As for butterflies and feathers…if you live in an Indian village, you’d be literally enveloped by “angels” and still starve to death because your crops failed. Delusions are for the privileged West, for sure. Maybe someday you should come look for angels among starving impoverished Indian farmers and see if the clouds have wings. No offence. Just honesty.

anonymous Oct 18, 2015 5:46am

There is no offense taken whatsoever. I actually wrote a blog titled "Are angels religious?" that might interest you. The word “angel” is actually derived from the Greek word angelos, meaning “messenger.” I love this, because it actually sums up so much. Most religions can agree on one thing: Angels are messengers, bringing forward messages of hope, peace, purpose, and love. I personally was raised very Catholic. When asked my religion today, I respond by saying LOVE. That is my religion. That being said, angels will speak in YOUR language. Referring to some as "Archangels" is my love language. The above are MY angel signs that I simply am sharing to inspire others to find theirs. As I wrote, there is no better way to help someone understand angelic presence, than to share the signs my angels give to me. I am sorry to hear of the struggles you encounter, and I will absolutely spend time today sending you love and heart based energy.

anonymous Nov 4, 2015 8:35pm

My thoughts exactly, Jyo. That there are people who are convinced that there are armies of angels devoted to them and their silly personal problems when there are so many people who are homeless, suffering, and dying seems the height of narcissistic folly to me. I just end up angry and sad at their seeming complete lack of global perspective.

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 11:12pm

This is exactly what i needed to hear right now. I lost my 7 year old female King Charles Cavalier Spaniel 2 years ago, the pain has never left me and some days, like today, it is harder to deal with the loss. She wasn’t a dog, or a pet to me, she was my child. I miss her so very badly, but I know that she is now my angel, and constant companion. I feel her with me all the time, and perhaps that is why I haven’t been able to “let her go”, I don’t need to. I have just realized that reading your article. Thank you. Also I wanted to mention that so many times when I have been on the brink of a very big life change, or something terrible, or have been in terror of what the near future will hold I see a deer, usually a doe. And once or twice it has been a white doe. This is not a manifestation, this has been a real physical deer. Deer aren’t even one of my favorite animals but i have now come to think of them as one of my spirit animals. Again thank you for your article and I look forward to reading more.

anonymous Oct 18, 2015 5:38am

Oh Sunshine!!! I am a lover of animals (as you can tell via my picture). You provided such love and care for her. You do not need to let her go, I agree. Your relationship with her has simply transitioned into something different. Your new normal. XO

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 10:01pm

I enjoyed reading all the above comments & stories very insightful! I have an aunt that is constantly with me & my mother. She passed many years ago & we miss her terribly. I have talked to her & asked for help on several occasions.i can feel her presence, she held my hand during an MRI. Love her and miss her!

anonymous Oct 18, 2015 5:36am

Blessings to you! May you be comforted by the human memories, and encouraged to continue your relationship in a new way now that it is transformed. She is with you. XO

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 9:58pm

When I was 6 or 7 I was climbing a tree. I got about far enough up the tree that it should have hurt or worse broke something. At least a story up. I slipped and lost my gripe and feel out of that tree. All I remember is a white light surrounded me and a figure in that light. I knew right away that it was my angel and that I would never forget that moment. Thanks for the article to remind me of the calm.

anonymous Oct 18, 2015 5:34am

Love this Anne. Thank you for sharing your story!! Give gratitude for that! How lovely. XO

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 9:44pm

Angel Meditation….please contact me I’d love to know more and learn how to connect to my angels!

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 5:36pm

Thank you for this. sometimes i feel so alone.

anonymous Oct 18, 2015 5:32am

Oh you are never alone. You are being celebrated! Connect through breath and look for the signs. XO

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 4:00pm

Thank you all for your lovely sharing and beautiful energy. If you would like the angel meditation, please contact me via the link above, or at [email protected]. I have no way of posting it here. Loving you each! XO

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 3:42pm

I don't get it. Maybe they do exist, but maybe if we look for signs and symbols, e.g feathers, cloud shapes and butterflies, we will see them?

anonymous Oct 18, 2015 5:34am

These are just my signs that have let me know they are near. Sometimes I do actually see, and sometimes I don't. Sometimes they are combined, like seeing a feather, and hearing ringing. Angels will speak your language, and they connect through breath, so ask!

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 3:17pm

angel meditation

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 3:03pm

Angel meditation. Love & Light <3

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 2:56pm

I always think of angels when I look at the clock and it is 1:11. It happens often. It is also my daughters birthday.

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 3:59pm

I love when they use birthdays and angel numbers. 111 according to Doreen Virtue's "Angel Numbers" is to remind you your thoughts are manifesting and to keep them HIGH vibrating!! XO

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 2:46pm

As I was reading this in the park, a butterfly came and landed next to me on my bike and then quickly fluttered away. There was a feather lying in the grass in the direction it flew.

