View this post on Instagram
There are many benefits to Wheel pose.
Dhanurasana (or Upward-Facing Bow pose), is a yoga asana that greatly enhances the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of the practitioner.
It unlocks the heart chakra and keeps all the vital nerves and spine protected and healthy.
Here are the benefits:
1. Opens the heart chakra. Unleash the power of love, kindness, and happiness through the practice of chakrasana.
2. Balances the nervous system. Reduces the signs and symptoms of depression, anxiety, and stress.
3. Energizes the body. The pose unlocks the various energy centers and channels and helps prana travel through the entire body.
4. Stimulates the thyroid glands.
5. Stretches the back. Reverse the ill effects of a sedentary lifestyle by effectively stretching the upper and lower back.
6. Strengthens the vertebrae. It strengthens and lengthens the vertebrae to enhance the elasticity and flexibility of the spine.
7. Heightens lung health. It intensifies the amount of oxygen to the rib cage and improves respiration. The prolonged holding of this posture with deep inhalations and exhalations therapeutically affects asthmatic patients.
8. Promotes weight loss. As you stretch your body in Wheel pose, you naturally lose fat build-up from your oblique areas and strengthen the abdominal muscles.
9. Loosens hips. Opens up the hips and increases mobility in the posterior.
10. Reduces osteoporosis. Reduces the onset of osteoporosis by strengthening the bones of the body.
Make this powerful and potential yoga pose a part of your daily routine and exhibit a robust physique, peaceful mind, and a compassionate soul.
Read 0 comments and reply