The Phenomenon & Meaning of 11:11: The Twin Flame Connection.

The Elephant Ecosystem

Views 10
Shares 8.5
Hearts 1.0
Comments 1.1
Editor's Pick 0.0
Total Ecosystem Rating 0.0
14 Do you love this article? Show the author your support by hearting.
120
1.9M

Jesse_&_Macy

I have always noticed repetitive number sequences that the universe presents to me.

When I was younger, I noticed them, but didn’t pay much attention to them. As I have gotten older and became more knowledgeable about synchronicity and the mystical elements of the universe, I am much more aware of them and the signs or lessons they represent in our lives.

“11:11 is the Universe knocking itself out to give you evidence of your alignment.” ~ Abraham Hicks

I have a double birthday (2-22), meaning that my birth month and day are all the same number. According to numerology, old souls frequently have birthdays with higher vibrations, such as double digits. It is also those same individuals who usually are more tuned into the messages the universe sends us through number sequences.

Every number sequence has a different meaning, and those may also differ slightly for us in our personal lives. The number sequence 11:11 is the most well-known and noticed sequence, appearing on clocks, license plates, and receipts. Many of us make wishes when we see this number but most don’t understand the importance of this number.

According to numerology the number 11 possesses the qualities of patience, honesty, spirituality, sensitivity, intuition and is idealistic and compassionate. Those people who are drawn to 11, operate on a different level of energy than most, and when two people come together who both have this type of energy it’s almost combustible. twin flame 3

11:11 is the universe’s way of urging us to pay attention to our heart, our soul and our inner intuition. It’s serving as a wake-up call to us so that opportunities are not missed in this lifetime. Seeing this particular sequence means that the universe is trying to have us open our eyes and begin paying more attention to the synchronicities around us.

Ever think about someone and suddenly they call or text? Or you see their name places, or meet people by the same name? Do you physically run into someone that has been running through your conscious or unconscious mind? These are not coincidences, but synchronicities.

The Universe tries to show us the way through small signs, but the trick is we have to be ready to listen to them.

Seeing 11:11 also is a sign of experiencing accelerated soul growth, which means that we may soon be finding ourselves living the life we had previously only thought about. Our inner world is changing and we may find people and events coming unexpectedly into our lives—but at just the right time.

Many of us sometimes believe we know better than the universe––but the universe won’t ever bring us anything we aren’t ready for, and the truth of it is, readiness is just an illusion anyway. No one can really ever be ready for anything. We only have to have faith that everything happens for a reason, and that it will all work out exactly as it is meant to.

11:11 is also the sign that our Twin Flame is or will be manifesting themselves in our lives. Twin Flames are an esoteric concept that describes a unique soul connection between two people. Twin Flames are considered to be an example of an eternal type of relationship between two lovers.

The thought behind Twin Flames versus Soul Mates, is that we are beginning a new era in human evolution where relationships will begin to highly enhance the spiritual growth between lovers. Our lovers won’t just be someone whom we love or who fits into our lives—they will be someone who makes us want to become a better person.

According to the mythology of Twin Flames, in the beginning of time we were created from one source of energy and that was split into smaller and smaller units until they were down to just two souls. These souls would journey to Earth to learn and experience duality and the lessons of life, and they would reincarnate over their lifetimes with this same intensifying longing for each other.

twin flame 2

Twin Flames are a higher frequency than just Soul Mates because they are the ultimate example of the Ying/Yang. They are each two whole individual souls on their own, but they complement, understand and connect in a very unique way. They are also called Tunnel Mates, because they emit the exact same frequency of vibration, which accounts for a strong feeling of energies when they are physically around one another.

If you’ve ever had someone in your life that you can’t quite describe the connection with, then there is a strong chance this person is your Twin Flame. When we meet our Twin Flame in our current life there will be a high level of comfort, intimacy, understanding of each other and a sense of peace—it’s the feeling of returning home.

Soul Mates can be brought into our lives in platonic friendships, or those who are meant to help change our lives––we may have 10 different soul mates we experience in this lifetime, but there is only ever one Twin Flame.

When we see 11:11 it means that our Twin Flame is ready to manifest itself physically in our lives. We may both be aware of the meeting of our energies that soon will take place—there is often the feeling that something is going to happen soon. We are becoming more aware of the subtle energies and invisible thread that connects us all. We may even experience non-physical guides helping to bring two Twin Flames together. These guides can be the universe, or even those souls who have left earth already.

The most important thing when we see 11:11 is to pay attention to the signs we are being given, our dreams that we are having and, of course, to always make a wish.

~

Sources:

Collect-Evolution

Twin Flame Soul Mates

Wikipedia—Twin Flames

Twin Flame Sacred Keys

Relephant:

Don’t Miss Your Soul Mate Flags.

BONUS: Enlighten your sex life:

~

Author: Kate Rose

Editor: Travis May

Photos: Wikipedia, Video Stills

The Elephant Ecosystem

Views 10
Shares 8.5
Hearts 1.0
Comments 1.1
Editor's Pick 0.0
Total Ecosystem Rating 0.0
14 Do you love this article? Show the author your support by hearting.
120
1.9M

Elephant:Now
is a new feature on Elephant Journal—enabling you to instantly share your mindful ideas, photos, art, YouTube videos/Instagram links & writings with our 5 million readers. Try it Now.

