Florence Scovel Shinn was a thought leader and metaphysical writer. She became famous through her books and positive affirmations in the early to mid-1900s. Her teachings were as relevant and applicable then as they are today.
Her metaphysical writings cover wisdom, faith, success, prosperity, health, happiness, guidance, forgiveness, divine plan, and love which she self-published into several books.
These affirmations helped me in all areas of my life but mainly in areas such as forgiveness, prosperity, success, self confidence, relationships and happiness.
Read throught them all and choose the one’s that resonate with you the most, then write them down and speak them out load to yourself daily and see remarkable improvements to your life.
You can also listen to my recording on YouTube with the ones that resonate the most with me and helped the most. You should repeat the affirmations or listen to them 2-3 times a day, preferably in the morning and evening, or before going to bed.
- “There is no separation in Divine Mind, therefore, I cannot be separated from the love and companionship, which are mine by Devine right.”
- “Endless good now comes to me in endless ways.”
- “My good now flows to me in a steady, unbroken, ever-increasing stream of success, happiness, and abundance.”
- “God’s plans for me are built upon a rock. What was mine in the beginning, is mine now and ever shall be mine.”
- “Every man is a golden link in the chain of my good.”
- “I am in perfect harmony with the working of the law, for I know that Infinite Intelligence knows nothing of obstacles, time or space. It knows only completion.”
- “The warrior within me has already won.”
- “I am harmonious, poised and magnetic. I now draw to myself my own.”
- “Happy surprises come to me each day. I look with wonder at that which is before me.”
- “I do not resist this situation. I put it in the hands of Infinite Love and Wisdom. Let the Divine idea now come to pass.”