However dear something may be to you, including your own body and life, you must know how to let it go gracefully when the time comes.’ – Sadhguru
To make good use of what you have, and to let go of what you do not use, is to live in a contented way. Gentleness, love, humility, and forgiveness are the greatest powers in the world. Forgiveness is releasing yourself from your own prison. It is freeing yourself up to new thoughts,
experiences, and paths. Give birth to new possibilities through your ability to reach into the future and let go of the past. ‘Letting go’ is the most common phrase being used in modern approaches to life. After the Frozen movie’s song lyrics from Disney, it has become even more prevalent than before. It is a way of both telling people and reminding ourselves how important it is to let go of things that don’t support us. Previously, I had
issues of letting go, like many of us. I used to let go of things in a different way to what I do now. I would scream, be angry, and speak out loud, but still not let go of my emotions. However, all that led to bigger problems without my own realisation. If you’ve made a mistake, be
gentle on yourself and encourage yourself (and others) to learn from it, let go, and move on. What I noticed is
that the past is full of anger, guilt, grievances, sadness, bitterness, unforgiveness, and regrets. The future is full of anxiety, stress, restlessness, worry, and fears. If you replace each one with peace and love, there will be no
space left for any of such heavy negative emotions.
#ExperienceHealing Tip: Write your fears down as this is the first step that you would be taking to release the
fears. Fears are more commonly associated with future events while being based on past actions.
• Don’t ever hide your weaknesses; instead, share them out and make them your strengths.
• Let go of everything that is holding you back, in order to treat yourself with more kindness and love. Make sure you forgive and send out love before bedtime every day.
• Forgive and move on. Understand your reactions from your side, put them right, & set yourself free. You need to love yourself more to become your own
best friend. If you can’t enjoy your own company, who else will or would want to? A positive outlook will attract positive people and new possibilities. Self-love is the way of bringing love in our lives. Forgiveness is the ultimate detox for your mind and body. It not only relieves the
burden of anger, grudges, words, space, etc., but also the physical impacts. It is okay to forgive a person and not forget what happened. We, as humans, don’t know why exactly anyone does anything. They may have hurt us but they don’t know why they hurt us. We are not born
bad; we grow into that through circumstances. Even if what they did seems unforgivable at the moment, you
are the one who is suffering by storing old anger and resentment. Forgiveness isn’t the same as condoning their behaviour. It is a form of self-love and self-care.
Unforgiveness and resentment are only going to damage you and hurt you internally. It is your choice to stop
this hurt. It is not benefitting anyone or any situation.
Create a day by changing your thought. Only when the thoughts are changed, the actions are changed. When actions are changed results change as well. Below are a few tips I would like to share here from my experiences:
• Wake up 10 minutes early.
• Be grateful for everything.
• Gentle stretches help to relieve stagnant energies in the body.
• Think of an affirmation for the day.
• Set a theme for the day.
• Breathe deeply.
• Plan ahead and charge yourself.
• Replace every negative thought with a positive thought. This requires practice. Practice this for the next 21 days even if only for a few minutes daily. Use calendar reminders or Post-its to bring
in this new habit and watch the results yourself.