Ayurveda’s List of Incompatible Foods: Things that Don’t Go Together.

The Elephant Ecosystem

Views 10
Shares 6.1
Hearts 1.0
Comments 2.8
Editor's Pick 0.0
Total Ecosystem Rating 0.0
8 Do you love this article? Show the author your support by hearting.
442.9k

Food can be poison or it can be medicine—it all depends on what we eat and when we eat it.

The concept of incompatible food combinations in Ayurveda (called virudh aahar) took a while for me to grasp and incorporate into my own diet.

Incompatible foods are everywhere: in restaurants, on cooking shows, and even cookbooks are rife with these unhealthy combos.

Foods may be incompatible because they create a negative reaction in the body, generate additional water in the body (called kleda) that can lead to skin conditions, block the body’s channels, contribute to heart disease or simply lead to indigestion.

And certain foods may be incompatible because they are simply not right for a particular season. When it comes to a seasonal diet, balancing the doshas that tend to increase or get aggravated during that time of year is key. So eating chilies in the summer is not recommended as the added heat will lead to pitta disturbances like rashes, cold sores, acne, and heartburn.

Allergies can stem from eating ice cream, iced drinks, pickled/fermented foods, and incompatible food combinations, especially in the spring when kapha dosha is highest.

Here’s a short list of incompatible foods:

– Milk with meat

– Salt and milk

– Cheese and fruit

– Fruit with milk

– Stale food (including leftovers)

– Fish with yogurt or milk

– Milk and yogurt in excess

– Excessive intake of wet, green, leafy veggies (like spinach) or salads

– Excessive amounts of pickled or fermented foods

– Ice cream at night

– Improper seasonal diet

Milk.

I cringe when I see yogurt and fruit packaged together or smoothies that mix milk and fruit. Not because I don’t think those things are delicious. They are! Seriously. However, according to Ayurveda, milk and melons (or any fruit for that matter) are not to be consumed together because milk is a laxative and melon a diuretic. Also, the fruit is digested very quickly and milk takes longer for the body to process. During that processing time, the fruit curdles the milk potentially creating a sour stomach and lots of acidity.

Milk should not be eaten with fish as the two foods are incompatible: milk is cold and fish is heating. Combining the two vitiates the blood and causes obstruction of the body’s channels (called srotas). Salt and milk together is another combination that should be avoided due to antagonistic qualities in the two.

~

*Yoga month discount at Dahlonega Spa Resort, GA – mention Elephant when booking,*

~

Banana should not be eaten with milk, curds, or buttermilk because the combination can diminish digestion and produce toxins in the body. Eating this combination can lead to cold, cough, and allergies.

Curds (yogurt, cheese, cottage cheese) are ideal to eat in winter, but should not be consumed at night. According to Ayurvedic text Caraka-Samhita (sutra 225-227), “curd is generally discarded in autumn, summer, and spring.”

When you do eat curds, enjoy them at lunch when your digestion is strongest. Curds can cause swelling and aggravate blood (rakta), pitta, and kapha. Cheese can take a long time to digest and can cause constipation so those with weak digestion should avoid cheese and yogurt consumption no matter what the season.

Takra, also called buttermilk, is a good alternative. To prepare a spring takra, mix 1/4 cup organic whole milk yogurt, 3/4 cup room temperature water and whisk briskly, add a pinch of rock salt and a dash of cumin. This light beverage is digestive and great to drink before a meal. (Skip it at night or if you have a cold.)

Cold Drinks

Avoid cold or iced drinks during or directly after a meal. The cold diminishes digestive power (called agni) and causes a host of digestive problems, allergies, and colds. (The same goes for ice cream and frozen yogurt.)

Raw and Cooked Leftovers

It’s best to avoid leftovers if you can. Food loses its vital energy after a night in the fridge and gets slimy and heavy, too. If you do eat leftovers on occasion, sauté them in ghee and black pepper. Don’t mix leftovers with fresh food either.

Honey

Always use raw, uncooked honey. Baking with honey or heating it in general turns it into a sticky glue that clogs the body’s channels and produces toxins. This includes having honey in your tea or drinking something hot after eating honey.

~

***Mayan culture & Caribbean vibes at Maya Tulum Resort, Tulum, Mexico – book now and get a discount when you mention Elephant.

