1. Thoughts create things
2. The only limitations that we have are the ones we place upon ourselves.
3. Sometimes relationships change, and people come and go. The only person I am with forever is myself.
4. We are what we eat. If you eat baked, fried or cooked things, you will feel baked, fried and cooked.
5. Really great sleep is really important.
6. So is really great sex.
7. Don’t worry so much.
8. Yes, sunscreen, multi-vitamins and leafy green vegetables are good for me. (Thanks Mom!) I guess this means that other people may know something I don’t.
9. Nothing beats a good haircut, and workout clothes that fit right.
10. I am responsible only for myself…no one else.
11. Oh oh oh! An extra one…Yoga is amazing!
hot on elephant
Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. Join: Elephant’s Fall 2016 Academy. When you’re Stuck, Remember to ask yourself this Question. Welcome to September’s Eclipse Season—Anything is Possible. Thank You to the Men who Didn’t Know what they had—When they had Me. Wait for the One who Falls in Love with Your Naked Soul.