10 Signs You’re a Yoga Narcissist
1) You make $40 a week teaching yoga, but you spend $100 a week on tattoos.
2) You wear your Miu Miu sunglasses during class citing “light sensitivity.”
3) Your pre-class routine includes professional hair and make-up.
4) You arrive at class extra early to get that special place in the corner where the front mirrors and side mirrors join together.
5) You decide to take a fellow yoga teacher’s class, but as soon as it starts, you ignore the teacher’s instructions and do your own vinyasa flow.
6) You update your Facebook profile with a picture you just took of yourself in peacock pose.
7) You have more yoga accessories than Diana Ross.
8) Your shower routine is north of 40 minutes.
9) You probably think this piece is about you. Don’t you? Don’t you?
10) When class is over, you “walk” to your car in a handstand.
We’re…not sure: NSFW
Waylon goes to Yoga Journal:
Yoga Integrity with Richard Freeman & Mary Taylor:
Yoga for children:
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 386 shares Visual Yoga Blog: Refresh your Eyes the Yoga Way. 170 shares Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? 395 shares Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. 1,007 share Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 9 shares Will & Grace are Back after 10 years & it’s the Funniest 10 minutes of Election Commentary Ever. 8,725 shares The Benching Mind-F*ck: Worse than Ghosting. 1,793 share The Fourth Kind of Love. 2,394 shares October Energy Forecast: Prepare for Limitless, Unconditional Love. 6,223 shares How Open-Hearted Men can Show Up for Strong, Independent Women. 2,946 shares