~

Don’t mix equal quantities ghee and honey as they have opposite reactions in the body—honey has a heating, drying, scraping action, whereas ghee has a cooling, moisturizing quality. When eating ghee and honey together, mix in a larger quantity of one or the other.

About Stress and Diet

This post is rife with a lot of dietary don’ts and it’s a huge shock to adjust your diet, especially when it means leaving behind a lot of the delicious food combinations you have come to love.

This information is not meant to cause stress around food, which itself can hamper digestion and health.

My goal is to help you better understand what foods will support your body and which ones may create an imbalance. By understanding proper food combinations, you can make the educated choices that support your body.

~
Bonus: How & Why to eat Ayurvedically:

Relephant reads:

Dosha Think It’s Time You Learned About Ayurveda?

The Art of Drinking Water: 10 Ayurvedic Tips for a Happily Hydrated Body. ~ Julie Bernier

It’s More Than What We Eat: 12 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Eating. ~ Julie Bernier

Love elephant and want to go steady?

Sign up for our (curated) daily and weekly newsletters!

Editorial Assistant: Terri Tremblett / Editor: Catherine Monkman

Photo: Alex Jones/Unsplash; Clyde Robinson/Flickr

The Elephant Ecosystem

Views 10
Shares 6.1
Hearts 1.0
Comments 2.8
Editor's Pick 0.0
Total Ecosystem Rating 0.0
8 Do you love this article? Show the author your support by hearting.
442.9k

Read the Best Articles from October
You voted with hearts, comments, views and shares.

See Who Won

Alexandra Krasne

Alexandra Krasne: After years of stressful days hunched over a keyboard, Alexandra stumbled into a yoga class in search of peace. Since that first fateful (and somewhat painful) yoga class more than 12 years ago, she has completed a year-long 200-hour yoga teacher training and then found Ayurveda, India’s system of holistic healing. She is now an Ayurveda Clinical Specialist after graduating from Vedika Global‘s five-year program with her guru and teacher Shunya Pratichi Mathur who hails from a 700-year lineage of healers.

Through Ayurveda and yoga, Alex has come to understand that the prevention of and cure for many modern afflictions can be found through proper lifestyle and diet. Follow her on Twitter and visit her blog Dharma Bytes for recipes, Ayurvedic lifestyle tips, spiritual insights, and nuggets of wisdom.

You must be logged in to post a comment. Create an account.

anonymous Feb 28, 2016 2:42am

I make my own kefir based on organic milk 1,2percent fat.

My experience is that it is wery easily digested. Maybe the kefir fungus is processing it so it is already digested?

anonymous Jan 7, 2016 12:29pm

Why do we have banana shakes , mango shakes etc,!! When we can not have fruits with milk!??

anonymous Dec 8, 2015 4:18am

Just judging by the comments, there are as many contradictions in this diet as they are in any religion. I’ll just listen to my body and eat what I like when I like. Shot thanks bye.

anonymous Nov 13, 2015 8:22pm

Hi. This website tells me that banana and milk are good together. could you clarify? http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/amazing-benefi

anonymous Oct 7, 2015 9:32am

Hello from someone with a longtime interest in Ayurveda and related food guidelines – but I have always been confused about the same issue as Jenn mentions here, even though there are many colleagues I have to ask about it! So out of curiosity to what your answer would be, Alexandra, please explain why MANGO LASSI seems to be a staple in Indian restaurants. I know not all Indian food is necessarily healthy or Ayurvedic, but the mango lassi would seem to be both… healthy? and Ayurvedic? or not?

anonymous Sep 27, 2015 10:55am

what will happen if we eat fish and curd simultaneously or at same time??

anonymous Sep 27, 2015 7:40am

I do think the nutrition to be as a consciousness of satisfaction of the body and the mind. This is call the feeling of contend and we actually need to feed our mind and body with nutrition foods instead of junk. While everyone is unique and required certain different nutrient from one another, I don't think there is one menu fit all exist.

anonymous Mar 23, 2015 5:38am

I always think these general instructions give any diet a bad name. I agree with Kathryn v – everybody is different and Ayurveda should be described individually.

anonymous Mar 18, 2015 11:30am

I would only add that for any of the food combining listed in article or comments that each body is different and so symptoms of food combining show up differently and some may not be as bothered as others. I love Ayurveda. It is an individual thing though you really must learn to listen to your body.

anonymous Jan 26, 2015 3:06pm

Great article! You are right, honey should always be used raw. I love including a raw organic honey in my cold remedies. Manuka honey has the most medicinal benefits.

