Are Traditional Yogis Pretentious Preachers?

Via on Jan 28, 2011

Yoga is whatever you make it, right? This is a line I often hear from people who also often call me—first a traditionalist, then a pretentious preacher. Or a purist. You have no right, they say, to tell us what to think yoga is or should mean.

Of course not. Only those who believe “yoga is whatever you make it” has the right to tell others what yoga is. See the hypocrisy; the contradiction; the conflation of yoga to mean and be only whatever you want it to mean?

Let me be a bit more specific. The same people who say that yoga is whatever you make it also like to quote Patanjali whenever it suits their conflated anything-goes worldview.

They seem not to have noticed that Patanjali himself said exactly the opposite—that yoga was the absence of an anything-goes attitude, that yoga was indeed the absence of anything but Spirit.

Now, think about it: If yoga is anything you want it to be; if yoga is being absorbed in Rock and Roll, your abs, your biceps, your near-perfect pose; if yoga is to be self-absorbed, period, then yoga is basically being one with your ego, your mind.

But that’s not what Patanjali said. He was, yeah, a freak’n purist for Christ’s Sake. He said that yoga was the absence of ego, the absence of mental disturbances, and the presence of Spirit.

This comes from a total yoga purist, from a fanatic traditionalist, from someone like me who thinks everyone should believe a spade is actually a spade and not a rake, from someone who actually has the wherewithal to believe there is a difference between what you think yoga is and what it is not (yeah, I am not a recovering yogi, you see!)

Here’s what I believe yoga, in its finest moment of ecstatic joy, is:  a singularity of mind that is absorbed in Spirit, that is One with Spirit in all its cosmic glory. That is Samadhi—total absorption in Bliss, Oneness, Spirit.

That’s why in Tantra it is said that yoga means union, a singular drop (your mind) being absorbed in the ocean of Spirit. How many of you yogis out there had that experience while listening to Rock and Roll? How many had it while doing asanas or biking down to the grocery store? Not many.

I am not saying it is not possible. I am simply saying it is rare. Because the ultimate experience of yoga is the crown glory of yoga practice. And it’s not an everyday occurrence.

Indeed, it’s  a lot more common people have Samadhi experiences in deep meditation than on a bike ride. A lot more common. That’s what lotus pose and half lotus pose are for. Hard to do those poses on a dirt bike down the mountain while still being able to meditate with your eyes closed.

So, if it’s wrong to say this, well then go and enjoy your average yoga moment of minor transcendence  all you want. Call it whatever you want. Believe whatever you want. But don’t say that what you believe is the same as I believe or have experienced. Because, not all experiences are the same. Not all yoga is the same, not all yoga experiences are the same. That is to cheapen yoga.

That is to make yoga no more than scratching your ass! That is to say a spade is actually a rake. And that’s plain yogic ignorance, if you ask me. That’s like saying Samadhi is like having a transcendent experience while bike riding. But I, the purist, the fanatic,  I the vain and mean yogi, am here to tell you that having Samadhi on your bike would most likely be severely bad for your physical health. And yoga is all about maintaining good health is it not?

Yoga asanas were traditionally meant to develop the body as a temple for that ultimate yoga experience of Samadhi. That said, you may practice yoga asnans all day long to get that Tara Stiles body and call yourself a yoga rebel. But if you have the right to do that, I, the yoga purist, the yoga fanatic, the yoga traditionalist, the out of the closet self-righteous yogi, I reserve the right to say that yoga is a bit more than that. I have the right to say that yoga is this, yes, but also this, and then be able to tell you what THIS is.

So, folks, all of you who believe that yoga is whatever you make it, I am sincerely sorry to have to ask you the following: if yoga is scratching your ass, how come I am not able to replicate that Samadhi I have been graced with a few times in this life while simply scratching my ass?

I am a mean, self-righteous fanatic, you see, and I really want that Samadhi back!

But hey, there’s another way. There is a state in yoga, some call this Sahaj Samadhi, some call it being a Siddha, some call it being Enlightened. In that state, you may scratch your ass, listen to Rock and Roll, stand in Head Stand, and still be in a state of Samdhi or spiritual Absorption.

To paraphrase some ultra-famous yogi: “I had that experience for 15 minutes and it felt like scratching the ass of God!”

