The most popular yoga instruction video on Youtube.

Via on Dec 12, 2011

…Well, the most popular yoga video on Youtube minus all the bikini models doing “yoga” for guys.

YouTube Preview Image

Due to many requests, here is a sequence for everybody to start your YOGA .YOGA FOR BEGINNERS Part 1. Make sure you practice part 2 and part 3 as well. By than you’re ready to try out some of the other video’s!

Bonus: Part 2 and 3:

YouTube Preview Image YouTube Preview Image

Twenty other yoga youtube videos that don’t suck.

About Waylon Lewis

10 Responses to “The most popular yoga instruction video on Youtube.”

1. Tanya Lee Markul Tanya Lee Markul says:

Lovely! What a great idea!

Posting to Elephant Yoga on Facebook and Twitter.

Tanya Lee Markul, Yoga Editor
    Join us! Like Elephant Yoga on Facebook

2. Annie Ory says:

Keep It Simple is apparently the key. Awesome that she's got people watching. Awesome. More yoga is good.

3. Mat Hill says:

I’m delighted! I’ve been following, tweeting and singing Esther Eckhart’s praises for ages, even here on Elephant when there was some thread about your fave yoga vids. She’s lovely.

4. Svetla says:

She's an amazing teacher. I've been following her on youtube for two years now..

5. Emer says:

Esther is a wonderful teacher and a great person. I was lucky to train with her in Cork and found her inspirational.

6. coryteo says:

i Love Esther!

7. Pardon me if I’m writing this in the wrong place, but does anyone on this website know where I can find infomation on a business in the Us advertising an IT sales employment? The organization is LTJ Management, LLC located at 900 Congress Ave., Suite L-150, Austin, TX 78701 (512) 895-9500. I’m relocating to the US soon and any support will be appreciated. Thank you.

8. hi!,I really like your writing so much! percentage we communicate more approximately your post on AOL? I need a specialist on this space to solve my problem. May be that’s you! Taking a look ahead to look you.

9. Tallie says:

Dutchie's rule :-) Been following Esther for some years now too. She is doing a great job and I refer many students to her website for their home practice.