Craft Beer, here.
The center of the craft beer industry has always been right here in our hometown, thanks to the Brewers Association. Just got the heads up from our friends (and longtime supporter) Vermilion, that they’ve launched a new website: craftbeer.com. The site’s intended as a public forum for the craft beer enthusiast—a grassroots group whose numbers have grown by leaps and bounds year after year.
• The site is a public voice for a community of like-minded people who love craft beer.
• The site is all about beer styles, food pairings—everything beer.
• There are articles, videos, calendars, recipes…everything craft beer fans want (except beer)
• There are brewery tours and stories about the eccentric personalities behind the great craft beers
• There’s a brewery locator, a blood alcohol calculator, reports on road trips…
hot on elephant
July’s Full Moon in Capricorn: The Heart wants what it Wants. The 4 Stages of a Good Divorce. How to Love a Woman who Scares You. Our Soulmates are Rarely Who We Expect. Men, Let’s Stop Fooling Ourselves: Size Matters. A Letter to my Children: You do not come from a Broken Home. To the One Who Tried to Break Me. An Open Letter to the Fixers. How your Stored Memories in the Amygdala can lead to PTSD. How My Sister’s Death Transformed my Self-Perception.