Spirit, you see, transcends and includes your ass and your Rock and Roll. But it’s not the other way around. Your ass does not transcend and include Spirit. (Unless, that is, you are absorbed in Spirit. Because in that state, all contradictions dissolve in Oneness).

So, I’m sorry to have to tell you—you, the believer in yoga as whatever-you-want-to-believe-it is—you got that ass of yours mistaken for your brain!  Or maybe it’s the other way around. Hard to tell, the way your asana body twists and turns all week long!

Or maybe that’s simply because you’re too much of a self-righteous asana fanatic! That said, yoga is also about practicing asanas, of course. But the ultimate state of yoga, don’t tell me it’s the same as scratching your ass! Unless you’re Enlightened, that is!

About Ramesh Bjonnes

Ramesh Bjonnes is the co-founder of the Prama Institute, a holistic retreat center in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina and the Director of the Prama Wellness Center, a retreat center specializing in detox by incorporating juice fasting, ayurveda, meditation and yoga to cleanse, relax and rejuvenate. Bjonnes is also a writer, yogi and workshop leader. He lived in India and Nepal in the 1980s learning directly from the traditional teachers of yoga and Tantra. He has taught workshops in many countries and is the author of Sacred Body, Sacred Spirit (InnerWorld) and Tantra: The Yoga of Love and Awakening (Hay House India). He lives and practices in an eco-village in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina.

Comments

79 Responses to “Are Traditional Yogis Pretentious Preachers?”

1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by theyogatrap, Red Fox. Red Fox said: AreTraditional Yogis Pretentious Preachers? http://bit.ly/gQwq0F […]

2. Benjamin Riggs BenRiggs says:

Yeah this sort of stuff seems to be a hot topic right now, huh?

Spirituality (yoga, prayer, and meditation) has a certain posture to it… A type of dignity, because it is inextricably connected to the dignity it is meant to uncover, namely the wonder and majesty that underlies life.

Any attempt to negotiate with spirituality is an action of the ego… In my opinion! But this is to be expected, as the ego perishes in the face of spirit or breath. The ego cannot breathe, it goes stale. It is revealed to be a fake in the face of reality. Negotiating with reality it is an attempt by the ego to remain sealed up in its air tight compartment called the memory…

True spirituality offers no such allowances! Spiritual Materialism is the attempt to transform spirituality into an idea or air tight after thought that conforms to some contrived image.

I was pretty clear on my thoughts about spirituality and spiritual materialism in the first post of my online exploration of Buddhist Spirituality here on Elephant Journal. Here is the link to that post: http://bit.ly/eOdJWf

3. TamingAuthor says:

Ben and Ramesh together on one topic. Top-end commentary. Yea for Elephant.

Typically, I would agree with the view you express, Ramesh. (And also with Ben.)

But lately I have been seeing another side of the discussion. There are Christians who practice the asanas. Their route to spirit, to union, however, is different. If yoga studios insisted on "the complete package," they would lose a high percentage of their clientele. (Most would be surprised at the number of post practice discussions in the studio about parish life.)

As it is, there are (intolerant or judgmental) Christians who are squawking about the need for other Christians to bail on the yoga practice because the spirituality is different. But a good thing is happening as a result of the common and shared love for the asanas—they provide an unparalleled opportunity for interfaith dialogue.

So, my usual "crash the gates and head for enlightenment and do not stop to check your tush in the mirror" position has been slightly modified lately. Maybe we simply need to be there and let people seek their own "higher ground."

4. Carol Horton Carol Horton says:

I think that a healthy spirituality will be big enough to hold all these contradictions with equanimity, compassion, and grace. You can and should preach your thing and Tara Stiles hers, and you can absolutely disagree, and still love each other. Right?

5. Scott Robinson YesuDas says:

Well said, Ramesh; I couldn't agree more. When I was teaching music theory, my students would say things like "Why do I have to do it this way? Why can't I write a fugue my own way?" And I'd answer, "You can write whatever you want, but if you don't do it this way, it isn't a fugue–it is something else."

6. David lincecum says:

Having read "Yogabody," and taking it's findings at face value (appears quite well researched,) I wonder what an outcry there may have been when Krishnamacharya starting teaching Danish military exercises and calling it yoga? There must have been real yogis coming out of their caves to protest! Did the "great yogic mistake" occur at that moment, paving the way to the relative watered down yoga soup we have now? Or did it occur earlier than that when certain yogis became side shows like Ripleys Believe it or not?

