You may not see what your organs are doing all day long, but you know they’re important.
When one starts to have problems, there’s a very real risk that your entire body will be impacted. Do your organs a favor and drink fresh juice every day!
Why fresh juice? Check out some of the amazing things your fresh juices can do:
* Apple juice can cleanse your intestinal tract, quash hunger pangs, and stop cravings.
* Citrus fruits like oranges and lemons contain toxin-killing, immune-boosting Vitamin C.
* Beet juice is loaded with phytonutrients that will lower your blood pressure, fight inflammation in your organs, ward off cancer, and detoxify your body.
* Carrot juice is one of the best sources of beta-carotene, a form of Vitamin A that your body needs in order to have healthy skin and eyes.
* Parsley makes your green juice very healthy, as it’s loaded with detoxifying, immune-boosting chlorophyll—which will aid in digestion and fight carcinogens as well.
* Fresh Ginger makes a tasty addition to your juices, but it also prevents nausea, deals with upset stomachs, and promotes healthy digestion and elimination.
* Celery is rich in silicon, the nutrient that gives your bones their strength. It’s also great at cleansing your body of toxins and keeping your intestines working well.
* Avocados are loaded with healthy fats, which will promote weight loss and boost your metabolism. Plus, it’s a filling addition to your fresh juice that will keep you from being hungry for hours.
* Tomato juice is an excellent source of Vitamin C, as well as the prostate cancer-fighting antioxidant lycopene.
Lots of great stuff to add into your juices, all of which will help keep those internal organs working well for years to come! Check out my infographic below:
Love elephant and want to go steady?
Apprentice Editor: Kimby Maxson/Editor: Travis May
Photo: Courtesy of Author