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 3:57pm

How Divine is this. Amazing, and thank you for sharing. You are in a wonderful place right now! Are you by chance pondering a new career?! Abundance is coming to you Liz! XO

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 2:37pm

Yes! For some time I doubted that the angels were with me. I kept questioning if I was indeed guided by them. More and more I have learned to accept their help, with incredible results! When I have times of doubt, I am feeling depressed or question my path and its validity, I will have countless numbers of monarch butterflies cross my path! While driving, walking, out in my back yard, they appear out of no where! Just today I met with a medium, who told me that I am indeed surrounded and supported. The more I have learned to accept them and their guidance, the better my life becomes. Thank you so much for this article. Again, another sign for me!

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 3:55pm

You are surrounded. I am being guided to tell you to open your eyes to the possibilities with them!! The solutions you are seeking are right in front of you! XO

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 1:08pm

Angel meditation

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 12:49pm

I know my angels are with me when I feel a light prickle or (positive) shiver come over my skin. I’ve been aware of this since I was 16 where every time I chose angel cards or prayed directly to my angels I would feel it.

It made me smile to read that first point. Butterflies are also a thing for me.

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 3:53pm

Yes. How Divine. Thank you for sharing. We choose angel cards each day in our home.

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 12:39pm

Thank you. I find dimes when I walk my dogs even if I walked the path before I find them dirty old and sometimes nee

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 3:52pm

DIMES!!!! Such a sign. XO I find them in my washing machine endlessly and I am so good about checking pockets beforehand. DIVINE! XO

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 11:07am

Beautiful 🙂 Thank you Gina!

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 3:51pm

Bless you! Thank you for reading!

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 9:22am

Angel Meditation .

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 9:16am

Angel Meditation…

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 9:12am

Thank you! I came across this post and had to read it. I am at the crossroads of my career and trying to be supportive to my mother who’s health is failing. To say that I am wrapped up in crazy combination of emotions would be an understatement. Knowing angels are near is comforting.

But really strikes me as fate was when I scrolled down to see you photo. There you were all snuggled up with your puppy that looks amazingly like my own puppy that I am far away from right now. I miss him so much!

Thanks again for writing this post.

Christine

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 3:48pm

Oh how lovely! That is my puppy Pace (peace in Italian). He is a JOY and holds so much energy when I do angel connection for animals. You puppy can still feel you even when far. Send him heart energy and love Christine! XO

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 8:05am

I truly believe in Angels as well. I have felt their presence around me a lot and have reached out to them in times of need. Most often when I do call for them my whole body will tingle (similar to the sensation of a foot falling asleep) so I know they are listening.

About 13 years ago, when I was 18, my mom went to an Angel Expert. Basically the woman could see the angels that surround you and tell you what they want you to know. Her angels told her that I should write in a journal. An angel diary if you will. That I should utilize the journal to talk to my angels and ask them for guidance.

So my mom came home and told me about this and asked me to get a journal. And me being a teenager kind of brushed it off saying “ok mom, sure”, but realistically thinking, this woman is crazy.

I went to Walmart to see if I could find a journal so I could get her to stop pestering me. I picked one up and it had a rose on the cover so I figured next time I came here I would buy that one.

I went to sleep that night, but tossed and turned for hours. I finally got up and had this strange sensation to draw a tree. I had to draw a tree like it was my birthright. It was such a strong feeling that I could not go back to sleep without drawing one. So I got my marker for my white board that was above my bed and drew an appletree. I finally went to bed hours later feeling pretty accomplished. My mom later came in my room to wake me and asked me what that was and I told her the story and she looked at me like I was now crazy. Regardless, I go on with my day. I go to Walmart to buy the journal I saw the day before. I go to the aisle, grab it quickly and wait in line to pay. I was in a hurry so I wasn’t paying attention to the journal I picked up. Thinking it was the same cover I saw the day before, the rose, I was startled when I turned the journal over to see the very tree I drew the night before. I came home and showed my mom and she was shocked as well.

At the same time I walked in, my mom had been watching Oprah and she had some lady from the angel network on. There was a website you could go to for more information and my mom went on it and the first thing she sees is the same exact tree, The Tree of Life, on their homepage. After all this, I knew, there was definitely a greater power out there and that there are indeed Angels guiding us and we just have to listen and ask them to help us. That same year, I got the tree tattooed on my back and I love telling the story about how it became apart of me. Hopefully it provokes a belief in others.

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 3:47pm

Thank you for sharing your story. It is gorgeous! Keep sharing and spending hope and belief. It is a gift. I LOVE the tree of life! XO

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 7:19am

Thank you. I needed to be reminded of your messages today.

anonymous Oct 17, 2015 3:44pm

Thank you for reading Nancy! XO

Kat Moore Raskie Feb 20, 2017 12:13pm

♡♡♡♡ I see. Hearts everywhere they are a special mesage from my memere (grandmother in french)