In no particular order of importance, mixing good and bad, with thanks to this thread, here we go:
- Ticketmaster. How in the living hell have they not had a decent competitor that charges lower rates yet?
- Scam calls, texts, ads, and emails. Please make them stop.
- MLMs. Are you looking to make extra money in your spare time?
- Flat Earthers.
- Queen Elizabeth II, Ozzy Osbourne, Keith Richards. Let’s hear it for longevity!6-11. Child poverty: children dying because they have nothing to eat or water to drink. Slavery. Human trafficking. Child marriage. Rape as a weapon of war. All the bad stuff.
“If there is a sliver lining to this, it’s that the number of people enslaved and trafficked per million humans (to throw out a number) is waaaay down from previous centuries, and it’s illegal everywhere. It exists in the shadows and under threat of law enforcement finding them out. It’s a massive improvement for our species as a whole.“
13. Physicians who dismiss endometriosis and say it’s in your head.
14. Single use plastics. We know better, why don’t we do better?
16. Pennies! We got rid of the half penny because it was useless. I figured this would happen to the penny too, because it’s more expensive to manufacture then they’re worth.