Yoga ain’t about honesty. It’s about positivity. It’s about being nice…publicly.
Here’s 10 things your favorite yoga mat neighbor or yoga teacher will never admit to.
1. “Ann Coulter showed me this posture.”
2. “Didja know McDonald’s is bringing back the McRib sandwich this week?”
3. “Cool tattoo….I’ve never seen the ‘Ring of Swimming Dolphins’ before.”
4. “Isn’t this the gay-naked-hot-yoga class?”
5. “Everybody hold your postures…this is an effing robbery!”
6. “Would you mind moving? I can’t see myself in the mirror.”
7. “Let me be frank: I became a yoga teacher to hook up with hot girls.”
8. “Wanna go hunting this weekend? Psyched.”
9. “Sarah Palin.”
10. “It was me. I farted.”
Bonus round: what else?
hot on elephant
A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 1,435 share Learn to Rock your Social Media & Write Mindfully with Waylon Lewis & Elephant’s Editors. 5 shares If you Love her, Don’t Destroy Her. 23,120 shares 2017 is The Year of Kali, Goddess of Endings & Beginnings. 31,312 shares The Best Marriage Advice from a Divorced Woman. 2,097 shares The True Meaning of Friday the 13th (isn’t what we think). 5,272 shares The Technique that helps me make Decisions under Pressure (& has Saved my Life More than Once). 525 shares Use This Buddhist Practice to Overcome Self-Doubt. 449 shares Two Kinds of Love we all Experience in our Lifetime. 972 shares 3 Seconds: “Joe Biden’s reaction to President Obama awarding him the Presidential Medal of Freedom (with distinction).” 1,163 share