Ramesh, have you come up with a criteria for what yoga is? What is the minimum acceptable threshold by which one may lay claim to a "Yoga Practice?"

7. nathan says:

As I wrote over on Sadie's post about Tara Styles, it isn't so much about the various forms of yoga present, it's the commonplace sentiment of what I see as anti-intellectualism amongst many yogis and yoginis. Critical analysis, commentary, judgments about ideas – all of this is often dismissed as "unyogic." That's sappy, feel good bullshit. In societies dominated by individualism and consumerism, like the U.S. – people feel entitled to take everything, including ancient spiritual practices, and do what they want. And beyond that, they expect others to just say "to each their own" – which a classic cop out in my opinion. We wonder why we can't sustain our communities, spiritual or otherwise? We wonder why we can't get along well enough to handle differences without trying to destroy each other?

It's all linked together. If anything, yoga is about paying attention in a wider sense. Not just what's in front of your nose, but that's a good place to start. But instead, what I find is that when some yoga practitioners bring up the tough issues around finances, spiritual materialism, social justice, possible loss of spiritual traditions, etc., there's a whole shit-ton of people appearing to say "stop your judging" and "stop being unyogic" and whatnot. It'd beyond predictable at this point. And to me that's indicative of the level of influence privatized, consumer culture has sapped into the general yoga community.

8. GRK says:

If it doesn't look like a duck, talk like a duck and walk like a duck, is it still a duck?
    A common defense I hear of reductionist styles of yoga is that it is still of benefit to people. This is true, it is of benefit to many people. However the issue is not whether it is of benefit but whether it is Yoga. If an Indian were too drink wine and eat bread, could they credibly call themselves a Christian? If it is a work out class that uses some asana, why not just call it asana practice instead of Yoga. This would clarify the intention and focus of the class. Yoga necessitates attention to meditation and Self discovery. Without this focus, it can hardly be considered Yoga. There is no classical style of Yoga in which this is not the central focus. Even the Hatha Yoga Pradipika, our first true asana manual reveals in what utter service asana is to the awakening of prana and consciousness itself. If its Yoga to slim down or Yoga for the butt, or Yoga to get into your summer bikini, or even yoga to reduce stress, why not just be honest and call it asana for said purposes. In this way it is not such a cheap, degraded cultural appropriation of this spiritual science.

9. Ramesh says:

From facebook:
    #
    Hmmm…I thought he called his own egotism into question right up top, in the title! ~ Way

#
    Mary Taylor Oh he did all right, but that was political correctness. After that, he conveniently dropped it. 'Cuse me, I wasn't born last night.

10. Patrick says:

I started yoga in a fitness center for the physical benefit. I had no knowledge of what was yoga at that time. I had not read any eastern philosophy books before that. For 3 months, I took a class a week at the center, then add another class from a yoga studio, while keeping my training regiment at the fitness center. Now, I read on yoga, starts a meditation practice, participate in kirtan and having a daily meditating practice, and searching for enlightenment, state of yoga, whatever we call it.

So the reason why I start yoga was for physical purpose but now I do it to purify my physical and subtle body, to let the Prana to flow, to uncover the Divine in me.

Yoga as enable me to unearthed the my spiritual dimension and I am so grateful to yoga for that I am feeling that when I am on the mat, it is like if I reach home, my own truth, my real Self. And a bout of meditation is always fruitful when done after asana, l feel that asana clear the mental body and leave more receptive to be in a meditative state.

So I will never suggest that yoga is a spiritual practice to someone that ask me what is yoga because I know that if I say so, I may harm that person by prevent her or him from a practice that has its benefits. And by entering for the physical benefits, maybe she or he discovers the other aspects of the practice.

11. Patrick says:

Is it Babaji in the picture?

12. LOVE it… Great stuff! & I'm copying & pasting right now to create my next workshop. Preach on great warriors, preach on!!!

13. In all due respect, Ramesh, sounds like sadly you've never fully experienced Derek and the Dominoes or a Mozart opera.

Here's my rebuttal to your passionate "Yoga is a special highly exclusive state that only I and a handful of other people know how to reach" blog:

Yoga and Mozart

I’ve decided to dispense with Yoga
    And just listen to Mozart all the time.
    It gives me the same sense of wonder.
    It fills me with the same infinite cosmic joy.

