Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Pot (But Were Afraid to Ask.)

Via elephant journal
on Jan 26, 2012
get elephant's newsletter
(Photo: Imgur)

I don’t smoke, but not for moral reasons.

I just find I’m enough fun with out it. I do think it’s ridiculous that it’s illegal, when alcohol–which causes far more deaths–is legal and abused by so many.

More relephant and funny commentary on  Reddit

About elephant journal

18 Responses to “Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Pot (But Were Afraid to Ask.)”

1. steve says:

I'd say #10 and #13 contradict each other a bit…

2. MexicanDude says:

moral reasons??? what would those be?

3. Carl says:

Ha ha fun post…I am working to start a new MMJ testing company ( small plug for http://www.canna-test.com ) based on research and science to provide valuable information to patients about the medicinal properties…there are some serious benefits to those that need them in this PLANT!….now lets not forget that this is just a plant……

4. Lezlee says:

It's more than time they made it legal! I know loads of people who smoke dope, and have done so for most of their lives, they aren't the ones who get violent etc unlike the effects of alcohol on people. In fact I think some of them would enjoy reading this so off to share…. 😉
    Thanks for the post x

5. I see you found you vice, Ms. newbie vegan. 😉

6. L Chanel says:

@Kate, I didn’t smoke pot either until I was 32 and dealing with stage 4 breast cancer. Scientific evidence aside, marijuana helped all of the side effects of treatment – nausea, pain, insomnia, anxiety, anorexia. I had been taking several pharmacueticals to deal with each and every one of these side effects – literally a gallon size zip-lock bag worth. Once I tried marijuana, I was able to get rid of the zip-lock bag. Yes, marijuana is a plant; an incredible, beautiful, God-given plant that has allowed me to live my life again.

7. Bob Daniels says:

It’s the best remedy for the true gateway drugs after affects. “Hangover “

8. anon says:

11 is incorrect. It's the flower from female plants, not the leaves. At most, the leaves get frozen and used in butter for baking.