All I really need to know, I learned from watching Yellow Submarine when I was four years old.
• Friendship can steer a lost submarine out of a sea of monsters.
• No one is a Nowhere Man…everyone has beauty.
• “It’s all in the mind you know.”
• Be kind to the elder Sgt. Peppers in your life. They know the way home.
• Love can reach and heal even the Bluest of Meanines.
• Laugh, sing and suddenly your world we be filled with blooming roses of all kinds.
Paula Gerardi is a practicing intuitive, teacher and an Interfaith Minister who is at home in Denver, CO. Her life as a spiritual seeker has taken her to the wisdom of yoga through Ammachi, Shamanism through her Celtic lineage and a more traditional degree from NYU. “I am living in gratitude for this life, my work, and the beauty all around us.” She can be found at http://www.shamanstar.com/ and she still loves The Beatles.
Editor: Jamie Morgan
hot on elephant
Elephant Journal’s Holiday Gift Guide 636 shares A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 552 shares Waylon’s favorite Ethical Gifts. 10 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 28 shares Trevor Noah just won my Respect. 2,557 shares Year of the Fire Rooster 2017: What to Expect. 851 shares December Forecast: Letting Go of 2016 & Leaning into 2017 with Love. 6,640 shares These Tweets (and Retweets) actually Happened. 1,384 share How to Say Goodbye to that almost-great Love. 1,557 share For the Women who are Trying to Do & Be Everything to Everyone. 3,171 shares