It collapses my entire being into the present moment
    Where the music is divine
    I am divine
    You are divine
    The whole world is one and divine.

I’ve decided to dispense with Yoga
    And just listen to Mozart all the time.

But then again
    Why not have both?
    For are they not one and the same?

In further rebuttal, I present to you the splendid philosophy of the Bhagavad Gita, which is in most ways the opposite of the highly restricted "Yoga as an exclusive exalted state" way you describe the Yoga Sutra. (I refer readers in contrast to the very expansive way Desikachar sees the Yoga Sutra in his Heart of Yoga.)

Yoga to me and many others is not a separately achieved exalted state achieved thought many hours of meditation at all. It's everyday consciousness of the divine. Meditation is a tool to help us get there:

Have you ever been to the Grand Canyon?
    How did it make you feel?
    Did it fill you with wonder and awe?
    Did it startle you out of your ego?

Did you feel the infinite grandeur
    And timelessness Of the universe?
    Did it make you feel small
    Yet in a strange but unmistakable way
    Infinitely large, too
    As infinite as the universe itself?

Spiritual enlightenment
    Is when we suddenly realize
    That we’re staring at the wonder
    Of the Grand Canyon
    Each and every moment
    Of each and every day.

You say, "the ultimate experience of yoga is the crown glory of yoga practice. And it’s not an everyday occurrence."

I and the my reading of the Gita say the opposite, in particular Experience Infinite Wonder in All Things.

Think for a moment about what an unfathomable cosmic miracle it is that you can scratch your ass and be aware of it.

14. Hanuman says:

Perhaps our only mistake is thinking that a word, Yoga, can refer to a single thing. The Bhagavad Gita discussed Yogas, plural. As far as I can tell, the only thing which could be said to be truly one, would be beyond words, and hence, undefinable. As such, anything that defines something (such as the word Yoga) must no doubt be able to apply to multiple entities.

Sometimes when I play guitar it is yogic. Hmmm…now its an adjective. What makes it yogic? It brings me towards the reduction of mental rays? It allows me to access higher energy centers in my Kundalini circuit? Who cares!?

When we take words upon ourselves and use them to separate ourselves from others in the name of tradition, truth, or for the enjoyment of being right, does that help us to clarify ourselves, our desires, our transcendantal aims? If so, awesome. If not, awesome.

This reality exists, this maya exists, because we are still having fun with it. When one is no longer getting off on duality, then all the rays of the mind will automatically seek unity, and enlightenment will happen of its own accord. Until that moment, beware of using yoga, or anything else, as a means to separate yourself from others, either in your understanding or your experience.

Remember, what you see in others is also within your very self. Were it not, you would not be able to see it, or understand what it is could you see it. To me, Yoga is not any of these practices, rules, or dogmas, but rather just a willingness to walk ones own path how one sees fit, learning along the way as is inevitable, and heading towards the divine, as is inevitable. The suffering and pain of bhoga is a fine teacher. Few have come to yoga but through prior experience of what is "not Yoga". Learn, then, to see the yogi in everyone and the yogi within you will flower.

15. nathan says:

Rico, as a member of the zen community (I have multiple hats) – there are plenty of challenges with the way "Zen" is being used. It's become a marketing gimmick. There are organizations that mostly are offering self-help, but toss a little Dogen or Suzuki Roshi or some other Zen teacher in and call what they're doing Zen. It maybe isn't as easy to make piles of money on, and so probably isn't as commonplace as what you see happening with yoga, but it's there.

"So many writers on EJ, including Waylon, the editor, stand up and scream load and clear in support of those yogis who tout their organic bars and their toe-sox to make sure they are treated as the holy cows they are–the true reps of modern yoga, the real hatha deal, the true rebels. BUT if someone like me comes along and says that yoga is more than that, that yoga is also about spirituality and enlightenment, then that's self-righteous. That was my point in the article to put the finger on that hypocrisy." Right. I actually wish people would spend less time defending whomever teacher, whether they are more "traditional" or more "experimental" and more time considering the potential causes and effects, individually and collectively, that come with whatever forms of practice and teaching are occurring. I love innovation. I've always been interested in blending the ancient traditions with the "new." But if it ends up being just an "anything goes," "I'm ok, you're ok" sugar-fest, then it's kind of pointless.

