How to Get a Bikini Body.

Via on Mar 10, 2014

bikini body

Find a bathing suit that feels comfortable and fits well.

Place it on that fabulous body.

Go out and do something/be somewhere/be with someone that makes you happy.

Be with folks that you love and love you so much that you forget about ever feeling ‘bad’ about any part of you, ever ever again, no matter what you are wearing or not.

The end.

Love elephant and want to go steady?

Sign up for our (curated) daily and weekly newsletters!

About Renée Picard

Renée Picard is an editor and columnist at elephant journal. A grounded creative, her words often spill out via coffee shop thought streams. She prefers real conversation over small talk, red over pink, ocean over mountains. She leads life with a soft-but-fierce heart. For this story doula, a core mission is offering and holding safe spaces for others to creatively express themselves. She hopes that her writing facilitates real action in the big (and little) picture: social justice, the environment, music and art, relationships, body image, LGBTQ issues---the list is endless. A key to mindful action is keeping conversations erupting and evolving. For her, writing is an instinct, craft, a heart-thing. For more heart-writing, check out her elephant journal author page, connect with her on Facebook, at her blog and at Medium. For quickie updates and cool photos, follow her at Twitter and Instagram.

16 Responses to “How to Get a Bikini Body.”

1. sabine says:

radical and new concept – self love! right on!!

2. Yoli Ramazzina yoli says:

Love it! 😀

3. Erica Leibrandt Erica says:

Ha! Thanks for posting this..Ive seen it and wanted to blog it as well. It's genius!

4. Liina says:

"how to get a bikini-body? put a bikini on your body" :)))

this is fabulous! laughed so hard and makes me realize that this life of ours…is pretty damn cool! more confidence and self-love boys and girls!

5. Mindy kittay says:

Love love love love this!!!!

6. Carolyn says:

I am 52 and wear a bikini when walking on the beach. Love the feel of the breeze on my skin. :)

7. @BikiniBus says:

I totally believe in bikini's or one-pieces or tankinis!! Wear what YOU want! Follow me and see @bikinibus or

8. I lovelovelovelovelove this! I laughed out loud. You are lovely. Thanks for sharing this. Happy bikini season (from someone who has never felt comfortable in a bathing suit but will try to feel so this year) :)

9. Sharon Goe says:

Love this, and am sooooo glad someone has put to voice and words what I've been thinking, doing and loving, (out of the norm*) for the longest! Screw all the other BS!

10. Clicked through because I was hoping this was the answer, and I'm so pleased to see it was. Very cute. xo.