The World is Unbelievable.
In Buddhism, coincidence is a thing—a sign that we’re on the right path, living mainly in the present moment.
Hat tip to Reddit, for far more like this:
1. When you get a kidney transplant, they often (but not always) leave your original kidneys in your body and put the 3rd kidney in your pelvis.
2. It is possible for a professional mimic to forget his voice.
That happened to Gary Oldman, IIRC. He had to take voice training classes to regain his British accent while they were making Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, he had spent so long doing other accents on screen he’d forgotten his original voice.
Also why Christian Bale sounds like he is from nowhere when he’s actually from Wales
3. Only 10 to 13% of indexed data on the Internet is pornography. 4 times that amount is spam.
4. There used to be a flying reptile that was as tall as a giraffe.
5. We went to the moon before we thought to put wheels on suitcases.
6. The founder of match.com, Gary Kremen, lost his girlfriend to a man she met on match.com