Write Now

Kate Rose

Kate Rose is an artist, free thinker, lover, writer, passionate yogi, teacher, mother, rule breaker, and rebel. She can usually be found walking barefoot in the moonlight between worlds with the dreams of stars still hanging in her hair, swaying her hips to the music of life and smelling of sweet bourbon and honeysuckle. She lives for adventure and wakes each morning with the excitement of a new day waiting to unfold at her feet. She truly believes the best is yet to come and waits, with bated breath, to see what it may hold. Follow her on TwitterFacebook or Instagram, and find more of her words on her website

Comments

89 Responses to “The Phenomenon & Meaning of 11:11: The Twin Flame Connection.”

1. Pratik says:

I cant stop seeing the numbers 9.11 everywhere. On the clock, on the lift. It's all over.. I know its nothing related to violence. Its freakishly recurrent.

2. Anna Ramdass says:

I see 11:11 all the time. 11 is also quite prominent wherever I go. I'm single though, so maybe my twin flame around the corner? Conspire Universe, conspire! 🙂

3. Brian says:

Humans have evolved to recognize patterns. It has kept us alive. It allows us to see a predator against a chaotic background, prepare for seasonal changes, hear signal in the noise. We look at clocks all the time, but only when we see a pattern, do we stop and notice it. Same with calenders, road signs, bar codes, etc. Likewise, not only do we recognize patterns, but we also seek meaning in the randomness of life and so we hope that the pattern has some sort of impact on us beyond statistical insignificance.

4. Lasare says:

I’ve been seeing 11:11 on clocks since 1995, I figured out myself that it correlated to healing and spirituality due to what I was doing when I saw it. Then one day, I saw a healing advert in the magazine, saying this was a full service 11:11 healing temple, when I called the healer, she told me that this was a pre-encoded trigger to awaken me, that I am one of the healers on the planet, here to help at this time is awakening. I went through profound soul-clearing for the next eight years, and then when 11/11/11 was near I was invited to the sacred ceremony at an ancient stone circle, and I knew I was meant to be there. It was there that I met my Beloved, he proposed to me on 11/11/12 and we are about to celebrate the fourth anniversary of our meeting on that special day. We now work together to help other couples embody the love that they are. I have just read that this year 11/11 is the time of Sacred union for the divine masculine and feminine and a new era of balance will begin.

If you’d like to know more please connect with me at my website, http://www.Sacredheart.space

5. Steve H says:

Thank you for putting this into words. I’ve always noticed the 11:11 number sequence. And I know I have met my twin flame. Life brought us together, from thousands of miles away. It was magical. I have no doubt we were meant to meet, and had an amazing opportunity. But we blew it, old woulds flared up and we couldn’t stand the fire. So, very sad. But at least we connected, and I had a taste of the potential, and for that I am and will always be grateful. I moved from California to Georgia to be with her, but tomorrow I leave, returning to California, so sad.

6. Clay Minter says:

My wife and I had noticed 11"s long ago and could not figure why. We tried to bet $11 on # 11 at the roulette table on 11-11 at 11:11pm but lost. After many years we decided it just meant that two 1"s (Her & I ) came together to be one 11. We had a wonderful perfect marriage for 37 years. Other family members noticed 11"s too. She went to be with Jesus and we had a memorial on 11-11-11. The wife, mother, grandmother, daughter and sister she was has been sending us , her family 11"s ever since she left . Thank you for this article, it seems to be confirmation of what we have believed all along. P.S I now have an 11 with Jesus through her passing but that is a different story. Again Thank You .

7. Todd says:

i am a police cadet and my unit number is 1111 also i have had over two dozen cases of seeing 1111 on clocks and such since the year 2010, but i am very depressed because i am a virgin who has never found a girl to love and to be loved in return, i hope someday in Heaven i will a girl to love, but right now it is a sad time and very difficult

i hope she has red hair and blue eyes

8. Confusion Is My Name says:

I need to be a pain in the butt and ask some niggling questions and hope you don’t mind.

Where did the concept of TF’s originate? Is it just a New Age thing, or has it been around for a while and the West borrowed it from somewhere else?

Is it fact, or just the wishful thinking of a lot of lonely people?

I get the double birth date (ditto), and like a gazillion other people, I see 11:11 and other sequences almost daily, but I can’t, for the life of me, understand or feel anything remarkable about them or see what they have to do with TF’s.

The clock simply ticks on. Quite rude of it, really.

No earth shattering epiphanies, no great spiritual awakenings, no TF.

Actually, we parted ways a few years ago – my fault – I wasn’t ready for it, didn’t know a thing about it and deliberately drove him away because, at the time, the whole thing freaked me out. Really freaked me out. I gave new meaning to the expression, “freaked out”.

