elephant journal Reviews: Luxy & Nelson Dog Biscuits.
We received three packages? Two? Four? …to enable this review. That said, we always say what we think. ~ ed.
The only treats better than these would be made in your kitchen, by you, for your pooch.
These are great because, in order of importance:
1. They’re real food, not full of chemical crap. If you love your dog, this kind of food will help it be shinier and run faster and longer and be happier.
2. Said real food is sourced responsibly: “GOURMET DOG BISCUITS USING FRESH, LOCALLY SOURCED ORGANIC AND SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE INGREDIENTS. FROM FARM TO BONE. SMALL-BATCHES. MADE-TO-ORDER. HANDMADE WITH LOVE IN DENVER, COLORADO.”
3. They work: my happy hyper dog comes a callin’ when I raise my hand with one of these “bones” in it.
4. An unstated portion of profits is donated to rescuing dogs via the Boulder Humane Society, where I met my best friend.
5. Only criticism: they’re not available everywhere. Help me fix that by sharing this here link with your local dog store. Or buy ’em online.
Also, we and by we I mean me (most folks don’t care) would love to see non-plastic packaging, like metal tins or Ball Jars which would serve as keepsakes and ongoing “free advertising.”
Like elephant reviews on Facebook.
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 379 shares Visual Yoga Blog: Refresh your Eyes the Yoga Way. 166 shares Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? 385 shares Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. 995 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 9 shares The Benching Mind-F*ck: Worse than Ghosting. 1,731 share The Fourth Kind of Love. 2,137 shares What Teens need from their Parents. (Hint: It’s not Grounding & Punishment.) 1,681 share How Open-Hearted Men can Show Up for Strong, Independent Women. 2,599 shares October Energy Forecast: Prepare for Limitless, Unconditional Love. 4,407 shares