Craft Beer, here.
The center of the craft beer industry has always been right here in our hometown, thanks to the Brewers Association. Just got the heads up from our friends (and longtime supporter) Vermilion, that they’ve launched a new website: craftbeer.com. The site’s intended as a public forum for the craft beer enthusiast—a grassroots group whose numbers have grown by leaps and bounds year after year.
• The site is a public voice for a community of like-minded people who love craft beer.
• The site is all about beer styles, food pairings—everything beer.
• There are articles, videos, calendars, recipes…everything craft beer fans want (except beer)
• There are brewery tours and stories about the eccentric personalities behind the great craft beers
• There’s a brewery locator, a blood alcohol calculator, reports on road trips…
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 344 shares Visual Yoga Blog: Refresh your Eyes the Yoga Way. 160 shares Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? 364 shares Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. 956 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 2 shares The Benching Mind-F*ck: Worse than Ghosting. 1,391 share The Fourth Kind of Love. 0 shares 5 Ways to Kiss & Make Up for your Mercury Retrograde Mishaps. 499 shares “I’d look her right in that fat, ugly face of hers.” 1,249 share 15 Cool Things Yoga has Taught Me. (Hint: None of them are Handstand.) 2,493 shares