That, and – he was less than half my age. So I hid behind my handy stack of emotional baggage until he – the guy with the patience of Methuselah – finally gave up in frustration and walked away.

However, I don’t want to fool myself. I mean, everything I’ve read about TF’s makes sense and I resonate with it – but I don’t want to kid myself and would rather know whether it’s all a load of malarkey (I’m guessing maybe not, if this column is still active…) or not.

So there you go. Niggling questions asked. Hope no one has been offended by them and apologize sincerely if they have!

9. Mark says:

To the people commenting as having met their twin flame because of numbers.
    If you don't have psychic abilities, you haven't met your twin. It has happened to me, the experience made me see I'm a medium.
    My research tells me mediumship is common.

10. Maythink says:

My ex Bf and I broke up on 1.11.15 what does it means then?

11. Angel says:

I found this to be of great interest. I am always willing to seek more info on truth…
    I been in struggle over the passing of my late husband and my new found relationship that caught me off guard but is everything I ever wanted and needed that I didn't get in my marriage lol
    Everywhere we go people are attracted to conversation with us and tell us we are a great couple.
    Anywhere we go we make light
    Funny how 4 years before my husband died I seen 11:11
    He became unresponsive and he death took course on 4/1
    He died 4/11
    He always questioned and feared my gifts and knowledge
    Today truth answered us both!
    Heaven revealed its self to me
    With him!!
    He died to save me!
    I too was in the hospital and dropped with a focus of fat in my left ventricular
    No one has the answer to where it went!
    Thank u for keeping it lite!!!

12. Michael says:

We have the same birthday! Oddly my daughter, mother, and ex-wife we’re also born on a 22nd (my ex was the garden hose to my flame!). Great article and Happy almost birthday Kate!

13. Sandra says:

Weird! Look at the time I finished reading this! 11:12

14. Liba says:

It’s 2:22 as I am posting this comment 🙂 I am seeing 22:22 or 2:22 all the time, does it mean I am one number from reaching the divine connection? Now seriously, I am really feeling like being one step from something. Some kind of discovery or understanding. This flame twin theory helped me a lot to realize what I am experiencing in my emotional life in past few years. Also starting to write about it on my new blog. As much as all the reincarnation theories sound logic to me, they basically tell you – you are born alone, you die alone and you go your whole path from life to life to become one perfect soul and enjoy the amazing feeling of neverending happiness – on your own. So where is that love we praise so much? This flame twin thing can be the answer.

15. Liba says:

It's 2:22 as I am posting this comment 🙂 I am seeing 22:22 or 2:22 all the time, does it mean I am one number from reaching the divine connection? Now seriously, I am really feeling like being one step from something. Some kind of discovery or understanding. This flame twin theory helped me a lot to realize what I am experiencing in my emotional life in past few years. Also starting to write about it on my new blog. As much as all the reincarnation theories sound logic to me, they basically tell you – you are born alone, you die alone and you go your whole path from life to life to become one perfect soul and enjoy the amazing feeling of neverending happiness – on your own. So where is that love we praise so much? This flame twin thing can be the answer.

16. Gabrielle Feldman says:

11/11- that’s my birthday! And old soul I’d right.

17. Ange says:

FYI your twin flame is not always incarnated with you but is also a guide.

18. JLI says:

I have come across this website as I have an urged to find what is Twin flames symptoms and discovered more about it and the revelation of Spiritual Awakening. Such a mind blowing experience. Seeing 11:11 all the time and experience synchronicities more often. I even asked my Angels to give me some validation about my intuition about Twin Flames and this Man I met that without a doubt changes my Life upside down , this is not easy for me as I am married already. I met him in the most unexpected time of my life. Angels have sent infinite answers to validate that He is indeed my Twin Flames. The Plate numbers of the cars which is his name, I started seeing his name everywhere, his town where he lives. The most angelic and ultimate signs I got from my angels was when I saw a very fine white feathers by the door step of the office building. Truly one of the best miracles I have every experience in my whole life.

19. JLI says:

I got married on 11/03. My dad died on 11/03. My house number is 56 = 11 , Our old address is Number 11 !!!! Synchronicity or coincidence ?

20. Arial says:

I just started dating someone. I feel calm whenever I'm around him. I don't ever fret wondering how he feels about me. This new relationship is a whole new level of comfort for me. I was able to tell him all my baggage without fear of him thinking or treating me differently. We often will see 11:11, the both of us. We make a point of taking a picture of it and sending it together. This article gives me great confidence and validation! Thank you.

21. Michelle says:

I’ve been seeing 11:11 and 1:11 on the clock for abt 4 years. Also seeing 111 or 1111 everywhere! It drives me nuts because I know it means something but I don’t know what. When it first started happening, I told my husband about it and he thought I was crazy. Not long after that, he started seeing it too. I find some comfort in it. I’ve tried to keep track of it. But every time I do it stops! I gave up on that! I feel like I must be special in some way that this is happening to me. I’d be sad if it stopped.

22. Rachel says:

I've known this guy for a short while now, but last year I as I was looking at a roster for something, I found that we had the same birthday, 11/3 and 11/3. Could this be a sign?