Craft Beer, here.
The center of the craft beer industry has always been right here in our hometown, thanks to the Brewers Association. Just got the heads up from our friends (and longtime supporter) Vermilion, that they’ve launched a new website: craftbeer.com. The site’s intended as a public forum for the craft beer enthusiast—a grassroots group whose numbers have grown by leaps and bounds year after year.
• The site is a public voice for a community of like-minded people who love craft beer.
• The site is all about beer styles, food pairings—everything beer.
• There are articles, videos, calendars, recipes…everything craft beer fans want (except beer)
• There are brewery tours and stories about the eccentric personalities behind the great craft beers
• There’s a brewery locator, a blood alcohol calculator, reports on road trips…
hot on elephant
A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 1,410 share Learn to Rock your Social Media & Write Mindfully with Waylon Lewis & Elephant’s Editors. 5 shares 2017 is The Year of Kali, Goddess of Endings & Beginnings. 23,880 shares If you Love her, Don’t Destroy Her. 15,787 shares The Best Marriage Advice from a Divorced Woman. 2,085 shares How to Disentangle ourselves from Karmic Relationships that Drive us Crazy. 160 shares The True Meaning of Friday the 13th (isn’t what we think). 5,264 shares The Technique that helps me make Decisions under Pressure (& has Saved my Life More than Once). 464 shares The 6 Best Spiritual Teachings of Wayne Dyer to help us Get Over Ourselves. 1,858 share Use This Buddhist Practice to Overcome Self-Doubt. 428 shares