anonymous Jan 25, 2015 4:56pm

I am confused because mango lassi is a staple of Ayurvedic diet, and I understand mangos are to be consumed by themselves with nothing else in Ayurveda so I'm not sure what that's about .

anonymous Sep 13, 2014 11:49am

I'm confused when two of the foremost experts on Ayurveda, Dr. Vasant Lad and Dr. David Frawley, disagree about food combining. In "Ayurvedic Cooking for Self-Healing", page 188, Dr. Lad states, "Do not eat bananas with milk." On page 293 of "Ayurvedic Healing A Comprehensive Guide", Dr. Frawley states, "Milk combines poorly with bread, sour fruit, beans, nuts, fish or meat. It does combine well with whole grains, however, and sweet fruit like bananas." Regarding Dr. Drawley's comment that milk combines poorly with nuts, Dr. Lad recommends the opposite in a recipe he recommends using ten soaked almonds blended with a cup of warm milk (p. 240 "The Complete Book of Ayurvedic Home Remedies." I would appreciate it if you could shed some light on this. Thank you.

anonymous Aug 3, 2014 8:57pm

Milk is a laxative? All of my studies show that milk is clogging and congesting and turns to a gluey substance in your body, AKA mucous and is constipating, not laxative. In other food combining charts fruit and dairy are ok. I have also taken several courses in Ayurveda from very reputable sources and learned that warm milk at night is a recommended tonic to induce sleep. I use coconut or almond milk for smoothies and for my nighttime tonic because dairy is terrible for my constitution and blood type and contributed to much of my childhood and teen illnesses.

anonymous Aug 1, 2014 7:39am

"leftovers" this makes me sad. Wasting food is a top pet peeve of mine 🙁

anonymous Dec 14, 2014 4:10pm

so just make enough for the one meal. no waste

anonymous Jul 11, 2014 2:54am

– Cheese and fruit
Blue cheese goes along with pears, for instance try gorgonzola rice with mashed pears and walnuts.

anonymous Apr 10, 2014 12:47pm

Ayurveda is essential in many ways .it helps in various ways to keep us
healthy and fit and herbal products provide us a way to be healthy some
of the herbal products are very effective such as herbal essential oils

anonymous Apr 4, 2014 8:54pm

confused. what about the honey with lemon and hot water in the morning on rising?

anonymous Apr 4, 2014 8:59am

Question.. when you talk of milk, are you specifically talking of cow milk? Or does almond or coconut milk apply (think smoothies)?

anonymous Aug 3, 2014 9:09pm

I'm sure she's speaking of cow's milk. I use coconut or almond milk.

anonymous Mar 23, 2014 1:07am

Just because some ancient book has been adhered to for thousands of years does not mean that any single part of it is valid or true. By citing ancient "sutras" as your form of scientific evidence, you only prove how none of your claims have been validated by modern nutritional science. Your article is wrought with flaws from the start. The fact that viruses cause colds has already been mentioned, and that's one of the biggest ignorant statements you made.

Others falsities include statements such as:
"fruit digests faster than milk" – fruit is full of indigestible fiber and lots of hard cellulose-bound structures that need to be opened up to access any nutrients inside meanwhile milk is the easiest thing to digest on the planet, which is why all baby mammals drink it.

"cold drinks cause digestive problems, allergies, and colds" – again… colds are viruses and have nothing to do with drinking a glass of ice water, allergies are caused by your immune system treating a neutral chemical compound as if it were a virus or malignant bacteria, and temperature doesn't affect digestion because your body heats up everything that gets consumed.

The statement is made several times that eating certain things together with milk will make it acidic, but milk at its absolute most sour will only have a pH of 4.4 as opposed to the pH of stomach acid being 1-4. Stomach acid makes milk more acidic…

I could keep going on and on… but I doubt that anything I say will sway anyone who believes in the things you say, much less you yourself. It is much easier to fool someone than it is to convince them that they have been fooled.

