Sex is emotion in motion. ~ Mae West
The primary concern of the sacral chakra (which I have nominated as the chakra for the month of September) is S-E-X.
Move your hips and shake your sacral chakra with this fun playlist! (Just remember the difference between a dance partner and a life partner.)
p.s. Please share your favorite sexy second chakra song in a comment, if so inspired.
2. Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye
“When I get that feeling…”
3. Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers
4. Love Me or Leave Me by Nina Simone
5. Hips Don’t Lie by Shakira
6. You Keep Me Hangin’ On by Diana Ross
7. Sex Machine by James Brown
8. Why Don’t We Do It In The Road? by The Beatles
9. The Nearness of You by Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong
I also love Norah Jones’ cover of this song, but here is a fabulous older version.
10. Lover Lay Down by Dave Matthews Band
Like elephant journal gets sexy on Facebook.
Ed: Sara Crolick
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 377 shares Visual Yoga Blog: Refresh your Eyes the Yoga Way. 165 shares Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? 383 shares Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. 993 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 9 shares The Benching Mind-F*ck: Worse than Ghosting. 1,697 share The Fourth Kind of Love. 1,954 share What Teens need from their Parents. (Hint: It’s not Grounding & Punishment.) 1,621 share How Open-Hearted Men can Show Up for Strong, Independent Women. 2,301 shares “I’d look her right in that fat, ugly face of hers.” 1,379 share