As the old saying goes, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Saying yoga practice can take any form, or that everything is yoga is true in one sense, but it's also missing something. Specifically, a sense of responsibility for what's being done in this moment, and how that might impact the next and the next. Even if one is just doing asanas for good health, there is still a call to pay attention, to see how that practice is embedded in the rest of their life, and also how it might impact others. What irritates me about the anything is yoga view, and everyone has a "right" to practice as they please, is that it eliminates or greatly downplays the ethical dimension of life. Which leads to people like Bikram standing in front of classes spouting sexist nonsense while he rakes in millions of dollars and is seen as a great teacher. That's absolutely warped as far as I'm concerned.

16. […] as yogis, we are susceptible to pushing ourselves beyond our limits. Many of us beat ourselves up physically […]

17. denvergirl says:

I guess I shouldn't say yoga is whatever you make it. My only problem with this article is that everyone is different. Everyone has different life experiences, so everyone sees things differently. This means that everyone has a different path to Samadhi. I hate it when you go into, say, an iyengar class and the teacher pretty blatantly states that other styles that are more phsical, are not true yoga. This kind of thinking is the complete antithesis of Samadhi! Who is anyone to say that I can't find "absence of ego, the absence of mental disturbances, and the presence of Spirit" in a super sweaty vinyasa class, or on a long bike ride, because those are some of the only places I can experience this. I don't like to meditate. I find it to be a complete waste of time (for myself, others may LOVE it). I don't think I should made to feel guilty that I don't meditate. I feel like meditation is, as the lovely Sadie Nardini said in an interview with yoga peeps, something that people are pressured into doing because they feel like it is "zen". If I don't recieve any benefits from meditation, why should I waste my time.
    Please see part 2 of my comment below.

18. denvergirl says:

The problem in the yoga community today is the whole "yogier- than- thou" attitude. Everyone has a different view point due to their past actions. People should do whatever resonates with them. If going to a yoga class entitled "sculpt and stretch" (which obviously would not have chanting or any readings from the Gita) makes you a happier, nicer person go for it! I don't practice yoga to become "enlightened" or to impress other yogis. I practice so I can be happier, and make other beings happier. We all need to get over ourselves and spread the joy!

19. Ramesh says:

From Facebook
    Yogini Shanti Giri commented on your link.
    Yogini wrote: "YOGA is a complex system of active striving, mental discipline, and dutiful action. Yoga also introduces the conception of God (this is a standard definition you can find anywhere)…For being of abstract nature and having many meanings it can be grasped from any point one stands (so I guess we can say that the beauty is in the eye of the beholder) as well as practiced and taken to a high level of attainment. Hatha being the baby steps… ever engaging while training “to be” stabilizes and purifies the body and have a very important role especially in the western frame due to the nature of our social conditioning, mental state and life style… It’s not a science in itself; it is a branch…an aspect of the whole…I see it similar to what Tai chi chuan is to the way of the Tao…its function is to prepare the body to deal with higher energies by cleaning and opening the channels/nadis. Without securing a steady Asana one cannot further in meditation. The steadier you are in your Asana, the more you will be able to concentrate and make your mind one-pointed. The process of deepening our understanding is referred to as the three levels of prajna which are called hearing, contemplating and meditating. The quality of hearing reflects attunement, refined alertness and attention (in this state we see knowledge as something separate from us). Contemplation relates to pure view…”to see it as it is”, after picking it apart from many sides/options/angles/origins we will find it clear of distractions, labels and judgment, etc…But till then, (at this point we should be able to express the teachings in our own way to anyone because there is a deepening in our understanding that goes beyond the very way it was translated and given to us in the first place…we are able to grasp into the nature of the knowledge itself without the need to know where it is coming from and it starts coming to us from the source unexpectedly and anytime). Meditation is when we become “one” with it…we become familiar with "that" which is the penetrating insight that leads us to direct experience. As human beings we could create credentials out of anything we do including spirituality or Yogic tradition or even Meditation…yet! To say I am spiritual is easy and to experience Yoga even easier based in the assumption of what it could be and do created or manipulated by the individual mind and need to belong…Prajna does not allow us to create such an identity or grounding or even give us that comforting sense of "I" as belonging here or there trying to be special. Prajna is the sun shining everywhere… remove the shadow and "I" can no longer hide."