Anyone who is on the fence and considering this should seriously go read a book on metabolism, nutrition, biology, or anatomy that is scientifically sound, not the conjecture of ancient people with no knowledge of even the cells in the body, much less how they work or the tiny chemicals that make everything happen.

anonymous Apr 3, 2014 5:04pm

Thank you. I was going to post the same thing but you mentioned it all. Please forgive them and their sheeple, they don't know any better.

anonymous Jul 11, 2014 7:22am

I agree with you, but I don't think we should call people names.

anonymous Jul 11, 2014 7:21am

Great comment Science! I understand that in some ancient/traditional cultures these things have been verified not so much by science, but by a long, long period of trial and error and observation. However, we have the means today to study these claims, and I think it would help today's scientifically literate people understand these rules better. How do we know this isn't just something someone made up? I do think this is very interesting though. I would like to know the "why" and the "how" behind it!

anonymous Jul 11, 2014 10:47pm

ice water DOES cause colds and coughs for everyone in my family.

anonymous Sep 10, 2014 5:54am

Modern science is quiet flaky and is not eternal, today some researcher will say chocolate is bad for heart but that same researcher will say latter according to new study chocolate is good for heart. Allopathy is an reactive approach to treat any disease and Ayurveda uses proactive approach. Ayurveda has been written by Lord Brahma the creator of this universe and hence its eternal and non questionable. The fact that even USA is after patenting turmeric as wound healing agent shows how modern science is immature. Science have discovered microorganism in water just few years ago but this was inscribed in veda around 5000 year ago much before evolution of science.

anonymous Nov 16, 2014 4:18am

'colds are viruses and have nothing to do with drinking a glass of ice water, allergies are caused by your immune system treating a neutral chemical compound as if it were a virus or malignant bacteria, and temperature doesnt affect digestion because your body heats up everything that gets consumed' and similar statements that you make are based upon what you have read. and we know that the earth was flat once upon a time and now it is round. we need to experiment with these suggestions. and not just dismiss them based upon what science currently believes to be true. science may later acknowledge all of Ayurveda to be true just as Quantum Physics now acknowledges indian philosophy as true

anonymous Dec 14, 2014 4:14pm

To everyone saying that modern science should be believed instead of ancient wisdom, fooey. Modern science brought us the theory of ulcers as a stress disease (requiring life-long medication, of course) and the resistance to the FACT that it is caused by bacteria. Also — thalidomide. Perfectly safe, according to "science". Also, Xrays of pregnant women. PROVEN to be dangerous 20 years before it was discontinued. I don't believe a word of what the esteemed "scientists" tell us. They are taking stabs in the dark and their closed-mindedness about anything that refutes the beliefs of their own little minds, is suspect. I also believe in allowing your body to tell you what is good for it.

anonymous Mar 4, 2015 10:39pm

The key difference between science and ancient concepts like this is that science admits fault and builds on it. Every example you mention mimi is something that changed once we realized it was causing harm or was simply incorrect. Ayuverda has remain unchanged for centuries. Modern science learns and improves constantly. It builds on established knowledge and continues to improve and expand year after years

anonymous Jan 25, 2015 11:29pm

Thank you for this, the voice of reason! Such codswallop spouted in the article. The fact that some people take this as rules of life to live by makes me sad.

anonymous Mar 21, 2014 1:42pm

As soon as I saw the "no ice cream at bedtime" I immediately discounted the whole article. I really do not like this concept that food is the enemy. Food is supposed to be nourishing. This concept that we must constantly be avoiding this or that, or even that healthful foods are now somehow not healthy because we eat them at the "wrong" time is really distressing.

anonymous Jul 11, 2014 10:39pm

Ice cream is usually loaded with sugar…… excessive amounts of sugar, if consumed at bedtime, will not be digested well and will be converted into fat.

anonymous Mar 17, 2014 6:56pm

Hello! A big hug and a thank you to everyone who has read my article and commented or left feedback here, on Facebook, and elsewhere online. It brings me great joy to spread this information as it has changed my life and I hope it does the same for you.

Ayurveda is a rich and very complex spiritual science, so it can be difficult to distill its concepts into a short article. Many have asked for the source of this information, so I’m happy to provide it: Much of what is written above has either come directly from my teacher Shunya Pratichi Mathur or from Ayurvedic texts, like the Caraka Samhita which is a foundational text that was written about 2000 years ago. Fish with milk, for example, is mentioned in Carak’s Sūtra Sthāna, sutra 82. Sour with milk in the same book, sutras 86-101.

Yvonne who mentions not heating honey, that is also from Caraka as well as from my teacher. Heating honey raises its PH level, so it should not be put into anything that is hotter than 100 degrees F or so.

