View this post on Instagram
Have you suddenly felt a drop in your energy levels for no apparent reason?
You’re fairly healthy and had a good night’s sleep, yet you feel completely drained, with the numerous tasks that you had lined up, looking more and more dubious. Your motivation and enthusiasm have gone leaving you feeling drained and apathetic, to the extent that you simply give in to the emotion.
Perhaps this happens on a regular basis.
You say you’ll deal with it tomorrow, but tomorrow never comes. Well, know that you are not alone. Many of us will face this issue at some point in our lives. Oftentimes, we don’t know what exactly is going on within ourselves, or more importantly, how to overcome this internal wall we’re facing.
One thing I want you to know is that you will get through it.
These are called emotional energetic blockages and removing them means that you’ve got to face the situation head-on, albeit gently.
In this article, we are going to look more deeply at the symptoms and discuss six different mindful practices to give you an energy shift to help you reclaim your zest for life!
Here is a list of symptoms you may encounter when experiencing emotional and/or mindset blocks:
>> Low self-esteem or lack of worthiness
>> Apathy and/or loss of passion
>> Resistance to face responsibilities or everyday tasks
>> Lack of creativity
>> Lack of purpose
>> Feeling lost or stuck
>> Any sort of unexplainable physical pain
Here are six different ways you can remove emotional and mindset blockages from your life.
Keep in mind that everyone is different, and this is a list of suggestions.
1. Journaling: this allows you to ask yourself questions, dig deep, and confront any underlying issues you’ve been avoiding.
2. Meditation: if you’re a beginner, there are 10-minute guided meditations that focus on a variety of topics.
3. EFT a.k.a. Emotional Freedom Techniques: when you tap with your fingers on various meridian points on the body while embracing negative and positive statements.
4. Move your body: the muscles in our bodies store memories on a subconscious level. Movement allows us to set free those trapped emotions! This does not have to strenuous or time-consuming. Light stretching or a walk outside is enough.
5. Listen to music: different sound frequencies can raise our vibration and shift our mood, while songs from our childhood can bring back happy memories of our past!
6. Talk to someone you trust: talking through your experiences and feelings allows you to express and release that energy.
Tip to keep in mind: Go easy on yourself. It’s alright and quite normal to experience these feelings. You are working your way through them and day by day you will take steps toward your happiness and fulfillment.