20. dan says:

"Beholder, you are not the eye" -problem solved!

21. nathan says:

Denvergirl – it's very true that any experience can be a gate to awakening. It can happen anywhere, in any situation. This is one side of the equation. However, without a strong framework from which hone your body/mind, chances of having such illuminations in everyday events like bike riding (a favorite activity of mine as well), are very slim. In Zen, we call the various forms – sitting and walking meditation, bowing, chanting, sutra study – as the "practice container." They aren't better than drinking a glass of orange juice, smiling at a baby, or biking. However, regular engagement of these forms hones the mind, develops discipline, concentration, and other attributes necessary to experience joy, bliss, etc in everyday moments on a more regular basis. So, whether one digs in deeply into a more traditional Iyengar yoga practice, or digs deeply into a sweaty, secular vinyasa practice, without some rigorous, regularly engaged forms, good luck developing a more consistent, easier to access sense of joy and happiness – one that can be accessed even if outer conditions kind of suck.

"I think many of the yoga purists don't want ordinary people in the yoga community." I'd agree. There are some people trying to keep the gates closed. But it's not just this "traditionalist" issue. There are huge class issues that come when yoga becomes a tool to make piles of money. Poor folks are constantly left out, regardless of whether they want spiritually focused yoga or health/body centric yoga. This is why I'm saying it's very, very important to consider the ethical dimensions of what's being done. You say you support ordinary people having access, but the lack of questioning of yoga studio economics, yoga superstars charging exhorborant feels to study with them, and other issues leads to lots of ordinary people being left out.

22. ARCreated says:

OH and the short answer might just be YES :p hehehe

23. dan says:

How can there be recognition of sameness if there is no understanding of separation? It is ignorance that the seer, the instruments of seeing and and the seen are a jumble.

24. Ravindra says:

A profound mystic and a Yogi Sadhguru Jaggi vasudev talks about the way Yoga is being imparted in the world and the consequences of it. I think its very important that Yoga is taught in the right way not just to cure back ache or stress or reduce weight. It is a tool for deciphering the greatest mysteries of life. Here is a video relevant to this thread.

and to hear him live today…

25. jody says:

There's one yoga where anything goes: bhakti. It's all between you and your Beloved, and it renounces enlightenment in favor of surrender.

Folks should understand that we all have our own lanes to the Self. Each of us. In that way, it kinda IS anything goes.

26. Donna Davidge says:

I have seen other articles by this author and I really like his thinking..thank YOU!

27. Donna Davidge says:

had to add a bit..I don't think yoga purists don't want regular people in yoga! Most yogis say we should be householders and show our yoga practice off the mat too with yama and Niyamas, how we live/act..are we there to please students or show them what yoga IS?
    I do agree though that spirituality cannot be taught..it does come to you!

28. L. Gould says:

Maybe the reason Ben can’t reach Samadhi very often is because he is too angry, intolerant, and worried too much about how others are doing their yoga to calm his mind.

The difference between people like Ben and me is that I don’t care how anyone does yoga, how they view yoga, or how they reach a state of Samadhi. Ben, in contrast, not only feels compelled to tell me how to experience yoga, but he also feels compelled to be insulting if I disagree, then revels in the fact that he is “a mean, self-righteous fanatic.” None of that is in the spirit of yoga, Ben. So you keep ranting, and I’ll just go enjoy my yoga practice in my own style.

I never thought much about Tara Stiles, but it is people like Ben that make me support her out of principle.

29. Bhaeravii says:

Inner journeys are envisioned and described in many vernaculars due to cultural and language programming. Any word, idea, concept, or practice can be used in any way, at any time, in any context since knowledge and truth are relative to the level of understanding.

I agree with nathan…""I think many of the yoga purists don't want ordinary people in the yoga community." There are some people trying to keep the gates closed. There are huge issues that come when yoga becomes a tool to make piles of money."

But spiritualists and professional yogis are into making money off yoga as well, which also contributes to the gates being closed…so there are not any fixed boundries and it depends on your mindset if you think there is not enough to go around…

30. I think other web-site proprietors should take this website as an model, very clean and wonderful user friendly style and design, as well as the content. You are an expert in this topic!

31. […] my body to the will of the world. I am going back to the sages and yawning my vertebrae for the yogis. The road is always unfolding, laying down dominoes of demands. I have circled the block and come […]