Chuck and Phil: In terms of going vegan, Ayurveda doesn’t specifically talk about being vegetarian, vegan or carnivorous, it only gives us information. Seeking out organic and humane animal products is critical to our health and the planet’s.

Veggies and milk? We typically add salt to veggies so that would be counter indicated with animal milk. (Coconut milk, almond milk, and plant milks are fine to mix.)

One person mentioned yogurt and salt, why is that ok but not milk and salt? Yogurt is already soured milk, so adding salt to create the yogurt drink I mentioned (takra) won’t sour it further. By adding some salt and water to very heavy and heating yogurt, you lighten it and make it very digestive, a tonic.

Thank you again! I wish you all health and joy.

anonymous Mar 17, 2014 6:51pm

Ayurveda is a rich, beautiful, and very complex spiritual science and it can be difficult to distill its concepts into a short article. Many have asked for the source of this information, so I’m happy to provide it: Much of what is written above has either come directly from my teacher Shunya Pratichi Mathur or from Ayurvedic texts, like the Caraka Samhita which is a foundational text that was written about 2000 years ago. Fish with milk, for example, is mentioned in Carak’s Sūtra Sthāna, sutra 82. Sour with milk in the same book, sutras 86-101.

Chuck and Phil: In terms of going vegan, Ayurveda doesn’t specifically talk about being vegetarian, vegan or carnivorous, it only gives us information. Those who do consume animals and their products should seek out organic and humane animal products. (Or raise your own.)

Veggies and milk? We typically add salt to veggies so that would be counter indicated with milk. (Coconut milk, almond milk, and plant milks are fine to mix.)

Thank you again! I wish you all health and joy.

anonymous Mar 17, 2014 3:46pm

An Ayurvedic doctor told me years ago to begin my day with a cup of hot water and mix in 1 TB raw honey and 1/2 lemon. Your article talks about how honey should not be heated and if it is it produces toxins. What kind of toxins does it produce? What is the source of your information?

anonymous Jun 19, 2015 9:44pm

You can mix honey with luke warm water,the important point is do not directly heat honey.

anonymous Sep 27, 2015 10:53am

yah what he said is right.. actually directly heating is different from mixing with warm or hot water.. if u directly heat honey it will produce toxins.. which is very hazardous to our body!!!

anonymous Mar 17, 2014 11:53am

Is this only referring to cow's milk, or plant based as well?

anonymous Mar 17, 2014 11:52am

I agree with Phil. I lived in an ashram for a while. As a vegan, I found the addiction to dairy to be ridiculous. Based on Brahman nonsense. No human should ever consume the milk of another creature, and we should not consume human milk once we are weaned. Find another species that indulges in this crap!

anonymous Mar 17, 2014 11:11am

I understand these recommendations are based on ancient wisdom. But has anyone ever validated them scientifically? I have broken all of these rules and feel no worse for the wearIn fact I am among the healthiest people I know. Are these just religious or philosophical recommendations, like keeping Kosher?

anonymous Apr 3, 2014 6:37pm

I'm with you there, Kim! My take is that we all have to listen to our bodies and do what's right for ourselves as individuals. Everything in moderation, and if some of these combinations of foods or avoiding incompatible foods helps, then more power to ya. One size fits all doesn't make sense for most diets, even the scientifically validated ones… and even those change as new research is done. Moderation and listening to your body. 🙂

anonymous Jul 11, 2014 7:16am

I second this, Kim! This all sounds very interesting, but I would like to know what is actually going on in the body when this combinations are used. I mean, we should all be skeptical and inquisitive and should be able to say HOW this all works.

anonymous Mar 16, 2014 10:21pm

This comment is for Lori: Why are you so rudely arguing semantics?! Viruses cause colds, yes, but any manner of weakened state leaves an individual more susceptible to virus, and many kinds of illness, really. Well, according to Ayurveda, banana with milk leads to a weakened state (speaking very generally). So … saying that "bananas with milk causes colds" is no more idiotic than saying "not getting enough sleep leads to colds". Regardless of whether or not you believe it, it's a genuine aspect of the teachings, and really, it's not THAT kooky.

anonymous Mar 16, 2014 4:52pm

I've just started an ayurveda course and am absolutely fascinated by the whole concept. I was doing some searches and came across the following article which ties in nicely with the one here above: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC36650… and thought the link might be appreciated by those reading this page.

anonymous Mar 16, 2014 4:27pm

Bananas with milk leads to colds!! Viruses cause colds!! Idiotic comments like this make all the other recommendations in the article highly suspect.

