Top 10 Reasons to make Gay Marriage Illegal & 9 Other Inspiring Gay Things.

Via on Mar 26, 2013

elephant journal magazine gay civil rights cover

Gay Marriage.

The time has come for equality for all Americans.

For all those protesting gay civil rights under the banner of “traditional marriage”…remember that slavery used to be traditional, too…and that divorce is more common in “red states” than blue. Where’s the protest in Texas, today, against divorce?

It’s legal in Canada. It’s legal in Mexico. “The U.S. Supreme Court takes up the issue of same sex marriage today. A new poll shows that 53% of American’s now support gay marriage.” It’s high time we join in solidarity for Civil Rights for all Americans.

The 8 images below come via this (awesome) page: Sh*t my Husband Says.

1.gay marriage funny illegal

boss gay

3. Thanks to FCKH8.com:

jon stewart gay

8112_142194085957769_1795343263_n

5. Clint Eastwood says Make my Day:

eastwood gay

black gay civil rights jayz

gay bible facebook

gay black white marriage

This video.

10.

This song.

About Waylon Lewis

12 Responses to “Top 10 Reasons to make Gay Marriage Illegal & 9 Other Inspiring Gay Things.”

1. You should probably double-check the title of the article… Proofreading is important.

• Ha. Wearing glasses when reading is important. Nevermind. I can't even figure out how to delete that first comment.

• Bobbie says:

..the title is referring to the first article…… Hmmmm…pay attention.

• Which is exactly why I posted the next comment. Now who's not paying attention? I just have no idea how to delete the first comment or I would have.

• elephantjournal says:

We can delete, if you prefer! No worries! The title was included to spark interest from those who may not already agree with equal rights…and to spark the interest of those who do (and, yes, it's the title of the first image). ~ Waylon

2. F O says:

Give it a rest and do what is right already !!!!!! Figure it out,,,,,, then go for it…..please…….

3. Sky says:

Okay, first things first, this is the 21st century, I think that all of those reasons are BS and another thing, change happens in everything so deal with it!!
    Our nation doesn’t have one religion, people make babies all the time, that will never change. Some of you reasons like marrying a dog are stupid, ridiculous and way too far! I mean come on, get a grip on reality.
    Love is love no matter what! I’m just so frustrated right now that I don’t even know what to say without it turning into some huge rant!

So…think what you want, and listen to Katy Perry’s song about kissing girls!

4. Sky says:

Oh and BTW, interracial marriages are fine too. I mean come on, at least we’re all human!!! Plus there’s nothing “unnatural” about homosexuality. A lot of Americans wear glasses and we ALWAYS use air conditioning! It’s so much BS! I can’t believe this…

5. Sky says:

PS, God did not write the bible, people did! You might as well worship your next door neighbor. Besides, the so called New Testament was written like forever ago. Seriously, now would you marry off your teenage daughter to a man in his fifties or sell her for sheep? Modern people don’t do things like that.

NEWS FLASH! THIS IS THE 21st CENTURY!

6. chris says:

speaking of the bible i do believe it says we are all brother and sisters, so technically we all don incest in a way so why should gay marriage be a problem

7. Lauren says:

I’m pretty sure the first image is sarcasm

8. Erica says:

First off I would like to say excellent blog! I had a quick question that I’d like to ask

if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your head before writing.

I have had trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there.

I do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first

10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or

tips? Kudos!