Soft, shiny, and clean hair can be yours with this natural shampoo and conditioner, whipped up for just pennies with ingredients most of us have in the kitchen.
I was so thrilled with the way my hair felt after using these natural recipes that I decided not to return to the conventional shampoos or conditioners—or even the organic ones—that I previously used, as both were drying and left me with flakes.
Not only are these recipes so simple, but by making and using them we’re showing our immense love for the environment.
Juice of one lemon or lime, minus peel
1 heaping tablespoon of baking soda, without aluminum
1. Combine juice and baking soda in a small bowl.
2. Massage paste into wet hair.
3. Rinse out shampoo thoroughly.
4. Follow shampoo with conditioner.
Juice of one lime, minus peel
1/3 to 1/2 can beer (lager)
- Combine two liquids and massage through hair. Rinse thoroughly.
Hope these natural hair care products leave you (and your hair) as delighted as I am.