Youtube is full of Hooters-esque models (barely) in bikinis doing yoga. But unless you’re a 12 year old boy, it’s best to scratch the surface…and when you do you’ll find thousands of years of knowledge at the tip of your clickety click mousepad.
Did I forget any wonderful yoga videos? If so, email me the youtube link and I’ll put ’em in if they’re better than something in here.
1. Daft Yoga. It’s cute, it’s fun, it’s…a kinda embarrassing imitation of the originals. Whatever.
2. Anusara with Bridget Woods Kramer…mmmm…nice voice…
3. The master, Richard Freeman himself, in this oldy goody classic:
4. Another old Freeman, stand back ladies:
5. More Freeman, too good not to include:
6. Patricia Walden, in a onesie, looking verrry early 90s.
7. Call me biased, but Elena Brower of Vira Yoga with our video man Alex’s cut…is pure perfection.
8. Our interview with Seane Corn, the one the only the amazing the charming the real:
9. More Seane:
10. a million viewers can’t be wrong:
12. Rodney Yee, of course:
15. Finally, lovely-inside-and-out yoga diva Shiva Rea:
16. We’ve covered this before, but here’s Krishnamacharya, granddaddy of modern yoga, in 1938:
17. Pattabhi Jois, venerable founder of Ashtanga yoga:
18. A youthful BKS Iyengar:
19. We’ve covered this before, love it: Enlighten Up! with elephriend Nick Rosen.
20. For dessert, Mr. Inappropriate Yoga Guy, leading the pack with 2 mill views:
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 380 shares Visual Yoga Blog: Refresh your Eyes the Yoga Way. 166 shares Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? 385 shares Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. 995 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 9 shares The Benching Mind-F*ck: Worse than Ghosting. 1,737 share The Fourth Kind of Love. 2,148 shares What Teens need from their Parents. (Hint: It’s not Grounding & Punishment.) 1,681 share October Energy Forecast: Prepare for Limitless, Unconditional Love. 4,545 shares How Open-Hearted Men can Show Up for Strong, Independent Women. 2,624 shares