Who doesn’t love visitng the happiest place on earth?
Well, I would imagine folks on special diets have some trouble at theme parks—however, I’ve scoured both Disneyland and California Adventure, and found some pretty fabulous options for vegans, gluten free diners and even health counscious park goers.
Be you a kid or an adult, you can have the full magical experience with none of the food worries!
Here is what I found on my last visit to the Anaheim parks:
1. Cars Land/Flo’s V8 Diner: Veggie tater bake made with soy crumbles (vegans, order it sans cheese)
2. Starbuck’s: Soy milk beverages
3. Carthay Circle: Veggie risotto
4. Cocina Cucamonga: Veggie burritos and salads
5. Fairfax Market: fresh juices and healthy snacks like hummus and raw veggies
6. Lucky Fortune Cookery: Veggie rice bowls
7. Paradise Garden Grill: Tofu skewars, Mediterranean plates and salads
1. Blue Bayou: Portobello Risotto
2. Near Pirate’s of the Caribbean: Veggie Gumbo
3. Across from the Hanuted Mansion: Veggie Chili
4. Bengal BBQ: Veggie skewers
5. Jolly Holiday Cafe: Grilled veggie and mushroom salad with whole grains and soy milk for coffee
6. Tropical Import: fresh juices and healthy snacks like hummus and raw veggies
7. Rancho del Zocalo: Veggie burritos and salads
To check out other Disneyland and California Adventure options, check out my theme park round up post!
You can also check out options at the Orlando area parks here:
Additionally, if you really want to plan your worry-free day at Epcot, make your dining reservations ahead of time and let guest services know of any special diet requests so they can accommodate you accordingly. Contact Disney’s Dining Reservation Center at (714) 781-DINE (3463) to speak with a Cast Member to make your special requests and reservations.
For more information, visit www.HealthyVoyager.com
Like elephant vegetarian & vegan on Facebook.
Ed: Bryonie Wise
hot on elephant
Elephant Journal’s Holiday Gift Guide 636 shares A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 643 shares Waylon’s favorite Ethical Gifts. 13 shares Learn Social Media, Writing, Editing & Journalism Ethics with elephantjournal.com. 7 shares Dear Pretty Young Woman Flirting with my Husband. 4,109 shares The Real Reason so many Long-term Relationships Fail Sexually. 1,138 share The Astrology of 2017: Letting Go & Shining your Light. 1,712 share Why a Year of No Dating was the Best Thing I ever did for Myself. 8,530 shares These Tweets (and Retweets) actually Happened. 1,393 share I’m a Woman Sex Educator who Doesn’t Believe in Foreplay—Here’s Why. 903 shares