Yoga ain’t about honesty. It’s about positivity. It’s about being nice…publicly.
Here’s 10 things your favorite yoga mat neighbor or yoga teacher will never admit to.
1. “Ann Coulter showed me this posture.”
2. “Didja know McDonald’s is bringing back the McRib sandwich this week?”
3. “Cool tattoo….I’ve never seen the ‘Ring of Swimming Dolphins’ before.”
4. “Isn’t this the gay-naked-hot-yoga class?”
5. “Everybody hold your postures…this is an effing robbery!”
6. “Would you mind moving? I can’t see myself in the mirror.”
7. “Let me be frank: I became a yoga teacher to hook up with hot girls.”
8. “Wanna go hunting this weekend? Psyched.”
9. “Sarah Palin.”
10. “It was me. I farted.”
Bonus round: what else?
hot on elephant
Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. Join: Elephant’s Fall 2016 Academy. When you’re Stuck, Remember to ask yourself this Question. Welcome to September’s Eclipse Season—Anything is Possible. Thank You to the Men who Didn’t Know what they had—When they had Me. Wait for the One who Falls in Love with Your Naked Soul.