1. Thoughts create things
2. The only limitations that we have are the ones we place upon ourselves.
3. Sometimes relationships change, and people come and go. The only person I am with forever is myself.
4. We are what we eat. If you eat baked, fried or cooked things, you will feel baked, fried and cooked.
5. Really great sleep is really important.
6. So is really great sex.
7. Don’t worry so much.
8. Yes, sunscreen, multi-vitamins and leafy green vegetables are good for me. (Thanks Mom!) I guess this means that other people may know something I don’t.
9. Nothing beats a good haircut, and workout clothes that fit right.
10. I am responsible only for myself…no one else.
11. Oh oh oh! An extra one…Yoga is amazing!
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 344 shares Visual Yoga Blog: Refresh your Eyes the Yoga Way. 160 shares Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? 364 shares Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. 956 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 2 shares The Benching Mind-F*ck: Worse than Ghosting. 1,391 share The Fourth Kind of Love. 0 shares 5 Ways to Kiss & Make Up for your Mercury Retrograde Mishaps. 499 shares “I’d look her right in that fat, ugly face of hers.” 1,249 share 15 Cool Things Yoga has Taught Me. (Hint: None of them are Handstand.) 2,493 shares