Your resource box is the connecting link between you and your potential customers. Here are 7 powerful and profitable tips to help you attract more traffic from every article you write.
- Make an impact.You only have one shot at making a positive first impression. Your resource box gives you one chance to “wow” readers and pull them into your marketing funnel. Avoid the meagre results a ho-hum resource box delivers by knowing what your prospects want and then promising a big benefit. Make it easy and irresistible to respond by offering something of value at no cost.
- Develop an offer that’s an ideal match to those people who are a good match for your business.What’s in it for the reader of an article to click on your link and visit your site? It’s all about the offer. Best paper writing service does exactly like this. Give them something no one else does. Make your gift item something that’s not just unique but exclusive. When yours is the only door leading to paradise, it’s going to get opened more than one that promises the same thing as other people do. To get more clicks, make your offer more valuable and appealing to the specific audience you want to serve.
- Condense your resource box copy to one powerful paragraph.Keep it short and to the point. Shorter is better than longer to entice prospects. Grab attention with a headline that speaks directly to your prospect. Than present an offer that’s too tempting to pass by.
- Provide a single direction.That means giving your reader a single link to click on. This is not the place to list all of your web sites. Just lead them to the one page that provides the most compatible match.
- Include a line of biographical information about the author ONLY if it makes sense to do so.Add a relevant achievement that qualifies you to speak on the topic. For example, if your article and site is about parachuting, it makes sense to tell your audience that you’re a veteran of 73 jumps in 5 different countries. It’s not about bragging, it’s about relevancy and positioning.
- Use both your first and last name. Every article is another way for people to discover you and what you offer. Begin building a reputation with the next article you craft. Everything you write after that just adds wood to the fire. Perception is everything. Don’t miss out on an opportunity to remind people about what you do. You can always use different pen names with different niches. This will help keep others who see your success in one niche from becoming your competitor in another.
- Tell readers what to do. I’m not for a moment suggesting that you become obnoxious. But you do need to lead people to your pot of gold. If you simply place it on the table before them, some will reach for it and some won’t. You want maximum value so tell them what to do. Provide a clear call to action. Here’s an example — “Click here now to read a report from paperhelpwriting review, — How to double your sales in half the time”.