Is it breakfast or dessert?
I’ve recently become a Nutritional Coach for Ruth’s Foods and with this honor comes wonderful perks! Ruth’s Foods has graciously supplied me with bags of their Original Chia Goodness for all of the Spring Detox Cleanse participants (there are still spaces left, register here!) I had to try it out myself before giving it away, so this morning I made some Chocolate Chia Power Cereal which turned out to be quite delicious.
If you’re curious about the amazing benefits of chia…you can read more here.
- 2-3 Tbs Ruth’s Foods Chia Goodness (Original Blend)
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass Greens Super Food, Chocolate
- Hemp Milk (or other nut/seed milk)
- Mix all ingredients together and let sit for three to five minutes.
- Top with your favorite fruit (I had bananas on hand).
Editor: Kate Bartolotta.
hot on elephant
Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. Join: Elephant’s Fall 2016 Academy. What every Empath must Know before they Date. To Have our Needs Met—Without Apology. What we’re Actually Searching for when we Run Away. How I Used my Body Weight to Protect Me. 5 Tips for Getting Out of Bed When we Just Want to Go Back to Sleep. To the Depressed: You have Nothing to be Ashamed of.