anonymous Mar 18, 2014 6:49pm

Dear Lori,
    yes, viruses cause colds, BUT your body being susceptible to any virus is a matter of how well your immune system is working. I am not Ayurvedically trained, but I wish I was! If one who IS trained in that modality says that combining bananas with cow milk can INVITE those viruses to take hold (was that the case?) then I think I would avoid combining them. I know a whole host of reasons not to drink the processed white liquid they call "milk" in this country, so if I really want such a liquid, I prefer almond milk, or hemp milk ..or rice milk…
    Did you know that raw garlic KILLS Viruses?
    Namaste'

anonymous Nov 30, 2015 9:29pm

The drink Takra is made of milk and sal. The 2 things, in a paragraph above it, says should not be eaten together.

anonymous Mar 16, 2014 3:16pm

Hi Alexandra,

Great work, Love the simple guide to what goes together better, it nice you added the why and don’t just tell us a bunch of facts. Raw Milk in the Answer please check out MIchael’s Health Answers.ca for the How’s and Why’s of this solution.

Mikey Likes IT!

anonymous Mar 16, 2014 12:42pm

It’s easiest to avoid all of these mishaps by simply switching to a more compassionate diet, i.e. going vegan. It only makes sense, we don’t live in ancient India where all cows were free and cared for and gave raw milk. Most milk today is processed and taken from cows with poor diet and living conditions. Even organic, humane milk/yogurt/cheese is mostly pasteurized and homogenized, which turns milk into a poison for the body anyways. Instead of spending large amounts of money on something your body doesn’t really even need, something that also perpetuates animal slavery and cruelty, why not just cut it out completely? I know plenty of vegan yogis, and they are happy, healthy, and have peace of mind knowing that they are living a life in full compassion towards our animal friends.

anonymous Mar 17, 2014 12:32pm

But isn't a vegan diet B12 + zinc deficient?

anonymous Apr 4, 2014 12:55pm

I am a vegan and I get plenty of both. Not sure where you heard that but it's completely false. I actually laugh at all the "meat diet vs vegetarian diet vs vegan diet" hype. In all reality, the only thing that matters is that humans are Omnivores, so we can survive on plant or meat based diets. As far as nutrients go, if it's something your body needs to maintain positive health, chances are a fruit or veggie contains it. Balance your food correctly and obtaining the daily nutrients will be a piece of cake. (Mmm….cake!) This link is a good source for finding out what fruits and/or veggies contain the nutrients you are looking for. I just gave up meat less than a year ago so I have used this a lot. I am also a big fan of http://www.FullyRaw.com and Food Babe. Sorry to carry on when you asked such a simple question, lol, it's a new lifestyle for me so it's very exciting 🙂

anonymous Mar 19, 2014 8:10am

Phil, I totally agree with you, times changed so much from the beginings of Ayurveda.

anonymous Mar 16, 2014 12:19pm

what about the veggies? are you familiar with the book green for life?

Louise Luna Jun 16, 2018 4:05pm

Why is no one talking about the fact that different foods require different acids to break them down? Just look at the countless ads on television on stomach problems and the directive to go and get this or that product at your pharmacy? Food combination is extremely important, but beyond that....the foods one finds in the typical American supermarket are inedible. Does no one notice how huge a grape looks like, how a banana looks like one but sure doesn't taste like one. Between the GMO, pesticides, hormones, anti-biotics fed to animals, the savage brutality to animals (anima), so not only is one ingesting all that, they also are taking in the stress, fear, sorrow of the animal. Not me. I don't eat dead flesh. If one hunts to feed their family, do it with honour to the animal that sustains your family.....they deserve that...at the least. We are what we eat is not just a slogan and belly fat is not just a myth.

Tiffini Sears Jun 14, 2018 1:54pm

Does milk cover the non dairy kind as well?

Shama Khan Apr 9, 2018 3:46am

Can we eat milk and shrikhand together

Deepak Soni Aug 15, 2017 6:11am

Can we take the mixture of banana and curd in the morning?? Please suggest is it good for health and weight gain?

Arjun Biswas Jan 11, 2017 3:39pm

When you say milk and fish should not be eaten together, is it ok to have them at two separate meals in the same day?

Vicki Lou Apr 27, 2016 9:10pm

This article really makes me want strawberry jam and cheese on toast. I love cheese with fruit!