Everything You (Didn’t) Need To Know About Sex.

Via on Mar 9, 2012

The tragedy of sexual intercourse is the perpetual virginity of the soul. ” ~William B. Yeats

I will be the first to admit, I had my doubts about this whole sex-chart thing.  After I read some info about it on the site though, I was oddly surprised to find that these charts had been created with actual data from real people, so that makes them totally verifiable in my book.

Chart number one:

(Photo: OkTrends)

Conclusion: women who don’t work out have trouble with the big “O”.

Chart number two:

(Photo: OkTrends)

I like how this was vegetarians vs. non vegetarians, I don’t know why, but I do. Maybe because it deals entirely in taboos?

Chart number three:

(Photo: OkTrends)

There is an ironic joke here just begging to be told. For more on spirituality/masturbation read this.

Chart number four:

(Photo: OkTrends)

I wonder what made them use Twitter as a control here…anyway, don’t share this post about masturbation.

For a pocket guide to sex read this.

Like elephant Love on Facebook.

About Jennifer Cusano

Jennifer Cusano, social media aficionado, research connoisseur, and writer du jour, is a Yogi on a path of personal exploration and long overdue healing. Managing Editor for YOGANONYMOUS, Producer for Where Is My Guru, Director of Social Media for YOGASCAPES and TumericALIVE, wife and mother of three, Jenn is really a superhero in disguise—or so she likes to think. In her spare time Jenn likes to read about and search for vampires, so if you happen to know or come across one, please do send them her way. Hit her up on Facebook or Twitter to discuss the various methods of tracking down said vampires. Also she is more than a little uncomfortable writing about herself in the third person, it may just be the hardest thing she's had to do, and that's saying something...

12 Responses to “Everything You (Didn’t) Need To Know About Sex.”

1. Hector V. Barrientos-Bullock Harleigh Quinn says:

BRILLIANT!! :-)

2. Mamaste says:

:) so freakin' funny!

3. Rose says:

That’s great!!

4. Jennifer says:

Not sure about the exercise thing… I'm not a fan of it, but I'm fortunate enough to usually come multiple times each session. Perhaps it has more to do with how in tune with your body you are and ability to relax.

5. guest says:

were is the information in this post? did you just wrote a "post" by plagiarising oktrends blog?

• "I’ve only shared four of the ten charts here. To view the rest, please click here." And I didn't plagiarize a thing actually, I just used the pics, which in fact are cited. Thanks for the comment though! Be well!

6. yogasamurai says:

Re: ORAL SEX

Aren't you vegetarians ALWAYS looking for an alternative source of protein?

Jus sayin'

Vital information From Wiki Answers —

"Typically, semen contains rather high nutritional content. In one typical ejaculation (approximately one teaspoon), semen contains 150 mg of protein, 11 mg of carbohydrates, 6 mg fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 7% US RDA potassium and 3% US RDA copper and zinc. There are trace amounts of several vitamins in a regular, healthy, ejaculation-full of semen. In fact, the amount of vitamin C is about the same as in an orange. "

• well, since I am a vegan, I have no comment.

• yogasamurai says:

Well, Jennifer, according to the website of the Animal Liberation Front:”Oral sex is vegan even though it may involve putting flesh in your mouth, as it shouldn't really involve any cruelty or exploitation, and said flesh is taken out again eventually and returned to its rightful owner. If you decide to swallow any bodily liquids, well, once again, no one else has suffered to provide them, so it's up to you… I doubt if anyone has done very much research on the health aspects of this, though. Oh and by the way, many condoms have casein added. Two that are vegan are “Excalibur” and “Vis-a-vis” from Sagami.”

7. Lou says:

OH NO !! Thats not vegetable, but animal protien. Unless you are gay using a cucumber.

8. Agent Banana says:

The interpretation on the top graph is incorrect — it has nothing to do with actually working out. It says "enjoys exercise." Completely different!